This is going to be one of those stupid things where you kill him and the entire dead army falls, isn't it?

This is going to be one of those stupid things where you kill him and the entire dead army falls, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wnkmbVojUs
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/night king bran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It already happened with one of his generals.

Are you retarded?

>>>/got/
please stay there.

Of course, retard.

Hopefully.

Well they are basically frozen vampires. All less vampires (white walkers) and thralls (wights) die when you kill the head vampire.

GRRM's "originality" stopped at book 3

I wouldn't put it past them but I don't think so. They know that is what we are expecting. More than likely it will turn out that not all of them were created by the NK and their is another player we haven't seen. D&D BS.

Arya confirmed for destroying the army of the dead

Well it'll be stupid how they kill him either way

He was a soldier in the Targaryen army, right?

Best ending of the show would be the whitewalkers winning.

>when he really wanted to stop writing the series at book 3 originally

There's legitimately no other way for them to beat the NK's army conventionally at this point. It's going to be a LOTR repeat where the White Walkers are sweeping the board and a merry band of heroes will have to go on a hail Mary suicide mission to kill him to win.

/thread

How did none of you morons mention that they clearly cast a new Night King who looks a million times more like Bran.

100% Night King is Bran, you have to be brain dead to think otherwise at this point.

I didnt ask for attitude did I? You are lucky this is the net or i would bloody well bop you on the head mate. Then you wouldnt be smart talking would you?

NO YOU WOULDNT

There must always be a Night King.

NO

>White walkers invade
>Winter comes
>Most of Westeros unites around Jon
>Cersei is not committing her forces
>Jon leads a giant battle to decide the fate
>Cersei assassinates him at the perfect moment during the battle
>Jon's army is enraged and defeats the walkers
>Protagonist after protagonist die/get maimed in the final battle
>The survivors turn south towards Cersei and destroy her and her family

They showed the Night King being created and it wasn't Bran.

lol fuck me, that's the best shutdown I have seen for a long time.

Are White walkers supposed to represent Canadians?

yeah. if that means Jon I'd be impressed though

White Walkers are cool though

OP here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.

That is clearly Bran.

They've shown the actor out of make-up and also the kid who plays Bran has said he doesn't think he looks anything like the Night King and doesn't get the fucking theory. Worst theory.

I literally warged you into typing that

As long as it's /our guy/ who kills him

this, it's even more retarded than Daario = Euron

screencap of old nightking and recast night king?

jesus fucking christ you retard how many times do we have to go through this? bran can WARG into people you faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=5wnkmbVojUs

He really is the only one left to root for

>People
>Night King

pick one my man

Will they do something like WoW and go
>THERE MUSH ALWAYSH BE A NIGHT KING
And who would be the new Night King if so?

they already spelt that out in the suicide squad episode when tormund IIRC pointed at the night king and told john all he had to do was kill him and the army would die.

>he didnt see the season 8 leak

dude. the theory is that he warged into that guy when he was travelling into the past. then they put the icicle into his chest and he got stuck in exactly the same way the three eyed raven and that other dude warned Bran about. the theory is fine there is no plothole.

>People seriously believe the Bran = Night King shit
Silly morons honestly. The show hasn't been anywhere deep enough for that in a long time. They literally just named Jon after one of Rhaegar existing children.

I really don't remember. Can Bran Warg into people while he's sight seeing in the past?

That was Beric friend

Bro. Did you EVEN watch the show?

It's "flat Earth" level memery, bruh
Not intended to be taken seriously, only said for the bants
>spoonfeeding

What a fuck is your problem ?
Btw thanks for bump

It started out that way, but there are legitimate tards taking it seriously now.

beric is gonna kill him

he's right though. you need to be chemically castrated by the government. I shudder thinking of the damage your genes could do to the world.

>kill him
you don't understand

How many times is this gonna be recycled? Jesus Christ

HOLD THAT THOUGHT while I Google your question.

explain
i don't watch this show

Do you even know what the word 'netiquette' means?

Ice necromancers have a zombie army, kill the necros and the zombies die.
The one in the op is the leader so killing him should kill a lot of zombies

Lol this will be the actual ending wont it?

Holy fucking lel!

LOTR ended the same way killing thee ring so yeah

What's the message in that story

Arya is gonna put on viserion's face and when nk goes to ride her she'll go nuttin personnel kid and stab him with the cats paw dagger

Grrms wife promised she would go ass to mouth if arya killed the nk so it has to be this way

>only one left
Cheeky.

This is going to be one of those stupid things where you kill him and the entire strigoi army falls, isn't it?

There must always be a night King

That Cersei's selfishness and people's stubbornness to work together is what lead to her death.

how can people look at this photo and not see Bran/three eyed raven?

they are not vampires, they're ice zombies stupid fucko

Just like Hodor wasn't Bran yet he warged inside him. That's what the theory is about, Bran wargs inside this guy and isn't able to escape because of the magic

Lol great thread

hey guys remember how fun this show was before they killed every character portrayed by a competent actor?

Kill yourself faggot.

I mean, they show you in the show who the Night King is, and he wasn't a cripple.

just like Kit Harrington said Jon Snow is really dead and isn't coming back the next season.

the orcs in LotR just ran away actually, only Ringwraiths died

You do know zombies and the undead in general are all derivative of vampire fiction, right?

;_;

In Lord of the Rings it was explained those who follow Saurons have had their own willpower destroyed so they may only follow the Dark Lord's orders and not rebel, so when Sauron gets defeated they aren't physically destroyed but all their combative spirit gets shattered because seeing see their undefeatable master (who is pretty much God in their eyes) get defeated causes PTSD-level trauma in them. This is a psychological phenomenon that happens IRL in humans.

bump

yeah just like in that Downfall film, when that guy hitler dies all his goons start blowing their brains out, i don't know how realistic it is though, why wouldn't people just get out??

Seeing everything you've believed in and worked for all your life get completely destroyed all around you tends to drive people so desperate the brain shortcircuits and you commit suicide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany

>During the final weeks of the Third Reich and the war in Europe, many civilians, government officials and military personnel throughout Nazi Germany committed suicide. Aside from high-ranking Nazi officials like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, Heinrich Himmler, Philipp Bouhler and Martin Bormann, many others chose Selbstmord (German: Self-murder) rather than accept the defeat of Germany.[1] Studies have shown that the suicides were influenced through Nazi propaganda (reaction to the suicide of Adolf Hitler), the tenets of the Nazi Party, a.nd the anticipated reprisals following the Allied occupation of Nazi Germany. For example in April 1945, at least 1,000 people killed themselves and others within 72 hours as the Red Army neared the East German town of Demmin.

>Three distinct periods of suicides have been identified between January and May 1945 when thousands of people took their own lives. Life Magazine reported that: "In the last days of the war the overwhelming realization of utter defeat was too much for many Germans. Stripped of the bayonets and bombast which had given them power, they could not face a reckoning with either their conquerors or their consciences."[1] German psychiatrist Erich Menninger-Lerchenthal noted the existence of "organised mass suicide on a large scale which had previously not occurred in the history of Europe [...] there are suicides which do not have anything to do with mental illness or some moral and intellectual deviance, but predominantly with the continuity of a heavy political defeat and the fear of being held responsible".

why would beric know something like that?

Now understand that Sauron's power was less based on magic but more on fear, propaganda and complete and utter censorship of opposite ideas (this is pretty clear in the books) and the orcs' reaction to their master getting defeated is a lot more plausible than you previously thought.

Not that Game of Thrones will ever get this in-depth into the human mind of course.

I don't watch but that makes perfect sense.
A necromancer dies and all his raised dead stop functioning, why would that not be the case?

False

I wonder if this show's terrible writing could be saved if Jon and Dany were played by people with charisma

Yeah no one has ever mentioned that, you're brilliant.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/night king bran/

>army of millions of wights, white walkers, giants, ice dragons and ice spiders
>1 lucky dragon glass arrow hits the NK
>entire army disintegrates

it's all fucking meaningless

I've been saying this for years. The white walkers are not the least bit threatening they never have been. They've always been squishy shits that are easily killed by even Sam. You need more than just spooky music to make something scary

i was thinking about how disadvantaged the army of the dead actually is. it seems that the white walkers have to be at the head of the army in order to command the dead. if they could, they'd just break the wall and send wave after wave of dead into westeros and overwhelm everyone eventually.

but if they have to be at the head of army all it's gonna take is one volley of dragonglass arrows and the entire problem is solved.

Also

>their motivation was literally just killing all humans because that's what they were created for lol no refunds winter is coming : - ) ALL

Dumbest show

>mfw never wasted time watching a single episode of this series
>mfw OP is right

It's Lost all over again...

BOLVAR!!

>kill queen
>all army dies

I fucking hate this plot device

So are Canadians. It's pretty cold up here.

>if you kill him, you become him

/dread

He's right, we should apologize. Sorry OP, we didn't mean to offend you.

>pointed ears
>supernaturally coloured eyes
>lord of the 'long night'
>undead
>can only be killed by a very particular kind of weapon
>raises lesser beings as lifeless slaves
>slaves all die when their master is slain
but nah the NK is totally not a chilly vampire bruh

Eeeexplosive!