en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_in_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lumë
vecer.mk/makedonija/nad-70000-albanski-glasovi-za-sdsm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I WANT SOY

Help me establish the Soviet Balkan Union my comrades

>UCK fleeing war scene
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Attached: 1506545465402.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

>soviet
step into my bunker, comrade, for a little chat

Attached: 1517108017004.jpg (157x255, 29K)

capitalist mutts are not welcomed on this thread
+1

1:05 albanians escaping by the busload when no one can see them at night

youtube.com/watch?v=abCor2QlW0M

>we will beat you SHKA, you are weak

Attached: lavovi_Crna_Strela_tetovo2001_2.jpg (940x960, 185K)

macedonia is unironically weaker than kosovo

>tatars indenial coping

based

Albos

>Got literally trained by US marines
>Support from kosovo, also got training there
>Influx of unlimited weapons and fighters
>US air support and international diplomatic support preventing us from killing them
>Poor broken macedonia with no economy after Greek sanctions and yugo war fallout
>Still get their ass handed to them and completely surrounded near extinction

>Albos
>War

Imagine what will happen if we go to war now that we have billions to spend. We will completely obliterate them

Attached: 1499788267915.png (420x420, 16K)

Today 1 shiptar in the army(in tetovo) while cleaning the mitraljez accidentally fired and injured himself and a fellow macedonian soldier.
Just how stupid they are
go back in /cum/ you mong

Attached: kkek.jpg (1446x1462, 179K)

t. retard

just like you said, if war had continued with all that weaponry we had we could take over Shkup in a second
>inb4 you got obliterated at every fight

>shqiptar this shqiptar that we genocide you macedonia strong
how socially inept are you to not have 1 (one!) thread without nationalism

Attached: 1482566905399.jpg (600x418, 27K)

This. One macedonian is like 10 albanians

Imagine how retarded these shqiptars are. They have weapons, training, support, numbers and still lose to a country of 1M poor slavs.

US was letting them expand territory and if they could fight worth a shit they would have carved out big Albania in 2001, and even gotten air support like against Serbia.

But what do shqiptars do? They get their ass handed to them and humiliated by mini-Bulgarians. They had 5000 surrounded soldiers who we were preparing to bomb and murder on spot. But the US realized their pets are surrounded and instantly rushed in to cockblock us and bus them out. That way instead of 75 macedonians dead and 5000 albanians dead, we get 85 albanians dead. So it looks like they're equal to us

Attached: 1496189299411.png (500x600, 357K)

kd ratio was nearly 1;1 which is unheard of for an insurgency and artillery was focused on skopje which is why the west rushed in to prevent further escalation - macedonian army is a fail

It was real war, not an "insurgecy" you subhuman. We totally destroyed, surrounded and humiliated you while you had US support. You standing up to us is like an infant trying to slap his father

>accidentally
fyromian autism is something else

Cocks...

Attached: ChickenCocksLg.jpg (1500x865, 513K)

totally destroyed with nearly 1:1 casualties on either side and artillery pointed at skopje...against an INSURGENCY not an organized armed forces

weaker than kosovo

youtube.com/watch?v=RekRZre-aKo

hahaahahahahahahaha

1) You didn't have artilery, we did, you had ak's and every kill was you ambushing our cops in the mountains of tetovo on patrol
2) We had aircraft and helicopters about to bomb the fuck out of you in aracinovo until we were told to back off OR. and your thousands of weak, humiliated fighters got bused out. If they were confident they stand a chance they would refuse the busing, but they knew they were gonna die

We are stronger than kosovo and albania combined. I'm sure we could destroy the fuck out of you

weaker than fucking bosnia LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: weakerthanbosnia.png (979x831, 64K)

LOL enverbey

>We wuz equal terms, that is unheard of
>We were not saved, we voluntarily escaped war because ..? we were winning?
>our artillery was faced at shkupi but we were surrounded and defenseless

Pick one or two.. or three

nigga 1:1 casualties for an organized army vs a civilians insurgency IS unheard of, check out US army -> VC casualties, soviets vs afghans, kurds vs turks, so forth

dumb THOT

Your army was battle-hardened, organized and trained by US marines. Also all the fighting happened in areas in the north-west mountains with 100% albanian population where you could easily ambush us.

>We go to fight insurgents hiding in shqip village
>We get blown by IEDs or shot from the woods
>Still kick your ass

Also we have a stronger army than Albania, who has that old inforgraphic with troops and weapons stats for balkan countries? On wiki it says we have the same 100M budget, 8k soldiers, and albania has 14k reservists while we have 16k resvists. Kosovo has no army at all so that's a cakewalk for us.

We won't even need Bulgaria (which has an army stronger than serbia, let alone them). We can literally take out Albania, Kosovo and local shqips on our own.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylv-pLAd_4o

Attached: 1497686611922.jpg (320x286, 31K)

>this post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man this niggas literally delusional like do i even reply or just filter it at this point? not even iki is this bad

Shqips anus ITT status: prolapsed

>haha look how retarded i can be in one post
>wtf why is no1 replying to my trash
>umm...AHAH ANAL PROLAPSE

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Are you stupid shqip? You have 8k soldiers and 14k reservists. Probably no artilery/tanks/air weapons (which we do).

We could make a mess of your country. Do you really believe that ranking?

>I won't make one post of how non-butthurt I am, I'll make two
>I am not butthurt but I will repeat that

>styrofoamian armed forces will conquer 2 nations AND 35% of its own nation while being outnumbered close to 1:5 and while being weaker than bosnia
>prove me wrong
macedonian posting ITT

Technically this is what could happen in another war scenario where Albanians are left to their own devices and don't receive foreign support

>Shqips fight gorilla bla bla, we clean them from their hideouts, they retreat to one big village or city
>We destroy the fuck out of said town, killing everyone in sight (similar to aracinovo)
>Now they have no force to fight back, while our army is at full strength
>Shqip civilians start evacuating in panic
>We loot, burn and kill every remaining civilian
>Sometimes we burn entire villages
>We continue marching on Albania, pillaging everything with little/no resistance
>We end Albania
>No one misses it
>All the Serbs, Greeks and Bulgarians come to piss on the land
>The remainder get forcefully converted and Slavicized

>Kosovo has no army at all

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (660x800, 54K)

lmaoooooooooooooo

you forgot the final step
>then i wake up after wetting myself out of the sheer epikness of my dream

Why are Albo's so terrible at war? They have a tribal, mountainous society with a honour code, other ethnic groups with those features are great at warfare. But Albo's have zero impressive military victories in the last 150 years.

ready for war?

Attached: 1504649035004.jpg (344x344, 66K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlora_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_in_Albania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lumë

WAIT i have the perfect pic for kazanboys victoria 2 larpdreams, lemme find it

literally this but the styrofoamian version
how much you wanna bet Kazanboy stays up until the dead of the night fantasizing about these imaginary scenarios LAMAOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1509729532523.png (501x720, 629K)

This answers it

Btw here they are even lower than 82 (albos in albania are considered the top ones)

Attached: iq-europe.jpg (1300x1300, 365K)

kek'd hard

Ok heres the deal the pressure by the usa towards the conservative will open the door for a golden dawn like persona that will be supported by the majority of macedonians but he probably will hide that and be part of vmro

If the name is not changed now which is likely wont happend

What the west should do now is to back the fuck down and to eliminate those types of leaders by any means necicery

I am still young but i look at the political thing and macedonia is under strong pressure

Zaev will fail and sdsm will be hated as much as vmro because most macedonians see how the bulgarian agreement went the name issue is talked and the albanian language

The breaking point of the macedonian people are high

Which means that this attack by 3 sides of usa allies can distance the macedonian people into being pro russian that will most likely fuel a civil war

What i suggest and what path the west should have taken would have been a slow pressure step by step but as we see all of this 3 attacks on the macedonian nation is only alienating the macedonian people while the majority care about money and there is no gdp growth

Sdsm gov is a thicking timebomb that will make usa lose macedonia all of the unpatriotic steps have caused the macedonian people to see russia as a savior

Im a centrist and pro western but the steps that usa takes towards macedonian people can only cause issues and would open the way for a russian influence

The main focus should have only been the name issue but adding the bulgarian agreement and the albanian language law into the plate of macedonian politics will only distance macedonian people away from the west

how to get my pops to stop smoking and drinking
im unironically worried about his health now

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

whats the bulgarian agreement?

He's gonna die from a heart attack in his early 60s

It's the rite of passage for a degenerate smoker

NIE NE SME TATARI!!!
NIE SME ANTIQKI MAKEDONCI
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TRABAVME DA GRANITIME MAKEDONIJA OD SHIPTARITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i honestly don't think there's a way my friend. Just try not to think about it

yeah i am already expecting it, and i cant stop it
his dad died when he was 17-18 due to a life of smoking and drinking yet he doesnt really care

like father like son

No, I think the opposite of you

We need radical change from the 10 years of right nationalism

We need severe cucking because it can't backfire on us. We got the tatars on our side, the greeks are weaning and the shqips are more docile than ever (compare their recent protest to ones from a few years ago)

If they use us and start shit while we stretch our hand out we can give them war too, but I doubt they fucking will. It's so stupid

such is life
wallahi i will live to see my grandparents married after watching this slow tobacco induced suicide

grandkids** not grandparents

Its about history and friendship agreement that basically says macedonians are related to bulgarians

The stagnating economy and the russian support for vmro will only make the macedonia to become a belorusia like nation because i am giving only one mandate of sdsm the slow economic progress will and new faces into vmro will cause usa to lose macedonia

zaev is smart even if the average macedonian on the ground is stupid so i wouldnt be too worried

>shqips are more docile than ever
we are just waiting, on guard, for a signal or something to break out
and bring our weaponry from the podrum and kill every shka once and for all.
t. knower of albanians

We should stop a war not support it

>like father like son

I hope you're not a smoker too. Smoking is actually ok if you don't mind not being alive to see your grandchildren grow.

I want to live past 70 so I gave that up years ago.

i smoke as well , but rarely drink. I tried to quit several times but came back to it. Fucking hate this shit , but i'm in a stressful period of my life and will continue to smoke. Also , how old is your father?

and nationalism is bigger than ever btw

nah im not and same reason as you, literally no benefits to that cancer stick. if it was up to me i would hang all tobacco company executives from lamp posts (figuratively in case the NSA reads this)

have you tried nicotine patches, e-cigs, or such alternatives?

yeah , but you are connected to Bulgaria... You're bulgarians , or did you forget about that?

wasn't the internet supposed to push federalisation and tolerance? how did it backfire so much?

We are not bulgarians

tried e-cigs , didn't like. I've cut it to just about 5 cigs a day though

what?
Anyway, shkijet were our enemies and will be.
Either them will live on this land, or us.

well if you want to get technical , the fyrom state is compromised of two ethnicities , albanians and bulgars. Maybe you're a mix of these two different people?

Shut up and give me one of your sisters

>I've cut it to just about 5 cigs a day though
still pretty bad, but better than a pack a day i guess. good thing you're young senpai

i mean, people on the internet interact with each other and get their opinions and views challenged
i suppose this polarises people more than it unifies them, though

He's baiting here but secretly votes for Zaev and wants to join LDSM

..Sup Forums is not a suitable microcosm of irl, hope you realize that. or else, every other person is a trans who jerks off to big titty japanese drawings

We are not bulgarians

Macedonian slavs are a mixture of serbs bulgars and separate macedonian slavic ethnicities

The fact is those 3 are united as a macedonian people

Albanians are viewed as outsiders but heres the fact

No matter your oppinion sqippy friend the people have their own mind they are like a sheep and they need a hearder or w/e its called the guy who actually watches over sheeps

i'm aware of that, but even on sites like facebook people seem to live in their own little nationalistic bubbles
might be confirmation bias on my part, though

change your name to Muhamet, learn albanian, and then ill consider

I would never do that.
Everyone who voted for Zaev are traitors and should be hanged.
Imagine voting for the same party that opressed you few years ago.
But then again, it was the fucking Aracinovo who did that, the retards.

Attached: amerifats.webm (960x540, 1.96M)

more cushion for the pushin

well, I mean we're talking about the balkans here, last civil war was like 10 years ago, why wold the internet unify them.We border Turkey that has actually banned access to sites that don't agree with them.

Probably the things that we can all agree in here is that Turks, Albanians and gypsies are bad news in general.

she is cute :3

yeah, i guess that the situation of the balkans is really special when it comes to this stuff

if everyone around you is bad news, maybe youre the bad news

meh ok , idc

everyone in Balkan is pretty much united on hating muslims, especially Albanians and Turks

>Everyone who voted for Zaev are traitors and should be hanged.
So like 100k shiptars are traitors? Half your voting body?

i could say the same about Serves?

not everyone, just the 3-4 races that cause the most trouble, do you ever see me complain about asian immigrants? fyromians? bulgarians?
no, why? because they're not on the news every 5 seconds for having committed some crime

yeah im sure greek news is certainly 100% unbiased

it's not comparable, fights between Slavs are common and they are often hateish to each other

Albanians are something else

>100k
not even 40k voted for him
the true number is around 30k
Which, yes should be hanged. Traitors are traiors.

>Half of your voting body
>maqekar delusions

so I guess the people that have tried to mugged me or cause trouble all day are hired by Greek newslets too.

your nation accepts people who were known criminals in the Albanian prison system, were freed eventually, and then went to greece, as well as gypsies with albanian citizenship, then complain about how these people could possibly become criminals again?

>Shiptar deulsions

vecer.mk/makedonija/nad-70000-albanski-glasovi-za-sdsm

This is before the 2017 municipal where it was all blue

>80iq maqekar tells me about albanian politics/voters

What do I reply to something as ridiculous as that?

>tfw many sqips in macedonia are like this retard
>tfw war is imminent

>Stats are wrong, I will tell you because it suits my subjective viewpoint
Retarded shiptaroid

You inflate and deflate numbers to suit your agenda, like saying you are 25% when you are under 20% or saying 70k zergs didn't vote when it was close to 100k

i think you fail to realize that some 1/3 balkan people is a muslim and thats counting nations like croatia and romania which nobody considers balkan anymore