We Bare Bears renewed for Season 3

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/790938303981842432
So does this mean, due to seasonal half-splits, we're getting a season 3 and 4, or 4 and 5?

Is the upcoming Season 3 actually the 2nd part of Season 2 and the "renewed season 3" is Seasons 4 and 5?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/10/we-bare-bears-renewed-season-3-cartoon-network-1201841734/
youtube.com/watch?v=1CYGHQbdmkY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts25mSQTOGg
mega.nz/#!n1NRxBiQ!YtwEjKF4RH10NLK7NCoehdlToD0v7So_roYjfnKOYqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deadline's information release on the season.
>Cartoon Network says season three will continue the bears’ comedic adventures in the Bay Area and beyond. Set to debut early next year, the new season will include new episodes, holiday specials and the return of characters Nom Nom (Patton Oswalt), Chloe (Charlyne Yi), Charlie (Jason Lee), Lucy (Ellie Kemper) and Ranger Tabes (Cameron Esposito). New guest stars will include comedian Ron Funches and voice actor John DiMaggio.

I've missed Lucy, thought she was gone for good seeing as how Panda isn't talking about her anymore.

deadline.com/2016/10/we-bare-bears-renewed-season-3-cartoon-network-1201841734/

CN also released a clip of "Everyone's Tube" which airs Thursday.
youtube.com/watch?v=1CYGHQbdmkY

nice, cant wait to see more cute bears

At this point I'm interested to see if they can make fun and exciting stories for Grizz and Panda. Ice has had a bunch and it seems like they have really good ideas, they just need to get around to them.

Just found this, the song from Yuri and the Bear.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ts25mSQTOGg

Figured it was real.

i liked icy nights
will the roomba rise again?

Knowing CN they'll mean the second half of Season 2.

>and the return of Lucy (Ellie Kemper)
Color me intrigued

Great, more sjw pandering and dullness

I doubt it'll show up any time between now and the brogrammers next appearance. Looking forward to it all though.

I feel like to keep the show going, it's gotta do this meme shit to stay trendy with the kids, but once a quota is filled, they can do their own stories.

When they don't focus on the fucking memes or the brothers arguing, it's really fun. It's like the writing is completely different between internet focused things and whatever outside story they come up with.

Though I know the guys working on it do actually do want the internet episodes because it's part of the show's "plot" of them wanting to fit in to society. Not all of the internet/meme/social media stuff is good, just a little bit. I will keep watching though because they're capable of doing lots more with the show and do sometimes.

I wonder if the techie guys from icy nights messed with the drones in Ranger Tabes?

You mean the first half of season 2. The season 2 we have is just the second half of season 1.

So this does mean a Season 4 and 5?

If each season was split in halves, this announcement would mean Seasons 5 and 6.

Though it depends when they started splitting seasons like idiots. Season 1 was split right? If so, and if each season continues to be split. We should have "6" seasons.

>it's a panda episode

I don't think Season 1 was split. It's the standard 26 episode season.

Didn't CN only do this whole split season thing with Steven Universe and UG?

Well, they certainly didn't to AT and RS, which are the only other CN shows I watch.

Maybe this is true.

It is because I'm a friend of a crew member's friend. (LA is big but connections go a long way) They all refer to this new season as Season 3.

To clarify I don't get information out of them like episode details, just very basic stuff. I also don't use my friend to relay info like a fucking jerk either. Not to mention I'm not a huge fan of the show so I only ask questions maybe once every other month, if that.

Anyone know who voiced Yuri? He sounded familiar

Darin De Paul

>Top Cat Begins
so he's easy?

Comic Con information said there's going to be an episode where the bears paint each other to resemble one another and they go out on the town to see how each other are recognized, as a part of seeing how to fit in to society more.

Wish they said the episode title, I like titles.

are you the same user who said something about an episode called empty town where chloe moves away being announced at a con?

Yea.

Damn that Yuri episode was more sad than most other kid episodes that people say are sad.

I just want to see Ice Bear go full primal and maul that fucking douchebag programmer.

Why? This show is boring and is only liked by chubby homosexuals with no personalities.

I feel like this show got away from me. I never thought any of the episodes were bad,m I just stopped following it after the first five. Maybe I'll catch up on it now. At least Demetri Martin is still getting work.

That's weirdly accurate.

Back after hibernation aired (which when combined with the shorts is 26 epsiodes) the crew mentioned that the season was half way over
also the season split thing also happened to clarence

bump, anyone actually care about the internet episode tomorrow?

Congrats

Congrats I guess. It's kind of a boring show, like, I didn't even realize how fast seasons 1 and 2 went by because I just don't care enough to keep up with it. And the Sup Forums threads are sparse.

The only thing I can say with some emotion with this show is that it's kind of disappointing a guy who has like, 8 years of experience working on some top tier Pixar films ends up making a forgettable with humor so subdued you'd think they just forgot to add jokes.

Wait, what about Pixar?

He was a story artist for Inside Out and some of the Toy Story shorts. He also worked on Despciable Me 2, Lorax, and Bolt. Overall just a feature film story artist guy who got a show.

No, that's SU

I watch the show but it's been getting pretty shit lately, Yuri and Ice Bear was the only good recent episode

They fucked up Grizz's personality somehow lately

>They fucked up Grizz's personality somehow lately
Seriously?

>Lorax
no mystery why the show is horrible then

Cool

This show has lots of potential, so I'm glad it's getting another season.

Not really an answer to that post.

No, we're not just seeing the bears videos, but random people from the world. A leaked screenshot already showed a very tumblr-esqe looking woman and posters behind her that nail it harder.

This show would be lovely without these episodes.

Agree with you on that. I always find myself trying to force myself to watch episodes related to internet culture.

There's sometimes something good in them, like a quick gag or something, but overall it's not a great way to pass the time. I'd prefer to rewatch an old episode then watch the premiere of an internet focused one, but I feel like I'm missing out on something if I don't.

I'm curious if the half hour craboo special means the internet is going to be different without constant nom nom videos.

>I'm curious if the half hour craboo special means the internet is going to be different without constant nom nom videos.
That would just mean ANOTHER internet episode

More like why Charlie looks exactly like a tall Lorax.

How do you think this show would make a series finale story?

They become Nom Nom tier famous. It's literally the only thing they could build up to. It's obvious they're really wanting friends and to fit in.

What could they possibly do to become famous?

Be themselves. A cliche answer, but if they do what actual bears are supposed to do, they can get Nom Nom status quick. Panda's sneezing shows that. Maybe Ice Bear can dig around in the snow or something, and.. Grizz can scratch his ass on a tree? I don't know what the generic idea of cute is when it comes to Polar and Grizzly bears, but it's pretty obvious what Panda can do, even though now that that story is over, he needs something else.

>We Bland Bears

Watch Icy Nights and say that and mean it.

You mean the episode that's just a parody of 80s movies?

Waiting for the inevitable episode where they bicker some more.

I think they've already fought over everything possible for the show.

>NO I WANNA BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT
>NOT MY PHONE
>HE ISN'T COOKING FOR US ANYMORE, TRAITOR!
>YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE. I DEMAND ANSWERS

Is that it? I could've sworn they fought about even more things.

Ice and Panda fought Grizz when they went primal.

So irl a polar bear would destroy the other two right

Depends if they happened to bond.

Climates would have to be suitable for all 3 though, they're obviously using the law of cartoons to help their case since Ice can walk around during a sunny day without problem, and just sleeps in the fridge any other time. The fridge thing is fine, but he'd be fucked in a hot city. Also humans and bears dynamic is played more mellow.

Promo by a staff member for tonight's episode.

I wonder how they do this effect?

>Trying to have a YouTube videos episode with a cast of boring characters

Gumball made it work because of its amazing world.

I'm assuming 20% of this will be enjoyable.

>replying to poor bait

The craboo special seemed to be less half hour special worthy.

I expected this first 30 minute episode of the show to be about charlie being discovered.

Pretty much all these show threads are.

Also, how are our ratings? I'm just curious.

Okay, we get it, Panda lipsyncs. this is becoming an advertisement

no seriously, this is becoming a music video

Is this really just the whole episode

Subversive clip show episode is subversive?

We couldn't think of a story so here's a bunch of youtube parodies we thought up in the breakroom last friday.

>chloe appears
forgiven

WHO'S ONE PIECE WAS THAT?

awwww her tiny little hands can't even hit two keys at once
her tiny little voice can't hit notes right! her little feet don't even reach below the edge of the bench! too cute.

A Bear's Piano, a new Pixar Short.

If they had any taste whatsoever in music, this might actually be an enjoyable episode.
remember when tiny toons gave us WMBG?

... I kinda wish I hadn't seen this exact panda music video at least 8 different times in the 90's

THE FUCKING CANDLE ROOM, GOD DAMMIT

my name is panda
times my name is panda
divided by my name is panda
equals my name is paAaAAaaAandaaaa
remainder threeeee

hahaha a weapon of choice parody

WALK WITHOUT RHYTHM

AND YOU WON'T

ATTRACT

THE WORM.

Is this going to be over soon? I'm legitimately scared someone's going to hear me watching this

Rate it.

5/10

i feel like rating the episode as a whole isn't fair
it was like... doodoo/10 for most of it except chloe/10 for the brief moment she was there

Download link here!

mega.nz/#!n1NRxBiQ!YtwEjKF4RH10NLK7NCoehdlToD0v7So_roYjfnKOYqA

nice job madden '94

it was mostly references to popular music videos so 6/10

WORST. EPISODE. EVER.

I am starting to think that We Bare Bears is the Realise why CN is using Internet Memes

you can't just say one quick obviously correct statement and then spout a bunch of shit afterwards

Meh. It was cute. Laughed out loud at the Panda part though.

which part, and which part? you didn't seriously laugh out loud for like 3 solid minutes did you?

Is.. is Ice Bear going to murder someone.

i wish he'd murder whoever thought this was a good episode idea

I ended up waking up right after it went off, I assume I predicted right it was shit?

It's a shame, they need to lay off the internet stuff for awhile. I hope the episodes coming up that don't revolve around it are written well.

by all means give us internet stuff, just.. the REAL internet, from 2000-2008 or so. before retardophones. that era never got any representation in media

Remember that Daniel Chong told us that season 2 sucks. Personally I didn't think it was that bad. They've all been cute enough. It's a bit of an odd tonal shift though to go from deep Ice Bear lore to silly internet vids.

wow, he admitted it? good for him

Do you have the source where he said that?

Do they have a real channel though?

no

We Bear Bears official art blog.