When did you realize that the ultimate redpill is Islam ?

When did you realize that the ultimate redpill is Islam ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was about 20 (mid 30s now)

When I could finally grow a big ginger beard

If tumblr support it how red pilled can it be?

Aka the religion which achieved WW1 kill numbers in Syria (12% of dead/injured population) with a conflict which has no rational reason whatsoever?
More like LSD then redpill to me.

After I had my lobotomy.

Egypt you are next on NWO kill list. Speak about the red pill again when Cairo will be in ruins,

sharia doesnt allow any pills

Stalin would send you to a gulag for being a pussy for saying something like that.

this russian knows

>moon worship
>pedophilia
>rape
>murder

When I realize the American Empire is in its decadency. better being to the winning side of history and join the barbarian.

Isis was sent by god (who is Jesus btw) to purge all the faggy European sinners

Contrary to popular belief on Sup Forums liberal whites are the greatest cancer on this earth

>going to hell
>red pill
Not so fast, brother.
youtu.be/onvOCmse_KE

>Aka the religion which achieved WW1 kill numbers in Syria (12% of dead/injured population)
that's the dictator bashar's doing
>with a conflict which has no rational reason whatsoever?
he wants to stay in power

When I swallowed the redpill and it fell to the ground.

Faggots. All of you. Buncha fucking faggots.

gr8 m8 m8

Islam is actually 3redpilled5me. They kill degenerates instead of just hating them. They control women instead of just avoiding them.

>that's the dictator bashar's doing
So evil Bashar brainwashed the poor syrian muslims into chimping out and completely destroying their own country? Or were those preachers from Qatar who wanted to see Syria destroyed?
>he wants to stay in power
And there is a single politician in arab world who doesn't want to be a dictator?

>pic related
we can do the apophenia thing all day
>antichrist is a muslim
>not a kike
you don't even know your own religion
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>So evil Bashar brainwashed the muslims into chimping out and completely destroying their own country?
airstriking the shit out of your own people tend to make them upset yea

>They kill degenerates instead of just hating them.
And why they produce 90% of children of birth defects in UK if they killed their degenerates? Also why Saudi Arabia is considered to be genetic lab of the world, with third of population developing diabetes?

let's see when your stronk nation will fall to hi knees by its own demency, my burgerfriend. Enjoy the fall of the flat currency and of your bank system. ;)

I'm considering joining our Asian overlord too, but at least if I am a muslim I can get one or two wife and not being treated like shit everyday. :)

>Egypt you are next on NWO kill list
tell me about it, IMF is fucking us without lube

Is she considered hot to arabs?
You poor fucks even our pastey skinned crooked tooth whores are better than that.

>worshiping an illiterate warlord pedophile who conquered a few desert tribes centuries ago
yeah, that's so redpilled!

Religion can't be a red pill.

>Not realising a slightly modified islam will be used as the false religion of the anti-christ, Mr. Copt please return to the religion of your forefathers and not your arab rapists, Christ is King.

Degenerates referring to the gays, etc. 90% probably have defects because they don't believe in abortion.
Diabetics are not degenerates.

But Islam is not a religion my friend. It's an ideology concealed as religion.

you really don't know how to greentext do you

>warlord
don't you mean a great conqueror ?

Wow is this what muslim women look like? Now I understand why you shitskins love to rape white women so much. She basically looks like a man.

>tfw qt 3.14 afghan muslim gf

be jelly faggots

Take a good look, dagos...take a good long look.

This is what your country has become. This is what your grandfathers died for.

Take a goooooooood, looooooooong look.

IKR ?

Watch the video, dipshit.
Walid Shoebat was Muslim Brotherhood, and converted to Christianity.

We are so close that Mystery Babylon has been revealed.

The Antichrist may be a Jew, but it's more likely that a Jew will be the False Prophet, and will proclaim the Mahdi god on earth.

Once USA falls Israel is fucked and will be forced to sue for peace.
Prophesy says the children will be sold as slaves, and the Antichrist will rule from Jerusalem for 7 years.

>Once USA falls Israel is fucked
you sweet summer child

Your efforts are wasted here, m8.

Yes, many Islamic societies today are vastly more healthy than Western ones, as regards relations between the sexes, the absence of the corruptive influence of media and entertainment, etc.

But the people who care about these things tend to have a faith in moralistic precepts - precepts like loyalty to one's own kind. By their very nature, such people won't accept an alien religion like Islam, which they see as foreign and belonging to hostile groups of people.

>Not realizing a slightly modified Christianity will be used as the false religion of the anti-messiah, Mr. Copt please return to the religion of your forefathers and not your gentile crucifiers, Yahweh is kang

Jeremy Kyle is mostly deliberately ugly actors used to demonise our working class tbqh. vBut seriously not taking the piss but you think girl in OP pic is hot?

Iran is going to push Saudi Arabia's shit in after America falls, holmes.

Israel will be out of allies at that point, unless Putin intervenes.

Hey, I'm not the one who crippled my nation every time it tries to stand up on its own. your nation did this, multiple times since the end of the war, now it's your turn to fall.

>magical sky wizards
>redpilled
o i am laffin

technically he was a conqueror, but he really wasn't that great at it, pagan desert tribes are pretty soft targets

never. I thought there was nothing lower than a nigger, until I learned about Islam.

>oh, look, it's another Euro blaming America for its problems comment...

Don't you ever get tired of being a little bitch? Like...it has to be exhausting being a joke all the time, right?

>what happened to Aldo moro
>what happened to Enrico Mattei
>what happened to Olivetti
>what is Gladio

these are just the most famous one . google for it. If you think your country didn't do anything to the nation who practically invented Nazism, you're deluding yourself

Quite recently actually. I'd pick Islam over the current shit we got right now, that's for sure.

I like it simply because men rule.

Islam calls itself the “Religion of Peace” but then demands that all infidels (non-believers) be BEHEADED!

But lets see what the Holy Bible has already said about this event.

(Rev 20:2-3) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is (The Devil/Allah), and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon (The Devil/Allah),

that he should Deceive the nations no more,till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be released a little season.

(Rev 20:4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped (The Beast/Allah), neither his image, neither had received (The Beast/Allah)’s mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

(Rev 20:5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

(Rev 20:6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

In this passage of scripture we can see that there will be some believers in Christ who are beheaded for their faith in Jesus.

This is amazing because throughout the News we’ve been seeing radical Islamic executions of Christians, where they are being beheaded for the Faith!

The Bible fore-told about the Islamic Murder scriptures almost 700 years BEFORE Islam‘s creation!

America, my son. You are a Euro.
(And if you're not gtfo Sup Forums)

(Numbers 23:19)
God is not a man; he will not lie. God is not a human being; his decisions will not change. If he says he will do something, then he will do it. If he makes a promise, then he will do what he promised.

In the Bible, GOD is also described as being perfect, holy, and a God of Light which means that there is no ‘Darkness’ (lies, evil, deception) in him.

(1Jn 1:5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no [deceit] at all.

(1Jn 1:6-7) If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in [deceit], we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the [truth], as he is in [truth], we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

(1Jn 1:8-9) If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

(1Jn 1:10) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a LIAR, and his word is not in us.

So as we can see from this excerpt, the God of the Bible is not only Faithful and Honest, but he is also reliable and true. Because he is a God of Light, no ‘Darkness’ can flow from him because it would be incompatible with his identity.

However, the God of the Quran does NOT share this Quality (Honest, Truthful).

In fact, In the Qur’an the scriptures call Allah the Greatest Deceiver out of ALL of the Deceivers.

So unlike the Christian God, The God of Islam is not truthful and honest. Instead he is deceptive and crafty.

Now it doesn’t take a genius to realize that out of these two beings, which one would you be more comfortable trusting?

(Quran 3:54) –
Literal: And they cheated/deceived and God cheated/deceived, and God (is) the best (of) the cheaters/deceivers

( Quran 7:99 ) –
Literal: Did they secure God’s scheme/deceit ? So no(one) trusts God’s scheme/deceit except the nation the losers

(Quran 8:30) –
Literal: And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

The Word Miim-Kaf-Ra is constantly used when referring to Allah

Miim-Kaf-Ra = “To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or illusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.”

So here we see that the Qur’an OPENLY addresses Allah as a master deceiver who will indeed use the same wicked tactics that others use against them.

Now that we (and the Qur’an) can agree that Allah is a Deceiver,

we can now openly acknowledge that according to the QUR’AN…
Allah is indeed a deceiver.

after lining up the qualities of each ‘God’, not only do we discover that these two beings are NOT the same — We also find that because ‘Allah’ is a deceiver, this is contradictory to all of his other traits.

Thus presenting multiple unanswered questions regarding the validity of his deity:

Questions:

How could a Loving God Plan Evil against mere mortals?
How could a Merciful God, Trick and Deceive mankind?
How could a God JUDGE the earth for Evil If he himself displays signs of Evil?

The very fact that Allah is a Deceiver Omits the passages where he is said to be Loving, Merciful, and Forgiving.

compare-checklistIf Allah says that he is loving & merciful,
how can we believe Allah if he is also Deceptive?

Allah = Deceiver ( Qur’an 3:54 )

So now that we can clearly see that the two are NOT the same, However we must now analyze who Allah really is.

How?

By taking his ROOT characteristic (Deception) and finding the biblical parallels.

the Islamic god is called “The Greatest Deceiver” ( Qur’an 3:54 )

The Bible too also mentions the GREAT Deceiver…

(Rev 19:20) And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he Deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The ONE trait that is truthful about Allah is also congruent to the beast; also known as the Biblical Satan.

The Fallen Angel known as “Lucifer” (Satan)

>muh violence

Shut up christcuck pussy.

>God of the Bible
>Truthful and Honest
>What is the Book of Job

This future passage entails the day when Satan will be cast down to the earth, this will be during the time frame known as The Great Tribulation.

But This passage refers to a GREAT dragon who Deceives the entire WORLD…

Isn’t this closely related to Allah‘s Character?

Here, the Qur’an says that Allah is the GREATEST Deceiver.

The names:
Satan; The Devil; The Great Dragon; The Serpent; Lucifer, The Deceiver…

All of these names are synonyms for Satan….

So..
because Satan = Deceiver,
and because Allah = Deceiver

According to the Transitive Property…

Satan = Allah ( Allah is actually SATAN )

( Therefore All Names for Satan, are now consistent names of Allah as well )

So lets re-translate some bible verses with our NEW knowledge!
(This is the FUN part)

Even in the Book of GENESIS we can see Satan (Allah’s) Deceptive Nature!

(Gen 3:1)
Now (The Serpent/Allah) was more Cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

(Gen 3:2-3)
And the woman said unto (The Serpent/Allah), We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

(Gen 3:4)
And (The Serpent/Allah) said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

(Gen 3:6)
And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

(Gen 3:7)
And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

(Gen 3:8)
And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

(Gen 3:9) And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

(Gen 3:10)
And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

(Gen 3:11)
And he [GOD] said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

(Gen 3:12) And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

(Gen 3:13) And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, (The Serpent/Allah) [Deceived] me, and I did eat.

(Gen 3:14)
And the LORD God said unto (The Serpent/Allah), Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life

In the last passage, we see that God tells the Serpent (symbolic for the Islamic God) that because he has deceived Adam and Eve into sinning against him, he is now cursed above all beasts and that he shall crawl on his belly and eat dust all the days of it’s life.

Now in an interesting parallel, if you look at the word “Allah” in Arabic, you will notice that it bears a shocking resemblance to an actual Serpent!

>Israel will be out of allies at that point
>what is the rothschilds
jews have the world's resources in their hands you dumb fuck

Allah (Satan) is the Deceiver that is deceiving the entire WORLD!

Even the Entire Islamic Culture which accounts for OVER 20% of the earth’s population

However Satan is not just using Islam to deceive the world, he has created thousands of religions and doctrines that are aimed specifically at turning the hearts of mankind away from the eternal God who is worthy of all glory, honor, and praise.

However, Jesus made a reference to (Satan/Allah) while rebuking the Pharisees..

(John 8:44)
Ye are of your father (The Devil/Allah), and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a [Deceiver], and the father of it.

(John 8:45) And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

This passage is also synonymous to (Qur’an 3:54)
“Allah is the Greatest Deceiver“

It is amazing how we can actually see the TRUTH when we align the two Books side-by-side!

This is why Satan and Islam is so blatantly against The Bible, because it is filled with Light.

(2 Corinthians 4:3)
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

(2 Corinthians 4:4)
Allah hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

(Rev 20:7) And when the thousand years are expired, (Satan/Allah) shall be loosed out of his prison,

(Rev 20:8) And shall go out to DECEIVE the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number

of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Again, Here we see that Deception is consistent with Allah‘s Character.

(Rev 20:10) And (The Devil/Allah), who Deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,

where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Now that we have covered all of this information, we can NOW plainly address the Question…
Who is Allah?

Allah, is a created being, a “Fallen” Angel….

Who chose to Rebel against The MOST HIGH GOD.

The Qur’an was accurate to call him the “Greatest Deceiver“,

because he was able to deceive 1/3 of the heavenly angels into joining him in his rebellion against The TRUE God.

But they were cast out of heaven,

So now, they spend their time trying to pull mankind away from worshiping the creator.

And are instead, trying to direct mankind to worship Devils instead.

(Eph 6:11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the [ Deceit ] of Allah.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

We fight against Spiritual Wickedness in HIGH places.

God loves the people who are trapped in Islam, and caught in Satan‘s web of “Deceit“.

It is his desire to see ALL Muslims come to the true knowledge of him & of his son Jesus Christ.

Jesus came and died to take away the Sins of the people,

But Islam tells the people that their sin is still upon them, and that the only way they can be freed from Sin and receive eternal Life is by…. SINNING ( Killing Infidels )

How can you be Set Free from Evil, by Dwelling in Evil?

That is the Equivalent of Trying to Get Clean by Sitting in Mud.

Islam tells the people that they must die for their own sins,

thus ignoring the price that Jesus paid on Calvary.

But if they ignore the only sacrifice,

What forgiveness can be attained without Christ?

Answer: There is no forgiveness without receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior.

But to all who choose to Accept it, Christ has made Salvation open and easily attainable unto ALL who desire it.

You don’t have to Kill, You don’t have to Lie, You don’t have to pray 10,000 times a day.

All You have to do is believe and receive the gift that God has freely given us through his son Jesus Christ!

>hodgepodge mix of judaism, christianity, and arab paganism

i think op meant "buddhism"

underrated post

v
you really showed me with this godlike productions forums copypasta

>When did you realize

Right this very moment, OP.
I am now a #mudslime.

when I'm dead

I do agree that europeans need their own ethno-religion but

>protip: it won't be a semitic one this time

SAGE

that mole

Satan always disguises himself as an angel of light in order to deceive as many as possible. (2 Corinthians 11:14)

This is why Islam is almost an upside-down Spinoff of the Bible. It is literally “Anti-Christ”.

Allah is an exact opposite of the God of the Bible. His time is short and he will soon be cast into the lake of fire for eternity.

Surah Al-Kahf [18:110]
"I am but a mortal man like all of you"

John 14:6
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
MOHAMMED WAS SINFUL AND A FALSE PROPHET

JESUS WAS SINLESS.

>>what happened to Aldo moro

literally fucking commies

>>what happened to Enrico Mattei

the fucking french...wannabe fucking commies who pretend they like democracy

>>what happened to Olivetti

don't know enough about it to comment other than he made comments like he loved fucking commies

>>what is Gladio

CIA, who I have denounced in the past. But that was in the fucking 50's. You've had plenty of time to get your shit together since then.

Don't fucking blame America. You're just a bitch faggot all butthurt.

Anders Breivik

nice try but you cant disprove the word of god that predicted muslims killing christians :)
(Rev 20:2-3) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is (The Devil/Allah), and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon (The Devil/Allah),

that he should Deceive the nations no more,till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be released a little season.

>(Rev 20:4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped (The Beast/Allah), neither his image, neither had received (The Beast/Allah)’s mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

(Rev 20:5) But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

(Rev 20:6) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

In this passage of scripture we can see that there will be some believers in Christ who are beheaded for their faith in Jesus.

This is amazing because throughout the News we’ve been seeing radical Islamic executions of Christians, where they are being beheaded for the Faith!

The Bible fore-told about the Islamic Murder scriptures almost 700 years BEFORE Islam‘s creation!

>(Rev 20:4) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:and I saw the souls of them that were BEHEADED for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped (The Beast/Allah), neither his image, neither had received (The Beast/Allah)’s mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

>literally fucking commies
and guess who was financing the commie
>the fucking french...wannabe fucking commies who pretend they like democracy
and guess who was supporting those
>don't know enough about it to comment other than he made comments like he loved fucking commies

you should read it, it's enlighting.
>But that was in the fucking 50's. You've had plenty of time to get your shit together since then.
Doesn't matter if (((someone))) continue to interfere in our development.

I have been following the teachings of the prophet(PBUH) since I was a child.

(Eph 6:11) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the [ Deceit ] of Allah.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

God loves the people who are trapped in Islam, and caught in Satan‘s web of “Deceit“.

It is his desire to see ALL Muslims come to the true knowledge of him & of his son Jesus Christ.

But Islam tells the people that their sin is still upon them, and that the only way they can be freed from Sin and receive eternal Life is by…. SINNING ( Killing Infidels )

Answer: There is no forgiveness without receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord & Savior.

But to all who choose to Accept it, Christ has made Salvation open and easily attainable unto ALL who desire it.

You don’t have to Kill, You don’t have to Lie, You don’t have to pray 10,000 times a day.

All You have to do is believe and receive the gift that God has freely given us through his son Jesus Christ!

Why is it always some dago faggot that hates the US? you got your ass kicked in WWII and haven't been relevant since the fall of Rome so why are you here?

Satan corrupts even the young.

see

simple reminder

KEK. This thread is full of butthurt christfags!

>i have no refutation to the truth

the last muslim i spoke these words to was the one who was "butthurt"

in the end you cant win. you kill us. you only condemn yourself to hell and send us to our Lord and Savior.

You're the one who believes dancing around a satanic fallen meteorite that turns black by absorbing your sins, and kissing it will absolve you from sins.

Protip: Jesus was crucified for your sins, and it is Him alone who can absolve you of them.
The good news is all you have to do is ask Him for forgiveness, and accept Him as your Lord and Savior.

God the Father sent God the Son so we would know he loves us. God walked with us in the flesh.

If you can't see the Haj and black Kannapolis stone for what they are, and how ridicules and blasphemous it is, then you need to do some soul searching.

The idol worship of that cube is deeply disturbing.

God bless Brother

16 now im 26.

this is getting embarrassing user

>god was crucified
>God the Father sent God the Son
what kind of god gets pushed out of a vagina, defecates, urinates and get beaten up and killed by a bunch of jews ?

thats doesent sound like a argument or refutation to me.

you muslims never do have one!

and we all know when you get cornered by the truth of God's word you resort to violence to try and supress the truth.

You will always lose. God's Truth is undeniable :)

what kind of messenger of god drinks camel piss.

hahahahahahah Satan has brainwashed you well

>when christcucks open they're mouth and spews stupidity
>pic is so related your 3 parted god just got rekt

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

>sinners can only reply with memes

you must be so angry knowing your hero is burning in hell as we speak. it must be hard knowing your entire life is a lie. that your parents are liars, you family are liars. and that your ummah is nothing but a puppet of Satan.

really tragic.

No matter. we all face judgement in time. although you will realise the truth when its too late.

When I read that not one of the Muslims that has attacked Tommy Robinson has been prosecuted