en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build wall & patrol with war hogs!

there's no going back

nuke all countries with >1% mudslime population and we're good

more refugees

forcibly convert people to Islam

I'm okay with our Turks to be honest.

They're nowhere near arab, gypsy or albonigger levels. Their population is mostly agrarian, so they actually work and contribute instead of being worthless leeches (unlike gypsies). And most importantly, they keep to themselves.(unlike gypsies).

They're still pretty backwards when they come into contact with the rest of us, but that rarely happens. I know of one person who married a Turk girl from a rural area and they had to leave Bulgaria because her family was threatening to kill them for religion mixing.

Their cityfolk are mostly okay. Usually they'll marry within their community, but maybe 30% of the time they'll marry outside of it. Both women and men.

They'll still marry young and have kids early on like typical muslims, but they usually have 2-3 kids, unlike western sandniggers who'll squeeze out a new brat every year.

All in all, the situation in Europe and the Balkans really makes me appreciate them. I'd still rather have no Muslims at all, but I'm not fantasizing about genociding them unilke I do with gypsies and arabs.

You should remove your kebabs before they create another Kosovo

kill them?

Better Muslims than African descendants of slaves

Ask Poland if we can lease their camps again

Our plan is as follows:
>Elect Geert Wilders next year
>Ban Islamic ideology from our country
>Watch as most muslims will leave for Belgium, France, Germany and Sweden by the boatloads
>Build a dyke to keep them out. Brussels is going to pay for it. Also, the wall will be right at their border as well. The Eurocrats made that place a shithole, they can keep it at this point.
>???
>Profit

Optional is pushing for Flanders to become independent from Wallonia.

sure thing friend, but you need to run it, you have experience already

Niggers don't blast calls to prayer from loudspeakers 5 times each day from mosques

>moortugal

No problem we will be happy to bring our organizational expertise to this project, maybe we can create some sort of lasting friendships between our nations that way.

>13.7
Who told you this lie? It's 8%

Those numbers are vastly downplayed.

Yeah, that's the one part that bothers me. I can realistically see that happening in Kardzhali. The town is a terrible shithole, so it won't be much of a loss, but it'll really demoralize the populace.

The problem is, even if they gave us a reason to, we can't really start massacring Turks on the Turkish border, because we'd get steamrolled in a week. Turkey has 10 times the population we have AND the army is larger with much, much more modern tech from the Americans.

Our best chance is some sort of population transfer, like we tried in the 80s (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revival_Process). Except the Turks didn't want it then because our Turks were poor, uneducated and illiterate in Turkish, not to mention their dialect is different. And they probably won't want it now. Much better to destabilize a neighbor country.

Anyway, the violent route isn't an option. When you tried it with Kosovo and Bosnia, who didn't even have strong parent states to support them, you were still stopped by those great humanitarians at NATO.

> poland :

oh god she's so pretty

Map is out of date now muslims are 10~12% in France.

>0.3

Where the fuck did those guys come from? Last time I checked it was 0.1%.

It's time to remove kebab.

There is one realistic solution. A currency collapse. Unfortunately that's being delayed until a certain faction of jews have eliminated white nationality for the sake of suggestibility to change and leadership. The realistic solution is white flight and acceptance of defeat. From there, there's hope.

well u britcuck, not that we want them, but muslim "reffuges" don't want come to this shitty land.