1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. can you sometimes tell a person's race by the way they talk (i.e. do you have ethnolects)

UK, yes

Attached: Larry-Elder.jpg (750x500, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuJo2faxrL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=yuJo2faxrL0

I can tell a German region by the way they talk.

Wogs, lebs, coconuts and abos, yeah

define these terms

no shit Hans that's called a regional accent
it's not what I'm asking

imagine this:
you are on the metro and close your eyes and hear someone talking. Would you be able to tell whether or not they were a Turk?

Wogs - Italians, Greeks, Balkanites
Lebs - Lebanese
Coconuts - Pacific Islanders

>Would you be able to tell whether or not they were a Turk?
Easy to tell. Turks only speak broken german and end their sentences with "lan"

once saw a paki with a lancashire accent

Yeah Turks can't pronounce CH, they always say sch instead. "Isch" instead of "ich", also they can't use prepositions, so instead of sayin "Ich gehe in den Laden" they say "Isch geh Laden".

>wogs and lebs
I honestly didn't know Oz had significant immigrant populations of this kind

tell me more

the black guy sounds vaguely Caribbean. The Pakistani guy just sounds British

wogs don't mean black people there

They are a pretty big immigrant group although normally live in the same suburbs, eg Bankstown in Sydney or Broadmeadows in Melbourne. Most are pretty annoying desu

a lot of young male pakis and arabs talk in the same disgusting way, so yes

Greeks and Italians are two of our biggest ethnic groups. They all came after the wars and still haven't quite assimilated. Apparently at one point Melbourne had more Greeks than Athens. The Italians are almost all from the south, Sicily in particular

Lebs I can't tell you about since we don't get them in Perth. I think they came in the 80s or so, with the Christians being the first to come over then followed by the Muslims.

not possible
we don't have ethnolects
maybe only for pakis and indians

>what is MLE
dolt

I guess

Welsh, Irish, Cornish, Manx and Scottish?

UK, and yeah. I'm indian and quite a few other indians have the exact same voice as me it's mind boggling. Can tell when a paki is talking, same goes for a black person. Although pakis and indians overlap in ethnolect commonly.