Let's settle this once and for all: Are slavs subhuman?

Let's settle this once and for all: Are slavs subhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, we're the only humans.

Everyone else isn't even a life form

Fuck off with your shit threads you Balkan mongrels.

We are superhuman

Our origins are the same place where PIEs and chariots came from

Hitler and Stalin hold the world records of killing the most white people.

>Slav thread
>Balkancentric

Depends on definition of human.

Yes.
Mongol rapebabies.

Everyone before the 70s knew it

Given the state of our anglo-american countries vs the state of theirs, I am starting to think that they are the last bastions of decent society.

Am I a subhuman?

I have both Welsh and Norman ancestry but I look very similar to the man OP posted. What's up with that?

Slavic countries are shitty as fuck with some exceptions being even worse

No, they're white.

It seems like slavs are intelligent, snowniggers or both.

You look like Rasputin, kek.

They are the last safe heaven from the degenerate, morally deprived, weak and pathetic western society of today.

People are strong and capable there.

Slavs are the worst of the white race.
But not subhuman, no.

Mostly yes. ~20 % are fine though.

Cool nose senpai

They're the only part of the white race that can stand up for themselves and aren't complete cucks.

slavs are not white you daft cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g

>slavs
>human
ok

wut

According to Hitler, yes. But it was only because of the commies, I'm sure.

Welsh people are serbs, thats why.

well if pic related is any indication, they are tarded

Say, burger, where is your better half?

are you the sissy in the photo?

Nah, i'm the one in the bedroom with your mother

wassup

they are low functioning übermenschen.

obligatory WE WUZ EVERYONE poster

If im honest, softy fags up north could learn a thing or two from the South, i don't imagine any refugees walkin around when a pickup full of armed rednecks show up and takes care of it
Unlike swecucks who take ahmed's dick with pleasure

look at me

America are the only humans now

For now I agree, but IDK for how much longer it worries me

Yeah, times change now and i'm sure the people from the South would/will be the first ones to take 12ga buckshot welcome to rapefugees
Keep it flyin, and have one at home

Already got one keep safe euro bro

why the fuck you fucking idiots keep going on and on about stuff like this? Race, per se, has very little value to if a person is superior on inferior.

IQ and culture both have far more influence than race only. A high IQ nigger would have more in common with most of us than a low iq white.

Stop focusing on race and focus on IQ, which can be highly variable within even homogeneous populations. Focusing on race only will make you/us lose many potential allies.

Nice try Brazil how did that work out for you guys? Oh wait... isn't your country a complete shit hole with a Impeached President

>tfw im irish and look exactly like him

Indeed, but not because of Race per se, but because we have some of the greatest IQ diversities in the world.

And it is not tied down to race only, eventhough it has a great deal in determining IQ.

If we could get rid of the low IQ people it would include both niggers and many whites. I was poor and I have lived in a couple slums in my life, believe me, it is not only niggers who are degenerate or sub human.