Are they gonna fuck in the third movie?

Are they gonna fuck in the third movie?

He doesn't find her attractive sexually. Their relationship is more paternal.

Mickey Mouse won't allow it

I thought it was really cool the way they made her show his emotions, like she started bawling and he was stone cold. That was really interesting, overall not a bad movie at all

No. She's hideous.

>first asian actress in MCU
>everyone makes fun of her
>her only """friend""" is space nigger bull

Fuck off Drax

Wrong
There are other asians in the MCU

>I don't even like the type of thing you are!

So is she gay or what? Is she gay in the comics?

Anyone actually like GOTG2 better upon repeat viewings? There are some scenes that are quite kino.

>Is she gay in the comics?
She felt something for Bug and Star-Lord long time ago so I don't think so. Although currently she feels too attached to nature and plants so maybe plantsexual.

actually i like it less after multiple showings, rocket mocking taserface seems forced and and baby groot trying to get the prototype fin and failing is tedious.

still the movie was a good follow up.

Why the fuck Ego told Quill that he killed his mom?
Seriously it was going so well.

he thought Peter was on his side and also he doesn't love anyone so emotions are foreign to him.

Peter was under hypnotism or some shit, he didn't react at all when Ego said he was gonna replace the entire universe. The thing about his mom was obviously strong enough to make him snap out of it.

He assumed he had Quill completely on his side at that point. Plus his name is literally Ego

Guardians of the Galaxy:
>Drax doesn't understand idioms and is sometimes a little too honest
>Groot is kind of clumsy and has a short attention span

Guardians of the Galaxy 2:
>Drax is now retarded, can't read social cues, and is incredibly rude to everyone
>Groot is now too retarded to complete simple tasks, has no sense of danger, and is also a dick to all his friends and will attack anything smaller than himself for no reason

Why did they do this?

No, she is literally his adopted daughteru because Marvel would never allow Moondragon to exist on the MCU.

Because it's funny

>Bautista was born in Washington, D.C.[3] His mother, Donna Raye (née Mullins), has Greek ancestry, and his father, David Michael Bautista (a still-active hairdresser in the DC area), is the son of Filipino immigrants.

>Groot is now too retarded to complete simple tasks, has no sense of danger, and is also a dick to all his friends and will attack anything smaller than himself for no reason
He's a baby

well groot is basically an infant, of course he is retarded.

>Drax is now retarded, can't read social cues, and is incredibly rude to everyone
That's literally Guardians 1 Drax.

I get the feeling they are going to 'fuse' her with Drax's daughter from the comics.
So probably.
I would ship her with Nebula forever if so.

So he lost all his memories from before?

I think Gunn went on to say it's a "different" Groot. The one who died is legit dead, this is a new one sprouted from one branch

>that part where he starts dry heaving while imagining getting physically intimate with her

he is not like the comics, where he can transfer his soul to a new branch.

in the MCU is literally the son of Groot.

Yeah, I get that.
But here is a guy who won't stop shitting on you just because you left his mom alone and you just go and tell him that you killed her, just why? He should have figured it out from Quill's constant bitching.
Maybe waiting a millenia took a toll on his brain.

Yes, in the first movie it's heavily hinted at that Groot planted a seed off of himself before he died. It's a brand new Groot

fuck this movie was terrible.

>Groot Grootson

he sees Peter has an extension of himself, since he didn't care about his mom, he sees no reason that Peter should too.

he keeps trying to tell him that his friends will die eventually but they are forever.

he was just too... Egotistically

Groot is now a mascot character now. His only job is to sell merch.

>"The size of my turd is tremendous."

I always thought it was more like Rocket planted a piece of Groot and he regrew from that. If he had no memories, why would he trust the Guardians and develop friendships with them necessarily?

He could turn out to be anything. I think it's just Groot and the reason why he's different as "baby groot" is because it just takes him time to develop into his fully grown self again

nobody fucks and people rarely have steady relationships in marvel movies because they have to cater to different demographics

he is a baby why wouldn't he trust the people surrounding him that care for him and protect him?