Is world peace in the future possible? Or will their always be wars?

Is world peace in the future possible? Or will their always be wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

World Peace?

that gorilla dick nigga name of Tenis

Porld Weace?

There will be wars so long as dicklet little tribal men jerk off over petty ideals like muh rayze and muh nashunalesm.

I make that tight pussy wet

If you have bankers, you will have wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Struggle is natural and necessary for the advancement of all life.
Peace is comfy but stagnant.

Did somebody ask for world peace? What's your codename?

maybe some day

War, war never changes. Basically this means that the human nature will never change so no there will be no peace as long as the human race exists.

>their
American education.

I found it's easier to randomly pick between the possible theirs. It's a 50-50 chance of getting the right one.

Everyone should be nice to each other.

If you're nice to everyone, everyone will be nice to you.

It is possible. The only reason humans are and have always been violent is because of inequality, social stratification, and MONEY.

Don't believe me? Study more traditionally christian groups like the Amish and Mennonites. Violence, especially deliberate planned violence is NON-EXISTENT in those societies.

Hell back in the day Judges would tend to send criminals to live within these communities as rehab instead of sending them to prison and fucking them up even more. Whats really interesting is most of the time this form of rehab actually fucking worked. So yes, world peace is possible, because humans are not naturally violent, its the social pressures and abusive coercion in our society that makes us assholes.

Conflict is intrinsic with humanity. You cannot remove one without removing the other.

Only way for world peace is no humans.

>Or will their always be wars?

Don't worry goyim, once we 'chosen people' enslave humanity, take away everyone's capability to defend themselves and force you all into the gulags their will be no more war.

Seriously I'd rather wars then for fucking Globalism to happen.

Oh and you spell there wrong.

Fool ,
If there is no humans
Who would know about it?

>50-50 chance
>their
>there
>they're

>world peace
>peace
Meme. The war of survival is omnipresent for every living thing and every species of every genus of every kingdom. There is war against the water, war against the earth, war against billions of little killers going on at every moment in your life since you were too weak to crawl.

There is war against the fast feline, war against the strong lizard, war against man, war against woman, war against machine. And everything that was brought on to this earth fights this million-front war.

To live is to be destined to die and struggle. It is noble to die, and it is noble to kill.

WHAT MAKES THE GRASS GROW?
BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD!

It will only be possible when the Messiah (not Jesus) comes.

Wrong.

Refer to

World peace is possible of the world you're talking about is 100% white, all the kikes are dead and the world is very strongly religious and follows the principles of fascism.

LE FALSE EQUIVALENCY MEME HUMANS ARE LIKE ANIMALS AND ANIMALS ARE VIOLENT SO WE ARE NATURALLY VIOLENT HURR DURRR

Some of you kiddies are fucking retarded.

No. People always want other people's shit. Capitalism is nob-violent way of fulfilling our urges. Even with capitalism, sometime violence is used.

Again wrong, refer to this
Only reason you greedy bastards are greedy is because you where born in a greedy society. Go live with the Mennonites for a while and see if your vales and mind set doesn't change.

World peace is a meme

calm down, world peace is possible if we can just regain control and make everything make sense instead of fighting over stupid shit, advance technologically majorily like more then we have, we can leave this planet, and cure almost all dieases along with an ai to rule us all. We have what we have now just rich fucks making the world worse.

Why would anyone need to know about it. Mars is rather peaceful currently. The USA is going to fuck that up pretty soon. They already sort of did with rovers and such. I don't see why they can't just leave all the silica alone. Allow mars to follow its own journey without interfering.
I was playing off of the post I replied to. It was a shit post: bait that you fell for.

That's like picking which 2 you write (to, too, and two) by rolling a dice. It may not seem important but it makes your message easier to read and understand.

You can't have a large number of humans inactive and non-spiritual because it makes you unhappy since nonspirituality creates a void in yourself that you attempt to fill. Action is either destruction or reparation, hence can't be without destruction.

Chaos and conflict is a part of natural order and everything that is alive. World peace will never happen. I mean, can you imagine living a world without habbenings? Where's the excitement in that? What is there to live for in a world like that?
You might think that you want to live in a completely stable world, but you don't. It will get boring very quickly.

>Or will their always be wars?

Always, and forever.
Though they may not always be organized. Sometimes it may only be individuals waging it, if the system of governance will not do it.

As long as we are homosapiens, war will exist.

Human nature hasn't changed. We haven't evolved.

There may be some delusional people who think world peace is possible like pic related, but the reality is things are getting worse and a war in our lifetime looks increasingly likely.

That is because prosperity is going ever downward. And it's things like this that increase the chances of conflict.

Don't fall for the leftist utopian meme. It's bollocks and it always has been.

World peace is not possible, unless we get global war and over 80% of whole world population dies
Then maybe people will realize that we are fighting over meaningless things and all life is precious
If over 95% people would die, then don't count on it. It would be anarchy

those are hippy stoners, not people trying to make things peaceful.

Don't take it so literally.

Lefties are idiots regardless.

And are you telling me stoners don't preach world peace? They're delusional.

We've been "Humans" for over 200 000 years. We once had durable world peace, Then "Empires" formed.