Human beings are naturally biased to our own race. Science says

Daily reminder thread that liberalism is a literal mental defect and putting others over your own race is not natural or reasonable.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25637390

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2013/06/racial_empathy_gap_people_don_t_perceive_pain_in_other_races.html

bump for redpills

2nd bump

Is no one going to contribute anything for the new polacks?

Bump again

bump for lurkers

tribalism and in-group preference are caused by biology and evolution, and both are healthy adaptations... your genes first, your family's second, your race's third.

So how quickly will this researcher be defunded and 5 (((accredited))) reports turn up within 2 weeks saying otherwise?

It always bothers me when a manifesto is this intelligent.

I think most of us have known this for a long time already. Race is something that everybody notices at a single glance when meeting someone new. This is how we differentiate friend from foe.

They can try but look at the names on the study. They are all asians.

Asians don't pull punches with science. I'm hoping china and japan will save science from leftist agenda.

Shit I may have just redpilled myself when you said this.

I didn't know I was doing it but I work security and when situations get out of control (generally with minorities) I instinctively send eye contact to another white guy for help if we can't control the situation. I didn't even really notice I was doing it. Damn.

Usually works too.

>Human beings are naturally biased to our own race. Science says
Scientist miraculously discover that people that grew up around blue and like blue end up liking blue.

Bump
You can't bump your own thread, newfag

Yes you can. It's a good intro topic for newfags

Almost as if humans evolve based on environment...

we already know this. its common sense. post it on tumbler or some shit where the sjw fags go.
and let them call it racist

No, dummy, we're tribal.

>You are a collection of genes.
>Your tribe is a collection of your genes and closely related genes.
>Your goal in life is to ensure that your genes are carried on into more life, or that closely related genes do so.
>Ergo, tribalism is rational and natural.

Similarly:

>Racism is the ability to detect people outside of your tribe and treat them in a more hostile way than you would treat members of your own tribe.
>Racism is how your genes spread themselves preferentially to foreign genes.

No fucking shit.

This is why multi-cultturism and diversity don't work. Leftists seem to think that we'll live in a world where every race, religion, sexual orientation etc. will get along peacefully and everyone will be treated equally.

In reality, studies have repeatedly shown that people feel happier and safer when they are in a community of their 'own people.' More diversity means more clashes of culture, more difference of ideals and therefore more tension.

Checked. Also, isn't that the point of leftism is that we will have so much infighting that we cannot organize on racial divides and oppose the (((elite)))

There wont be much infighting actually, America will become spic majority and Europe sandnigger majority.

Any nip bros able to confirm they do not give a fuck about leftist politics and are the saviours of science?

Blue birds with blue birds, red birds with red birds etc etc.

Not once have I ever seen a lioness attack a lion to defend a cheetah, not once have I seen a wolf attack another wolf to defend a coyote etc etc and so on and so forth.