CTR shills will defend this

>CTR shills will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

ky3.com/content/news/Trump-accepts-Mexico-invite-Clinton-to-speak-to-veterans-391869401.html
voanoticias.com/a/hillary-clinton-pena-nieto/2440353.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally what she did as Sec State.

Is she actually retarded?

But he was invited. He's not going to over to apologize. He is a guest of honor

>0.000000000001 Trumpcoin has been deposited into your portfolio.

Her fear and desperation are showing

Pretty sure she's just jelly, because she did not get invited.

Brain damaged.

Must suck not being able to fly with that brain swelling...

without the working together part though.

this is some ebin bantz from a retarded millennial. her whole twitter is like this.

(you) tried

Trump wasn't even invited, dumbass, and Clinton has been to Mexico dozens of times

>A Fucking Leaf
>stuck with DUDE WEED LMAO while God Emperor takes the Oval Office

kek

>She says this while typing on her keyboard 1000 miles away.

Her Twitter is specifically aiming for reaching the retarded college libtards who think these tweets are "sick burns" and will put a *sips tea* image macro below it

Both were Invited.
Trump accepted.
Hillary declined.

ky3.com/content/news/Trump-accepts-Mexico-invite-Clinton-to-speak-to-veterans-391869401.html

Enjoy your $0.10 donation though, you're doing very well!

She's not wrong. Trump has been dropping racist remarks about Hispanics for the entirety of his campaign just to get the old white male votes. Simply having a talk with a Mexican leader isn't going to make up for all the bad shit he's done.

You're both stupid as fuck

What "racist" comments has he made?

He literally has never said anything about Hispanics retard, only illegal immigrants

>claims to be for Mexicans
>panders to illegals

Doesnt accept the offer to go and speak with Mexico's President.

Trump will win. He is reaching out more and more and only gets shit for it. Sad to see that leftyfags cant swallow the fact that he is more of a statesman then Hillary could ever hope to be.

Build a wall, make them pay etc are the first ones that come to mind. He's been pretty racist dishonest during his political campaign. You'd have to dumb (aka conservative) to not notice it.

>Both were Invited.
>Hillary declined.
Gee, do I wonder why...

It really doesn't matter what Trump's stupid ass does, he's going to lose

The wall has nothing to do with race you literal retard

I have no idea what she is referring to

>S O U R
>G R A P E S

He hasn't said any racist remarks about Hispanics at all, otherwise Hillary would have made a documentary about them because they are scraping the bottom of the barrel now for ammo against Trump.

Really, the video clips and sound bites would be everywhere if this were the case, you are just a second string CTR shill using the playbook from May because the first string shills go back to school this week.

Illegal immigrants arent a race

Wow thanks for correcting my record

Guess she will just have to monitor the situation like she did with the Louisiana flooding while Trump actually went there and handed out food and water to the people.

Many legal immigrants are great contributors to our society and are also against illegal immigration.

What does that have to do with the concept of "race?" Why is everything you lefties don't like "racist" even when it has nothing to do with race? Is it some sort of verbal tic? That is also a typing tic?

>>CTR shills will defend this

That's not even racist you fucking retard. It's if anything, xenophobic. Stop using words you don't know. And just because people say things don't mean they have to segregate themselves from each other. Fuck off Reddit

Meanwhile enjoy your $0.05 donation, CTR, saged

Shitposting on Sup Forums isn't going to change reality, but thanks, your image is going into the collage

It's trying to keep Hispanics out of the United States. It's targeted at ONE singular group of people. Don't get me started on his Islamophobia and generalization of the Islamic community.

Are you confusing being anti mexico with being racist?

Yes, Yes she is.

I...I didn't w..want t..to go anyw..way

HAHAHAHA

is there anything more cringeworthy than an underage conservacuck?

Anyone have a gif of her and putin pushing the reset button on relations?

I dunno. Bombing the shit out of Libya worked right?

Hispanics can come in legally you illiterate retard, most illegals being Hispanic is purely incidental

Are you saying only hispanics live in mexico?
Check your privilege

They're going to murder him

>anti-mexico
>mexico is formed by Hispanic majority
>discriminate against Mexicans (read as Hispanics)
>not racist

fuck off Trumpshill

>shitposting on Sup Forums
>not changing reality
>>>/2014/

Most illegals arent even hispanic.
Just most illegals crossing the southern border

Yeah, you have to pass or support job killing bills like NAFTA.

Mexico is not a protected class.
If its not racist on any other border, and its not racist when mexico does it, its not racist when we do it.

Should have bombed Mexico before going there.
Won't be taken seriously until he fucks their shit up.

He's not discriminating against "Mexicans", he's only against illegal immigrants like any sane person should be.

When was that? 2000 something?

Literally no amount of snarky comments can downplay the fact that Clinton has been completely outmaneuvered.

And i misquoted
Meant

This is the same broad who cackled, 'we came, we saw, he died' watching a man get tortured to death.

lol I'm slow today. what does that pic mean?

I remember back when she changed from Hillary Clinton to Hillary Rodham Clinton, and instead of mocking her like they would if Bush's wife had done it, the press just lapped it up.

I can't remember why she did it though. maybe to distance herself from Bill's redneck screwing around with white trash in arkansas.

So.. what's Hillary's stance on illegal immigration, and protection of borders anyways, Sup Forums?

There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant. Because of Obama's flawed policies you can literally drop a baby in the U.S. and get a free green card in the matter of days unlike people who do it "legally" who have to pay a fuckload of money and wait at least two years to ever become a legal U.S. citizen.

>Getting Sanders supporters to vote for me takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults by forcing an endorsement and then ignoring them forever more.

2 years ago

She's going into full overdrive lads

Borders are racist, white countries for everyone, full amnesty etc.

Is that all you have? Your responses feel like they're being written via a flow chart

Borders are racist and America need to be culturally enriched *wiggles eyebrows*.

Dont do it

Thats not Hillary

You mean trying to keep Illegals out? Anyone can cross the border legally, it's perfectly acceptable. The entire wall premise is to stop illegal immigration you shill

THE
FUCKING
IRONY

fpbp

I think you need to know the difference between Illegal immigrant and legal. Also, the difference between hispanic and mexican. Mexican is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

Lol she's on damage control. Mexico invited him. She's a moron.

There is talked that with multiple questions she has a mini seizure and short circuits. Why she hasn't given a press conference in 260+ days

Calm down, Shinners.

Pretty sure we call immigrants from Spain Hispanic too. I don't recall Trump attacking the Spanish government.

BUT WHERE IS TRUMPS BUTTON

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKING BUTTON

IT IS GOING TO FAIL WITHOUT A GOD DAMN BUTTON

She is being severed from the world, this is what she gets for decades of treating foreign leaders like shit.

You're in a wrong safe space lad. Get out.

Stopping any kind of immigration, cultural fusion etc is inherently racist and anti-American. Even if Trump magically becomes president (somehow) none of his policies will ever be applied. Grow a brain and realize that he's lying.

Holy shit Hilary cool your jets

When Bill cucked you, you weren't near as mad as when trump is cycling you right now!

This

I'd prefer an Office Deport Easy button.

weak pic/10

Jesus

Is that supposed to be persuasive or did she just take a shit on her keyboard and pressed send?

The down side of this election cycle is that Sup Forums has attracted all kind of retard lefties who for some reason think that their opinions are welcome here. As I said earlier, you're in a wrong safe space and you should get out.

>racism
>real

Cuck

Shes literally" jeb! "
Shes getting 1k favorites, meanwhile trump gets 20k

And now shes begging for retweets

Upholding the law against illegal actions is not anti-american, nor is it racist. Try harder, ctr

It is, though it was in 2014.

lol that pic is a perfect example why we are winning, you have no idea what you are fighting against. Not a slightest grasp of what we actually think.

hahahaha i just watched the video
Its literally a pro-trump ad
What the fuck

voanoticias.com/a/hillary-clinton-pena-nieto/2440353.html
forgot link

It's probably her campaing staffer who hates her and wants her to lose. Nothing else would explain such blatant advertising for Trump.

>Its literally a pro-trump ad

Hillary is a Trump plant, but he is not the president (yet)

Once he is President he should tell that fucking joke of a country to get their boarder fixed or face economic sanctions. Then start running military drills on the boarder with a whole armored division just to show those fucking faggots he means business. Any Mexican military that show up should get detained by force.

Trumpcoins are so valuable that even a trillionth of one is worth shilling for.

Aww look, grandma poopy diaper woke up from her nappy all cranky

>We'll call it the Great Wall of, uh, Hadrian

(You)'re trying too hard. But I guess people are biting.