Flick has no good or bad characters, heroes or villains, it's up to audience to decide who was in the wrong there

>flick has no good or bad characters, heroes or villains, it's up to audience to decide who was in the wrong there

What are some kino movies that have this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2-VaU6GXbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You pose a worthy question, but you use such a shitty image that I willfully refuse to tell you about such kino.

Fellini's Satyrticon

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly despite the name.

Law Abiding Citizen

Unforgiven

Saving Private Ryan

Not him but anime cancer should not be posted outside its containment board.

City on Fire

maybe the title is saying that they are all good, bad, and ugly at the same time

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Buena bastida.

the greatest kino of all time

>Don't post anime
>On Sup Forums

>anime
>for children

We are the YouTube comment section now!

Shut the fuck up and post kino movies like OP wants

It is kino but you can't seriously tell me that they don't try to portray Yang as a moral authority.

Drive, in all seriousness.

Revenge of the Sith. Unironically.

>From my point of view, the Jedi are evil.
Hmmm... you may be onto something.

>heroes on both sides
Lucas was revolutionary.

I see the Jedi council as morally corrupt and arrogant. They initially refused Anakin for petty reasons and the galactic senate was quick to turn on the jedi when Palpatine offered them an alternative. Qui Gon is also portrayed as in the right when he goes against the jedi council in TPM.

Anakin and Palpatine did nothing wrong. Especially Anakin who was wronged at every turn. Obi-wan was a true jedi, and was completely blind to all the council's evil and arrogance. Yoda realized the error of his ways and renounced his use of a light saber and took extra care in training Luke.

Go back to r*ddit.

Both were portrayed as negative and positive

Black hawk down
transformers 3 and 5

Babel

In what way was Yang portrayed as negative? Certainly, the army he served was portrayed as flawed, but Yang was always portrayed as a hero who was prevented from heroism by bureaucracy.

I need to go Sup Forums for this.

Inside Man. Only the Jew was evil.

>muh adult cartoons for adult people like myself

Yang was litteraly military Jesus, he was never portrayed negatively in any way.

So you admit it.

Rocky 1, Apollo gives a no-name guy a shot.
Rocky 2, Apollo agrees to a rematch to decide the best.
Rocky 3, a thirsty boxer tries to prove he's the best.
Rocky 4, a man that fights for his country tries to prove he's the best, while injecting some lucozade into his bloodstream.
Rocky 5, a young man is angry that his mentor doesn't want to fight him in the ring and decides to have a fight outside of the ring.
Rocky Balboa, a young man agrees to fight a washed up hobo.

Admitting what? Who cares if it is for children or not? You are defending it like a little crybaby anyway. If you enjoy it then just enjoy it, stop spouting your Sup Forumsutism here. You already have several boards for that shit.

Not even gonna read that.

Nope, if you even watched the movie, you'd see that it is clearly defined who is good, bad, and ugly.

AND IT ALL FALLS DOWN

The Prestige.

>Reddit
I sort of disliked this movie. It seemed like it tried to make the viewer feel smart by pushing some plot twist down your throat every fifth minute.
It's not really a very good movie to look at, either.

>nolanesque

That is a terrible opinion so I was really hoping you copypasted it from somewhere else. Alas, you are a moron.

Gone girl.
Most people I've spoken to about this film seem to sympathise with Ben or Amy depending on their gender too which is pretty interesting

>Doesn't even have arguments

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Stupid posts don't get arguments.

Unironically, Sicario.

Don't you have something better to do, like killing film critics?

>wasting my time executing film reviewers

they'd love it if I cared enough to murder them

You argue like a little child who's not getting to buy a toy
>mom this stupid person on the internet doesn't like my superior taste in K I N O
If you want to discuss movies on the internet, atleast try to bring forth a point

Watchmen
what are you talking about? there are clear heroes and villains in that movie.

i hate this fucking theme, it's been done to death

Most of Takeshi Kitanos work

Amy literally murdered a man. Ben was a piece of shit too, but she is an order of magnitude worse.

How? Amy was psychopath.

>WAAH IT WAS TOO CONFUSING
That's literally all you said.

>A defense contractor wants to sell his invention
>guy does not like his business and decides to kill him for it
>shown from the pov of the murderer who the audience should cheer for

ant man

it is up to you to decide who is good, who says Sauron was in the wrong to get back his ring? Why are white walkers evil? Why is it good to fuck up a prospering peaceful empire because of muh revenge?

Apparently not because this thread has barely any serious posts.

Amy was fucked around her whole life and ended up trapped in an abusive relationship, completely isolated in the middle of nowhere. She took extreme measures to escape. Also NPH was a manipulative creep and deserved it.

Do you mean the classic German film "Der Ameisenmann"?

Tonari no totoro

It has no villains but that's because it also has literally no conflict.

On that note, Paterson.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2-VaU6GXbY

What happened to Monday

>Can divorce him and take almost all his money
Instead tries to fake her death and blame it on husband inorder to destroy his reputation and have him wrongly thrown into jail.

>Can leave NPH house anytime she wants.
>NPH only there to help her

Decides to kill him and frame him as a kidnapper and rapist..

How is she not the psychotic villian in the film?

It's interesting how this film spawns complex discussion even all these years later. Ben Affleck is truly an underrated director.

Sicario.
Actually most Villeneuve films deal with the grey area inbetween right and wrong.

Ben Affleck didn't direct Gone Girl.

It was an unrelated statement.

The council was prudent with regards to Anakin. Would you trust a pubescent boy with a troubled past with a gun?

Republicans would, since they're anti gun control. Justify that.