If this was in an episode of Twin Peaks, you'd be praising it

If this was in an episode of Twin Peaks, you'd be praising it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But it was good Simpsons episode, comfy and Tomacco and stuff. I like this episode

(((meme)))

I hate Twin Peaks because everyone else likes it.

the road rage lady scene was funnier than anything the simpsons did in the last 40 years

Debatable, a lot of brainlets hate the new season because it's completely different from the previous, and because of the weird pacing

Shit meme

What is Twin Peaks about why should I watch it

>Ford's Cord and Sword

If shit like this image looks interesting to you, then definitely watch it

What it's actually "about" is hard to define though

The original show was about a quirky but lovable FBI agent investigating the murder of a girl in a small logging town in the american nortwest and getting caught up not only in the criminal underbelly of the town but also the supernatural forces behind the scenes.

The new show... I can't really describe it without spoiling the old one.

Due to a native american demon a raped teenage girl got sent to a red lodge and an FBI agent was assigned to find out who killed her. The new season is about the FBI agent's mingling with the supernatural forces.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

>Family Guy tier plot and antics
>good Simpsons

hiss hiss kys kys

t. Chuck

I've never heard it called a Fuck and Suck, it's always usually a Suck and Fuck.

Literally a more artsy, less literal X-Files directed by David Lynch

FINDS A SNEED (FORMERLY CHUCK)

Unironically an interesting premise, is that your original idea? I'd definitely watch something like that, if it were a film.

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

but it wasnt family guy tier back then

imagine being this underage

Based
Seething

Yes it was. Using plutonium to grow vegetables after leaving town for challenging a Texan gunslinger to a duel is exactly something that Peter Griffin would do. By Season 11 fucking retarded zombie Simpsons was already in full swing.

The Twin Peaks audience is incredibly small.

>What is Keit-Ai?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/

When did this take off?
I swear just a thread recently it was just like two user chuckling over it and about some not getting it, and most of the conversation was still about Simpsons jokes

was it rape?

Those are really good ratings by Showtime standards.

MEMES!!!