CONFIRMED: ATHEISTS ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN RELIGIONFAGS

medicaldaily.com/proved-atheists-more-intelligent-religious-people-250727

Sup Forums BTFO

ATHEISM IS THE TRUE RED PILL OF THE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR RACES.

How does it feel to be stupid, christcucks of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-h7TvkdkHxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The true redpill is being atheist but at the same time realising religion is needed to keep society in check

>religion is needed to keep society in check

Tell that to China and Japan lol

Shinto and buddhism are pretty popular in japan m8.

>China and Japan
>Not degenerate shitholes to live in
Anime =/= Reality

good luck to them when they try to use their superior intellect to find a way out of everlasting HELLFIRE!

you're making this too ez with pascals wager m8
have you never questioned your beliefs? believe me when I say I wish there was a skydaddy looking over me, but it's just wishful thinking

Don't you mean EU BTFO?
They are the ones being the muscle for religious nuts to silence atheists.

Anime is ostracized in Japan, except if you are a child or teenager.

This.

Dumb people need religion to encourage moral behaviour and virtue or they become degenerate nihilistic thugs.

you missed my point entirely
also R A R E

>made me click

so mad

Go live in China and Japan then. I bet the reality won't meet your weebo fantasy you pathetic piece of shit.

>China
>society in check

a nation that's not taught manners and still poops in designated-anywhere

>Japan
>nokids

A society that won't be a society in a few generations

That's because niggers and wetbacks are religious and drag those numbers down.

?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html

Is water still wet?

Post more cute dogs

The true redpill is being agnostic but realising normies need religion.

So you're saying that niggers, being the less intelligent race have a higher chance of buying into religion?

Or more simply put: Less intelligent people is more religious?

This.

Also:
>researcher Miron (((Zuckerman)))
literally NEVER fails

>Knows nothing about East Asian culture

The true redpill is creating a religion and using your retarded followers to conquer vast swathes of land amassing you vast amounts of power and wealth, like based Mo'.

If you think religion wasn't important in Japan, you're in for a shock when you read about WW2.

>ant societies

Okay
For now on you're the Kraut Deer OP

Well I guess Pascal, Newton, Planck, Kelvin, Kepler, Mendel and more were all fucking idiots.
It's a trend not a rule. But whatever makes them feel better than others.

atheists also have the lowest birthrates in the world and are a rapidly declining demographic worldwide. enjoy going extinct, the religious will inherit the earth.

>current year
Japan is truly an atheist country

atheists/white people/intelligent people
Same people, same phenomenon

it was Knowledge that got Adam and Eve kicked out of the Garden of Eden...

fpbp i keep telling you faggots this

I don't even know why people consider that a bad thing. The world is overpopulated anyway.

most atheists are deconverts. religiotards are literally breeding more of us.

Then why can't we sterilise you Ahmed?

Is stopping white people (the least numerous major race) breeding the solution to world overpopulation?

>The world is overpopulated
Not by white people.

Survival is a prime goal of every living creature.
It may seem pointless but I think people would like to somehow realize themselves
in a world that is populated by civilized people or by creating such.

>athiests have the highest rate of autism.

>Sup Forums users have the highest rate of autism

>he thinks that scientists who lived in a world where religion dominated nearly everything and was shoved down their throats means anything

Yes Newton also believed in alchemy because of the lack of knoweldge there was in chemistry.

how would you even measure intelligence with regard to religiosity, like check their education levels? check the religiosity of the MENSA kids, and why can't i read the damn study itself.

How can you be sure that religiosity has a direct correlation to unintelligent and religious skeptics are smarter

Atheists are also the reason Europe is a multi cultural shithole. If we had conservative Christians like in america we would not be getting enriched by sand people. Fuck atbeists.

That's still happening. It's all about the donations bruh.

Chriscucks are a loud minority
Also this

you could easily compare IQ vs. self-described religious belief

*tips hat to everyone in thread*

You're confusing the impact of a philosophy/sciencd with its factuality.

For example if a widespread shift to the belief that the earth was round led to degeneration of society, it wouldn't change the fact the earth is beyond resonable doubt, indeed spherical

Unsurprising, really. I used to have some respect for Christcucks until they started shitting up this board with their deus vult bullshit.

>you could easily compare IQ vs. self-described religious belief
but how does that prove that religosity has a direct coorelation to unintelligence, all that tells us is that people with an IQ are more likely to have this belief.

And IQ i don't think is a reliable way to measure intelligence, so what's the point of this unless you just want to call people dumb for having a belief

I have the strangest boner right now

Thanks OP

This

That's Catholics. They have nothing to do with Christ. Call them pope cucks if you'd like.

>because of the lack of knowledge
And? He still was an Intelligent person. It only proves my point. Believing doesn't make people stupid.
Leftist believe in every lie spewed by media and still label themselves as more intelligent.
I may even agree but their ignorance is painful to listen to. Being able to delude themselves into believing
thing that are not true makes for a similar behavior to true believers. So I guess they are dumb too.

I want to add that those people were Religious and they didn't pretend like sandniggers.
Also enlightenment started in 1700.

Let me see if I understand these studies.

The more intelligent you are, the more likely you will spend significantly more time in a godless academic bubble cut off from reality, and thus in lockstep with all of the other useless liberals in academia, you will scoff at people who believe in God.

There is a God.

These "intelligent" people cannot figure that out.

That makes them fools. Over-educated fools.

You don't think the truth matters, and you don't think there is any supernatural power on earth doing anything supernatural.

That's just really on you, m8.

FPBP

Shitskins who breed like rabbits won't die out. People who care about the environment, space travel, science, civilisation etc will.

Whatever you say crazy person

If this is true than use a quantum formula to explain how the exact same electron can be in two entirely different places at the same time?

Protip: You don't know how.

>Christians: 1
>Atheists: 0

If there exists a God Who made this universe, would a person who couldn't figure that out be wise or a fool?

Would a person whose only true answers to the biggest questions in life be "I don't know" be considered wise, or a fool?

Its needed to keep trash in check
If you have a society of intelligent and empathetic people you don't need it

Hey Hans just be sure to explain how 'intelligent' you are to them as you are burning at the stake.

The trash like you are never kept in check, and societies run by trash like you have kill records in the tens of millions.

Allow me to score yet another point on you, OP.

I have an engineering degree from Princeton University. (Yes, THAT Princeton University!)

It cost me only 300 dollars!
And, I never spent a single day at Princeton!

>How did I do it?

If you can explain THAT then I will admit that you are as smart as me. Until then you're just another brainless idiot.

Yes, that seems to be the trend, however being religious does not necessarily make someone stupid. And if I'm going to be frank with you, most atheists are STILL retarded.

Wow... there's certainly a lot of diversity in physical attractiveness, I'll give them that.

>Samantha Olson
Hnnnnnggg

>Christians: 2

>only one person pointing out (((Zuckerman)))
>its a fucking leaf

Disappointed, Sup Forums. Are you religious fucks too retarded to install the coincidence detector?

The largest difficulty atheist/autists have is their inability to imagine God as a person, as they lack empathy and/or cognitive reasoning skills about things they cannot see.

Enjoy burning in hell for all eternity just for the novelty of pretending like atheism was "objective" just because it's what you wanted to be true and not what actually was true. The reality of the situation is that atheism requires just as much faith as theism, if not more. Hope your denial and insecurity was worth literally being tortured in hell for all eternity.

As to the last question, they would probably be considered wiser than someone who mistakenly believes they know for a fact.

>dem dang old scientists just pushin dat atheist satanist agender

And what of people who actually know the true answer?

Would not the "I don't know" crowd appear rather foolish?

See, this is part of the godless arrogance that reasons if they don't know a thing, nobody does.

>please burn in this fictional place fortold in this fucking book

For about the past 60 years, yes. Prior to that most scientists were sensible god fearing men.

Not so much now.

Come on, now... To be fair these academic types are human too, just like the rest of us.

The great tragedy with these elitist academic types, though, is that they focused on their specialties to the exclusion learning the social graces beyond the very basics.

They also tend to be between moderately to extremely insecure when not engaging in their specialty niche realm.

>Essentially they're Sup Forumstards and Sup Forumsacks with jobs. Nothing more.

>it's fictional just because I say it is
Yeah like I said enjoy burning in hell for all eternity.

>scientists were better before
what ever the fuck that means

prove hell exists

I'm sure this was a very accurate and thorough study. I'm sure there wasn't any cherry picking involved.... pfft... hahahahahahahahaha.

Prove it doesn't.

>Christians: 3

Thats not how this works. One does not go out of the way to disprove proofless claims

>b-but it's because it was a long time ago
Despite being completely wrong, you're still wrong.

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>Agnostics, and Freethinkers have won 8.9% of the prizes in Medicine, 7.1% in Chemistry, 5.2% in Economics, 4.7% in Physics, and 3.6% in Peace.[2]

Not only were religious people the most intelligent and contributed the most to science and math long ago, but also in our modern age.

Atheists are quite subpar, really. They leech off people like daddy Dawkins (who is thought of as a joke by most people in the field), and black science man who has 0 (zero) accomplishments.

When you immerse people into a godless environment where peer review, i.e. mob rule, determines their existence, they go godless.

They are at the top of academia, and have very high IQ's, but they are fools saying there is no God.

B-but muh Mexicans and Syrian refugees.

That means that Sir Isaac Newton was a scientist, and Black Science Guy is an atheist meme.

>peer review is mob rule
peer review is the systematic verification of experimentation and reinforcement of data.

Withdraw two points from you for, 1: contradicting yourself and, 2: having no logical, reasonable counter argument.

If you think "That's not how this works", then you suffer from a serious lack of logic skills.

>Christians: 4
>Athists: -2

RARE

Prove it doesn't.
>literally can't and will use ad lapidem and think he has a really good point
Every single atheist is a pseudo-intellectual with an IQ of about 90-110, but they think they're really smart. It's the Dunning-Kruger effect. Or if they actually have a high IQ they're only book smart and have no common sense.

You were warned. I hope your denial of the obvious was worth eternal suffering.

Mob rule. What the mob says, goes. Anything against the mob merits utter annihilation.

STEALTH
FUCKING
RARE
A
R
E

>it's a "Christfag makes a groundless appeal to authority" episode
Get some new lines.

>"Most extant explanations [of a negative relation] share one central theme —the premise that religious beliefs are irrational, not anchored in science, not testable and, therefore, unappealing to intelligent people who 'know better,’” Zuckerman wrote in a paper published this month after tipping his fedora.

While I do agree that atheists are most likely a little smarter than your average religious person there definitely seems to be some bias in this study. Personally I'm not religious but I do believe in god or some form of higher being and I generally think of myself as smarter than most religious people.

>science is no longer true now that scientists don't believe in god

>hell exists because I said so and anyone who says otherwise needs to prove me wrong even though I have no affirmation or evidence of my own at all

youtube.com/watch?v=-h7TvkdkHxs

How does it feel to know that the Jews are pushing the idea of Atheism so that when the world collapses, and there is a lack of faith, then the Luciferian religion of the NWO would be possible?

Checkmate atheist fags.

You think you are "smart", when in reality there is a God and they are trying to lie to you.

The Jews know this, but it's part of their protocol.

>Implying theism isn't the only possible answer to Agrippa's Trilemma
>Implying all the greatest philosophers and thinkers throughout history didn't realize this

Unreflected religion is for the dumb, atheism for the mediocre, acceptance of theism as the only way to ensure ontological foundation for the really smart.

You do know that Gödel, the greatest logician of all time, made a proof for the existence of God, do you not?