I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic...

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

k

>giant whiny blog post
tldr, nigger

fucking autist

99% of people on Sup Forums are here for the shitposts and autism.

Meta

>tfw mom found the smegma battleship

There is one thing wrong...
its 14-26, trust me.
some shitposting can be fun, but i get what you mean, no conversation is a real bummer. Its accepted to be dishonest and thats a bit sad. Moderation tends to be impossible in these medium large communites, and the big ones are too much of a shit fest and normalfags.
Autism is ok here and go read a book instead if you want to learn something.

Hammer Time! Can't touch this DA NA NA NA
DA DA NA NA CAN'T TOUCH THIS

I'm sorry.

>tfw dad found the cumrag conundrum

>shitty half arsed posts speak numbers

>tfw mom found the anal hair sculpture

reddit.com/r/politics

what's shitposting?

is it theme derailing?
is it a written form of cognitive dissonance?
is it relativism going a-wire?
is it propaganda?
is it disinformation?
is it miscommunication?
is it all of the above condensed into a strategy to shut down communication and discussion?
what about shills? are they professional shitposters?

Not sure why you came here thinking you'd get a discussion in the first place.

Anyone who lurks here for a day, no, 15 minutes and they'll know they'll never get true discussion.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Check em

> Picture of smiling banana

Unironically ironically meta shitposting
>in 2013+3

Oh look, another faggot OP shit posting in a shit posting thread.

To me shitposting is just internet small talk.

i.e. countries where people are really good at shit talking, banter, ect, are known shit posters (USA, Aus, Canada, UK, ect) whilst autistic countries where people hate talking to each other rarely shit post (Germony, Japan, Neatherlands, France).

It's just internet small talk OP, you wouldn't throw a gasket over listening to someone talk about the weather on their phone whilst your riding the train, would you?

Fuck off you fucking nigger kike faggot fedora neckbeard virgin beta cuck shill.

No one gives a fuck what you like or don't like.
Kill yourself immediately.

Tldr ass blasted normie can't handle the bantz gtfo fagget