Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2fdrhTPl1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh, I'm-a thinkin' OP! Better believe it!

She's right. only a statist would require him to stand.

>We want equality!
>So lets protest for it by not joining our brothers and sisters of the nation in the singing if the national anthem!

There's a difference between protesting and hating your country.

Shes right. He did it as a legitimate, peaceful form of protest and that should be respected. The fact that what hes protesting is absolutely retarded is inconsequential.

Caused my cells to fire in a pattern of consideration. Thank you OP for correcting the record. $0.00000005 has been deposited in your wife's son's "college fund".

> a black gets angry without shattering windows and flipping cars
> this means white people aren't allowed to disagree with the black

Jesus Christ, her line of thinking is so stupid.

It's almost as though she belongs to an ethnicity with far-below-average IQs.

Really make one ponder.

you can critique anyone's protest, the act of protesting isnt some magical thing that puts you above reproach.

Protesting=/=being a cunt towards your country. There's a difference desu!

It's not really about him sitting or standing. It's about him throwing his hat into a political minefield in favor of a side that doesn't represent him, his history or his future in the slightest.

He's denouncing the US but taking the blood money at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2fdrhTPl1k

I agree, but I find what he did was acceptable as a form of protest. Now blocking highways and rioting.. not acceptable.

if she doesn't want to be american she can go back to africa

Is this accurate?

this thread for 25th time today
refuted 25th^10 today

>SAGE
G

Why is he relevant folks, we're just making this dude more famous than what he already is.

depends on pic related

No

>replying to slide threads

Newfags learn to sage

wow the white people designation there really made me think

WE

Its almost like a famous athlete could protest with just as much media coverage without shitting on the country that has given him everything and the symbol of the sacrifices people have made for that country. Not to mention his reason for protest if fucking ridiculous