Swedish family brainwashed by culture marxism cries out in media

pic related

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article23431134.ab

This is the most fucked up family I have seen. The mother has race mixed, the daughter has race mixed. The daughter/son to the right of the black dad seem to be some type of LGBT-alien.

So they cry out in the media, get a big article on the front page and everything. Because of what? I tell you. Because their race mixed daughter is being called "nigger" by another child. The mother says her daughter is not a "nigger" she is a "princess".

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY SWEDEN. THE SWEDISH PEOPLE IS FUCKING DYING, MY EYES ARE BLEEDING I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheter24.se/debatt/859488-min-dotter-ar-ingen-neger-hon-ar-en-prinsessa&edit-text=&act=url
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That poor delicious thing on the right.

Your own people celebrate your death. Your country is lost man. Come to America and leave that cuck shit at the door. Get some guns and weed and find yourself some Scandinavian hottie here to settle down with.

>how do you want your traditions sven?
>you know when you just fuck all your shit up?
>say no more f.am

Very nice.

>tattoo of Johnny Depp on your arm
Why would you do that

Yeah, she is the only normal thing in this picture.

kill yourself then, there is no place for rational people in the world anymore anyway

I'm mixed race FUCK OFF

Here is a close-up of the object in question.

Because she has no morale, she doesn't embrace her body, she doesn't know that things can be in any other way. She is lost. The family is lost. I am friking lost in this country, everywhere I go I see this bullshit. FUCK.

pls have cancer

She has brown hair there is no brown hair in Sweden

nice

very progressive, i imagine a very happy family. Good for them

>Come to America and leave that cuck shit at the door.
america is the land of coalburners and intersectional feminism user.

i-is that a tattoo of Johnny Depp? For what purpose?

The only thing in this picture that looks remotely close to a mentally healthy normal human being is the girl on the right.

Sweden, can you pls stop...these memes are getting out of control

how do we rescue this qt anons?

wtf are you so triggered about tumblrite? wtf is your mutt-ass doing here anyway

Here is a debate article the disgusting col burner mom wrote. And if you could be so kind to vote no in the poll that would be great! :)

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http://nyheter24.se/debatt/859488-min-dotter-ar-ingen-neger-hon-ar-en-prinsessa&edit-text=&act=url

You got a point.

Drugs are bad mate. Plus America seems pretty cucked desu, am I wrong?

Look, all you have to about these people-is that Johnny Depp tattoo.

Once you see that, it all makes sense.

SHE WAS QUEENZ N SHEEEIIT!

Honestly though, that is hillarous. So wrong you can actually see the mental problems they have, just by that picture.
It's not even cringe. It's more like retardation-gore.

Delete this

this is very funny I love you libbed cucked wikings

Sweden kill yourself. Then again lots of Irish women have mixed race babies with niggers now, I think i might pull the trigger instead.

bet she's moaning while taking her dad's bbc at this very moment.

please have cancer

THE PIC IS FAKE IDIOTS! No one has brown hiar in SWEDEN unless they are mixed with blacks and she clearly isn't.

>60(sixty)
>%(percent)
>white(((((((((((((((white)))))))))))))))

We already do have cancer in Ireland it's called Maynooth college.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY SWEDEN.

Big Black Cocks oozing out thick loads of virile nigger jizzums inside the tight white pussy holes of Sweden's white blonde population.

America is not cucked, you listen to too many Europoors.

It's a huge place full of towns and cities in which you'll find almost no niggers or spics. Plus spics are nowhere near as bad as niggers. Don't worry, I'm not Carlos. I just speak from experience. The only spics you'll find a problem are those that live in the border states and those in Chicago.

She has a fucking Jack Sparrow tattoo

What is the world coming to

hey at least you guys are #1 in something
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

>leaf

Conservative Universities are wayyyyy more cancer. I went to Queens university and had to move out because they were all like "hey where you from" im like "canada" and they are like "no im mean like africa or syria like where you from" im like "fuck off" and people thought the fact that I dyed my hair orange to be weird

so... suddently gyppos are not the no. 1 problem anymore, eh? Fuck. My conationals are feeling neglected, Bjorg.

Will you accept a tired swede, America? I have a good education and I bring no cuckshit.
Do you know any qt I can marry for a greencard?

DO NOT GO TO AMERICA.

For gods sake people. I hate these 'come to US' shills who try to claim USA is the last bastion of the white race. It fucking isn't

Whites will soon be gone in USA all together. Going to USA is total suicide. Your daughters are pretty much guaranteed to be brainwashed.

If you want to live amongst whites, go to EASTERN EUROPE
Move to Czech Republic which is based AF, and make it PROSPEROUS

I will probably move there one day.
Once we are in Czech Republic it will still hopefully be overwhelmingly white and we can make sure we can implement whatever racist immigration laws we like cause no one can tell us what the fuck to do.

The EU must be destroyed for this.

Also if someone pops up to tell me Czech is also already lost, then fine we will go to Slovakia or Slovenia or something

I know Czech Republic is kind of Western Europe still but that isn't important, as long as it's white

Pull a breivik then you cunt. I am sick of you swedes constantly whinging about how your belowed sweden is turning to shit. This is why you are fucking cucks

BE strong. Please be strong, for the sake of the survival of the West, for the sake of honouring your ancestors.

We have to send her frog cartoons desu.

SIXTY

Reminder that there is no actual white people in the US. Just rape babies.

We need to all make plans to resettle in one of these countries so pol can take over.
We will go for free market capitalism, no nazism.

We will be a White High IQ, economically prosperous country. And it will be glorious. When we take over we will not borrow money from Jews. We will one day invade Great Britain and retake our motherland, whilst singing British songs cause we are the true Brits

But if you're from wherever else you can come too idc

I think the west should collapse. White people took in the Jewsish media and niggers and now their ship is sinking. Let the downfall of the west send a message to the rest of the world.
Or
Gas the kikes
Race war now

Breivik is a fucking idiot. How does that help?! We have to fight the jewish influence in the country, not the poeple itself they are brainwashed. If I kill myself or kill a bunch of people and then go to jail, then Sweden is even more fucked because they have minus one guy that knew about the ZOG and everything.

>She

>MY SWEDEN
No Sven, this isn't your Sweden now. It's theirs.

:'(

Literally shedding a tear right now.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

the one older daughter has a jack sparrow tattoo

wtf

TWO

Buy guns.
Buy food for at least a year.
Move to an area with low population density.
Build an underground bunker if you can afford it.
Learn to farm, to hunt, to defend yourself.
Pray and stay strong.

It's all going down.
Modern industrial civilization won't last another 20 years.

Why not Svalbard?

America is going to shit, I totally agree. We have all the issues the swedes have. However, I'd say America is the only country with the possibility of a race war due to the large land mass, resources, weaponry and will. I can see a civil war leading to a better country/balkanized America with a significant part being Ethno Nationalist. Western Europe, I'm not so sure.

If you come here, prepare for either a slide into a fully degenerate Brazilified nation, or possibly fighting to make a new one. High risk, high reward. If you are shooting for a safer, most likely white future-I'd go to eastern europe.

Tbh the Americans here will fuck with you to Hell and back.
Had a Swedish transfer student in high school, immediate outcast

One kebab remover is worth more than 10000 guys who know about ZOG and everything

i would absolutely demolish that swede on the far right. Her pussy would never be the same

Jesus Christ, they are caricatures of an American family.

Hold on something doesn't add up in that picture.

This is what I've been saying on Sup Forums

Now these people are tied into your country by blood relatives, they will never leave.

No one is going to expel their brother sister friend or cousin.

You are taking steps in an irreversible direction each day

The problem is most people in this board are roleplaying. I am seriously preparing to fight and survive. They won't take me down without a fight.

So help me God I will go to any lenght to ensure the survival of my loved ones.

Weed is a plant brah

Spics are generally fine as a minority. They get bad as they become greater in number.

You can just resettle somewhere in Patagonia.

Growing your food, raising livestock. Live a quiet and traditional life, meanwhile anyone dumb enough to be caught in a city has to kill another person every hour, just to survive the helpless situation.

Free market capitalism is too easy for kikes to subvert.

i bet she's transgender

Fuck that shit we're voting for trump

I don't care if you smoke that fucking jew-plant, I have also done it. But now I'm sober from everything, healthy to be able to fight. But if you want to do what the jews want you to do then do drugs and get passive. Never forget that, marijuana is a kike-plant and nothing else.

Nigger

Absolutely false. It's a plant that grows god damn near everywhere. It has tons of medicinal properties. It's literally the anti kike.

I welcome the death of western civilization.

HILLARY 2016

Literally "Swedish White Trash: The Family".

No Jews allowed, only local banks

>Bobbo was threatened to be beaten for its skin color on the first day of school: "Thought I was the princess'
>Bobbo was threatened to be beaten for its skin color
>Bobbo
>its skin

What...just...what...

Hope swedish bitches get dead already. I have met a swedish bitch this summer and all she did was asking me about "genocide" on shiptars and muslims. Fucking slut, If there were no policemen i would have spat on her stupid blonde face.

Because you don't belong here.

She is the reason Sweden is worth saving.

May the pendulum swing to the right for 1000 years Sweden, may this be your darkest hour in the wake of your glory.

How to resist the the western downfall through nonpolitical and nonviolent means:

1: Improve yourself
Workout at the gym. Eat healthy. Educate yourself on important topics and reject leftist propaganda. Read good litterature. Engage in meaningful hobbies eg. hiking, hunting, martial arts etc.

2: Secure a stable income
Acquire a useful university degree or professional skills that are in demand. Get a good job or start a business of your own.

3. Marry a white woman.
You want your woman to have good genetics, good character, few previous sexual partners. Get the best woman your attractiveness allows.

4. Procreate.
Have atleast 2 children, prefferably many more. Put a lot of effort into their upbringing. Be constantly vigilant for leftist subversion in the school curriculum and entertainment.

5:Help your male friends see the light and encourage them to improve themselves.

>Bobbo

Wasn't there a purple gorilla desktop app called Bobbo? Probably what they named him after.

black trash

Fair enough.

If you have cancer yes. Not if you are not sick. Why the fuck would I smoke weed when I'm healthy with no problems. You are starting to sound like a god damn jew. The jews are pushing the liberal-drug-bullshit politics, all the pro-drug-hiphop music is coming from the USA. From big jewish companies. The nigger rappers are just to dumb to understand what they are doing.

>She
>Sweden

Pick one

The only time its remotely acceptable would be at a social gathering with other adults, after some kind of successful period (maybe just a productive week at work). Where you and the people in your in-group bond and relax together.

Other than that, there is no reason to ever drink or do drugs.

Ok m8 sounds like it's not for you.

Don't listen to the Sup Forumsshit though. Outside of major cities america is 99% white.

I am doing 1 and 2 and 5 at the moment. I'm not getting any wife. Don't you have a hard time finding a wife in Sweden? Help me with my dates my beloved swedish friend. How do I date a brainwashed girl, get her to like me, redpill her and then make babies?

because you aren't canadian you fucking retarded shitskin

Every country, even Sweden is white outside of the big cities. The problem is the big cities are like 25% or more of the population.

I imagine a plague or virus will take care of that little problem eventually.

Stop crying and join the resistance

Www.nordfront.se

>Article by Frasse Levinsson
>Levinsson

Could it be?

The redpilling of women has to be a gradual process. I find that socratic questioning works best. Also dont apologize if they reeee at you.

Finding the woman is the harder part. However, the more uncucked hobbies you engage in, the higher the likelihood that you will find an uncucked woman. I found my current girlfriend when training brazilian ju jitsu for example.

Dont make finding a woman your primary goal. The thought will consume you and become an obsession. Focus on improving yourself. If you manage to display high value, women will come to you.

Also, check out The Golden One on youtube.

They look like trailer trash honestly, except for the girl on the right. The nigs can have them.

Suicide is the answer.

Calling a kid a nigger is pretty weak. If the mixed toddler called them some antiwhite shit first I'd be cool with it but come on.

>check out The Golden One on youtube.

I like him. Hes a bit of an autist sperg and probably lies or lied about being natty, but I don't really care.

Hes big, alpha, cares about his own people.

Too many people here are negative cunts that are so unhappy they feel the need to shit over everyone and everything.

probably because that's what most people know your country for, dude

Tourists come here to Texas from the Scandi countries all the time and ask why there aren't any cowboys and cattle everywhere

Meh, it's completely hopeless. The rest of the family would need to get offed in a car accident or something, only then some right-wing guy could start influencing her the other way around.