Anyone else rather impressed at her topless scene?

Anyone else rather impressed at her topless scene?

dis bitch's name is seriously "Imogen Poots"?

she'd be a lot prettier if she fixed the spaghetti hair and eased up on the makeup

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

Imogen Gay Poots

I was more impressed by her bottomless scene

Are you gonna post it or not?

G A Y

P O O T S

wtf
i guess it's still better than the shit niggers come up with

wait her middle name is actually "Gay"?

this is now a sersh thread

When did she show tiddies? I only know her as some hot actress, no idea what she's been in

I waifu'd Imogen so hard when I was 13 that I'm numb to her now. She was adorable in Green Room but I'd rather not see her naked. Glad she's making it now, I thought Need for Speed would be the end of her career.

Did she show her CUNT?

Recent movie called Frank and Lola
She has a sex scene with Michael Shannon

Holy shit, she's a walking surfboard

It was with michael shannon, fucking disgusting.

Via recapped:

>Mobile Homes Nudity Review

>Imogen Poots shows breasts, bush and part of her ass as she is having sex in Mobile Homes. The scene is pretty similar to the Frank & Lola scene in that it takes place early in the movie (2nd scene) and is set in a motel room. Unlike that scene, this one is well lit and you actually see Imogen have sex for a bit but the scene is a lot shorter. The guy sucks her nipples briefly and fondles her breasts, and when they finish and roll off you see her trimmed bush in a clear shot.

>A few minutes later, Imogen has sex in a pool and she shows part of her ass from the side underwater.

>Mobile Homes is currently playing in Cannes

dear god why

I thought this was arya fae at first lads

damn that's nice

*BRAAAAAAAP*

*Poots*