>Muh based Putin >Muh based Russia

You can try to deny these facts. You can attack me personally. You can claim i'm "proxy hohol". But you cannot refute these arguments with facts. The most cucked European country is Russian Federation.Truth is Russia is a shithole since communist revolution and real nationalists would agree with me.
Problems with modern day Russia are:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Let's be real here. Putin is a full blown cuckold. He is basically russian George Bush a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anticommunist causesin WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen

Other urls found in this thread:

10russia.ru
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine
transparency.org/country/#RUS_DataResearch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proof?
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

bump

Ruskis trying to slide the thread

wait for the fucking netherlands to defend them again

funny how one country can drag down its neighboring countries..

He is not a dutch poster it's either a proxy or russian diaspora.

NATO-EU-USA-NAZI-HOHOL-NULAND-OBAMA

Op is correct

Russians talk big game but cant put up their dukes to fight

Most of them are dumb, weak drunks.

I do not fear them, russians are annoying mosquitoes.

Why threads about the eternal Ivan are so rare?

Vatniks and Russian diaspora always try to slide these kinds of threads to prevent the truth from spreading.

>ukraine

no such country

Sup Forums is satire you fin nigger

>Proxy
And
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine

I always have to school you low iq inbred ruskis.

I dont get it, how can this map be accurate? scandinavia especially iceland are inbred as fuck

I-it's a satire goyim it's not real r-right??

Russians like to fuck their sisters.

I think its amershart DF who always slide these threads, muh russia is shit but usa/nato/capitalism/muh freedom will save you!

bump

You have no idea how inbreeding works. You literally only need 500 people to avoid inbreeding problems forever, look up space colonization on wiki. Media is trying to make it seem like all whites are inbred. The article about Iceland having an app to avoid inbreeding was a lie.

sage this CTR-tier spam again

>ukraine

no such thing

not an argument

You're a moron.
>open borders with Central Asia
First of all, they are not open. Second of all, Russia occupies 1/7 of all land on Earth. Good fucking luck patrolling that kind of perimeter, you idiot.
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
Unlike in Cuckrope and USA, we don't have welfare. They come, they work lowest-paying jobs, living almost as slaves, and then they leave to their -stans.
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
Yeah, that's bad. You better use condoms when sleeping with random people.
>Very high government corruption
No higher than anywhere else. At least we don't call it "lobbying" and don't legalize it.

Don't go around persuading people to shoot someone or depose the government through violence, and you'll probably be fine. There are popular bloggers calling to revolution, violence, etc., and most of them don't go to prison. There are whole mass media catering to people with such views. All "liberal opposition" basically calls for uprising, western intervention and all those kinds of things. Btw, how're things with this kind of stuff in Cuckrope?

Russia is a huge fucking country, with over 150 nationalities on its territory. Some of those are naturally muslims. At least the gov. doesn't pander with terrorists and other violent trash.

Russia lost about 27 mln. people during WW2, so decent people don't like nazis around here. Every single person identifying as "nationalist" is basically a nazi, with swastikas around their houses and such, mostly violent. Only complete gopnik scumbags join their ranks. They get the exact treatment they deserve.

bump

Sure you can avoid problems but its still inbreeding. Also you cant guarantee that there wont be problems in the future.
Media usually keeps quiet about it because most inbred people in uk are pakis and jews, mentioning it would not be considered PC here.

transparency.org/country/#RUS_DataResearch

Everything else you admitted my facts.

Iceland is one of the most inbred countries on earth, they literally have an app that helps make sure you don't fuck your first cousin.

Take your own advice

The app is fake cunt. Russia is inbred because the subhumans living there fuck their sister all day.

>Ukraine is a de facto failed state. They can't even protect their clay from insurgents
>finnland are basically chinks

You can't deny that, if you do you are shills, because I say so

>>Very high government corruption
>No higher than anywhere else. At least we don't call it "lobbying" and don't legalize it.
This is why Russia will never be truly great again, if it ever in history was such at all. People are so used to living is squalor and omnipresent corruption, they tend to wholeheartedly believe everywhere in the world is just as bad. This is the biggest bane for morale, for ever making the country truly great.

This.