In your opinion, did Poland deserve to be invaded by Germans?

In your opinion, did Poland deserve to be invaded by Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

prageru.com/courses/history/truth-about-vietnam-war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_Ribbentrop_-_Beck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

damn our country was really fuckin different between world wars than there it is now
we shifted to the left a lot

Yes

Yes

>white russians
LITHUANIANS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Yeah. You guys considered Danzig German enough for you to move troops in and attack innocent "Polish people" who didn't speak Polish.

Germany also considered it German.

Both parties considered that Poland had invaded a German city, and Poland got steamrolled by the Wehrmacht for it.

No. Saving Vienna and the 1st Reich from the Turks should have give you eternal tribute from the germans.

Deserve? Not really.

It would have been ideal if some border redrawings had occurred without Germany and the USSR invading.

That reminds me I have yet to play a Polish campaign in HoI4.

not all of it. maybe a corridor to danzig just would have been enough. then some respectfull peacetreaty and things would have been different.

you had your chance!

Yes, polish government was oppressing Germans on the lands given to you on the peace treaty, Hitler expected the powers to recognize this right

>danzig
*Gdańsk

I'm playin EU4 as Serbia and Poland's getting wrecked by AI atm. Myself I have most of Hungry

>american education
shart in mart, fatty

I always wonder if Russia should have been the one that to this day still has what's left of Prussia or should have Lithuania or Poland gotten it? It's weird to see it on maps. I mean is it just a case of nobody else wanted it?

Yeah, you wanted just the Sudetenland after all. It was clear after Münich that Germany wouldn't be please by just the corridor meme.

Yes, your leaders trusted in the anglos and the masonic puppets unfortunately.

A polak discovering he lives on ancestral german lands stolen 100 years ago. I hope this will be fixed soon.

Poland should be pretty easy in EU4, they are a powerhouse at startup. I favor more difficult nations like Byzantium, Burgundy and Teutonic Order.

Currently it's more Germany that deserves to be invaded by Poland

Come on, you saved us from leninists kikes in the 20's, you can do that again !

2050: a muslim discovering he lives on ancestral french lands stolen 20 years ago

Yes.

Germany needed more land for their people

Yeah they start pretty OP. It's funny to watch them get wrecked though. I've done T.O. and made a fairly decent looking Prussia before and did get some of Poland and basically made them extinct with culture shifts.

>In your opinion, did Poland deserve to be invaded by Germans?
They had the opportunity to join Germany in the fight against the bolsheviks. Germany saved Poland from Western decline by making them hate and distrust everyone around them. So it worked out in the long run.

:- )

Germans are living on land stolen from Poles and other west slavs

But right now my fun is with making a Serbia that's mostly Serbio-Hungary. Also do have Croatia in there though. Hope I can steal some from Ottomans

I mean everything east of the Elbe used to be inhabited by Slavs. People migrate and conquer, get the fuck over it. Maybe Germans shouldn't lose next time.

We deserved this corridor and retaliation for the murdered Germans but we went a bit far maybe.

It was in a time that no one cared what ethnicity their peasants were.

ALL THIS LAND BELONGS TO THE SLAVS!

Those dudes could each use a haircut.

>those german shills saying Gdańsk and some other stuff was theirs
Those lands were polish since Polands international recognition due to taking christianity in 966.
And Prussia is dead. Claiming prussian territories is like claiming Babylon needs to get their clay back. Deal with it.

>vietnam won

prageru.com/courses/history/truth-about-vietnam-war

Oh shit lol spoke too soon on Poland getting wrecked, Austria got put in PU with Poland. How the hell does that mechanic even work I'm rarely lucky with it.

>Teutonic order

>Difficult nation

Pick one

he rübli, dont tell anybody

i am tempted to say Danzig but i am torn here. On the one side, Germans considered Croats not slavs (or at least more worthy than slavs) and we were their allies but on the other side, we are predominantly catholic slavs who struggled through history under foreign empires. So i really dont know who to support here

wew a pol talking about wars, does this trigger you?

Absolutely. Hitler pleaded with them over and over again to stop killing and oppressing the German people who were forced to live under Polish rule post WW1. Then the Danzig Massacre happened, resulting in 58,000 dead Germans. They pretty much forced Hitlers hand.

>polshits twisting history the way they want it

There's no room for slavshits in central europe. Even Stalin knew how utterly useless poles are and wanted to move poland to siberia.

m8, Poland, Lithuania, Sweden, Muscovy, Denmark and half the HRE are often your enemies on startup playing as Teutonic Order.

>yet another germans dindu noffin thread
>yet another germans were being Shoa'ed thread
>yet another hitler was a good boi he only wanted to build a highway n shit thread

Subhumans don't deserve so much lands it's just casting pearls before swine. That's why a great man gave his life 80 years ago to fix that.

It's pretty simple the correct name is Gdańsk because it's completely Polish now. The krautroaches have been removed for a long time.

>restart until Austria rivals Poland
>ally Austria
>join HRE

literally that simple, form Prussia in a few years get god tier military ideas and it's easy pickings from then on

>but we went a bit far maybe.
>maybe

even if the Nazis had some legitimate grievances Poland did not deserve to be completely wiped off the map like the Nazis and Soviets tried to do

All people deserve the right to national self-determination, even filthy Poles

Well, Poland let itself to be used by Britain... they trusted them blindly but they should have known better. Britain didn't give palestine to the jews after the Balfourt Declaration in 1917, so why should Poland trust the british clean slate?

I wouldn't say Poland deserved it, but they sure as hell should have expected it after what they tried to to, i.e. propaganda marching to Berlin, mobilizing against Danzig, shooting on civilian airplanes going to east prussia and destroying railway bridges to east prussia (which were needed to get food there) before the war.

In addition, the allies knew about the molotov-ribbentrop pact, i.e. splitting of poland between Nazis and Commies, and they didn't tell you on purpose because they knew it would avoid war and force you into negotiations.

In the end I think your only blame is believing you could trust britain and going full retard as a result. I don't think one could say you deserved it...

I know, I know. But any nation's guide that starts with "Restart until X" is a difficult nation in my book.

Fair enough

Your map is a couple of hundreds years younger, mate.

>to be completely wiped off the map like the Nazis and Soviets tried to do

Hitler: "a polish state must exist".

>Subhumans don't deserve so much lands
>France
I agree.

Yes.
Give back our clay

its the russians.

The older i get the more I realize how fucked Europe is

Follow your heart Croatbro.

yea poland wanted it. poland was just playing hard to get

You can keep your caliphate in Germany, Mo.

Yes.
Poland spurned the very reasonable offers from Germany, the only solution was war.
I wish it had been avoided though, Poland and Germany could have been allies against communism, all those Poles and Germans didn't have to die.

That's a nice thing to say, but Hitler said a lot of things and then did the opposite. He had been appeased many times. Actions speak louder than words, and by the time he said that a Polish state should exist he had already wiped it off the map. There isn't any reason to think he would've been fair to the Polish people if he had been appeased yet again.

> Hitler said a lot of things and then did the opposite
Can you name more than the "he took all of Czecheslovakia"?

>He had been appeased many times.
Yes because the others were not ready for war yet so they stalled for time (ok except France, they were literally cucks back then but could have invaded at any time).

>he had already wiped it off the map.
True, yet he made numerous attempts to keep it on the map prior... which were all ignored.

>There isn't any reason to think he would've been fair to the Polish people if he had been appeased yet again.
The history books gave me lots of reasons to believe he would have been fair to Poland, he wanted peace and an alliance against the commies with them after all.

Yes and I hope it happens again

Don't remind me of prussia

do you have more of this?

and how many wars did u won?

He trusted an Anglo, he paid the price.

>muh oppression
Literally a nigger level argument

>claim poland committed ethnic cleansing on it's minor German population before the war

>need to create a pact with Soviet on how they are going to divide Poland a week before the invasion

>need to stage false flags attacks near the border to instigate a war with poland

>only source stormfags have is this article en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939) not only debunked by historians, it presumably happened between 3 and 4 September 1939 DAYS AFTER THE GERMAN INVASION , so who gives a fuck really?

t. Ethnic pole who laughs at the mustard race people

those are optimistic borders even by old standards
I dont think germany has legitimate claim to most of that in the east except prussia

All these little yurotrash "tuff faggot" pussies

youre daily reminder that if it wasnt for your fast establishment of NATO most yuropean states would look like Chechnya nowsdays

Also, Ivan still has a hard on for yous

Yes tbqh

We did, we trusted someone who we shouldn't

We fought on the wrong side of the fence, Poland represented nationalism, and we happily fought for the people, who thought Polish nation is no more than a meatshield.

Hitler truly wanted Poland on his side, but we miscalculated the sides, we added the traitorous armies to our own and classified them as "allies". We paid for that, and that's the lesson we got, never trust the anglo, never trust the american.

i'm polish and i think we (whoever
'we' might be) should invade BRITAIN. yes fuck them anglos. you didn't help poland really, neither did you accepted peace with hitler. it's all your fault. because that fat churchill couldn't see his own dick.

You sure you aren't a proxy? Never seen Poland writing this on here.

Rest of my stuff is too large for this chan

read about pakt ribbentrop beck

>tfw you'll never see Poland and Germany banding together to smash commie skulls

Today in history this happened: 1939 – Nazi forces, posing as Poles, staged an attack against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany, creating an excuse to invade Poland the next day.

Yes. The less poland the better, imho.

No, but return Prussia.

can any germanons provide any insight on/translation of the letter addressed to Himmler on poles? did Hitler really feel this way?

of course not.
But Poles were really retarded backing on Britain or France defending them
They should have allied with either Germany or Russia

Right after we hand over Siberia to China and purge it of every kacap infesting it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pact_Ribbentrop_-_Beck
>Finally, when the Third Reich prepares for a decisive battle in the West, the Polish Army invades Germany. Surprised, the Wehrmacht does not fight the Poles, who capture Silesia, Eastern Prussia, and Western Pomerania, cutting off all lines of communication with German units which had remained in occupied Soviet Union. In August 1945, the Western Allies capture Berlin, Hitler commits suicide, while Polish armored divisions clear the Baltic States. Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia join the federation of Poland, Belarus and Ukraine: "The dream of Marshall Józef Piłsudski has become reality. Poland emerges as Great power. During a peace conference, which takes place at Polish Baltic Sea spa of Jurata, Winston Churchill, Harry Truman and Edward Śmigły-Rydz discuss the future of Europe".[8]

You're slav and catholic.

Both your blood and your faith should lead you to support the poles.

shut up or we will take our Wilno back, Lithuanian fag

It's in polish

As sure as it gets.

We paid 10 million lives for that lesson, so we might as well use it.

Any Pole seeks allies further than Germany's western border is a historical illiterate or an ignorant. Don't get me wrong, siding with Germany's current elites is even more suicidal than siding with soviet state in 1940's.

Currently Poland is in the phase where people start to think how it "could be different". There even is a book called "Ribbentrop-Beck pact" about a bunch of little things that our rulers could've done differently.

>map that is younger than the
>IT'S RIGHTFUL GROSS UBER GROSS HITLER GERMANIA CLAY!!!!!@
Germans as always act like retards

Yeah, that whole paragraph reads like fanfiction.

That British and French guarantee looked to attractive for us to join Anti-Comintern Pact

You would have been much better off if you had allied with the Germans, or at the very least done what the French and many other Europeans did: essentially nothing. The Germans winning would have probably been better for all of Eastern Europe in comparison to be subjected by the backward Soviets.

>ally bohemia
>ally livonian order
>ally muscovy after they eat novogrod
>conquer everything you see
>???
>restart cuz coalition ate you

the term "deserve" doesn't exist in geopolitics.
there's only power and a lack thereof.

It's an insult if you're smart, to Croats to not be called Slavs, but as some other type of people. Yeah, no surprise nazi fucktards blamed the jews for spreading tensions between nations and cultures when they did a much much better job at it. They ruined and brainwashed a generation of Germans.

Pffff.... try it, Marekcz.

i'm not sure where to find a scan of the original document in German. do you know of the letter i'm talking about though?

dont worry fucker

just remember dont come crying to us when shit gets rough over there, I'll open fire on any shituanian "refugee" that comes knocking on my door begging for food.

its in polish and this is what it says:

>Poles are the most intelligent of all the people with whom Germany came across during the war in Europe... Poles in my opinion and basing on the observation and reports from the General Government, are the only nation in Europe that combines high intelligence with the incredible cleverness. They are the most talented people in Europe, because while living in extremely difficult political circumstances, acquired the great sense of living, unparalleled anywhere.

>Based on recent research made by Reichsrassenamt, the scientists came to the belief that Poles should be assimilated into German society as a racially valuable. Our scholars concluded that a combination of German orderliness with Polish imaginativeness would give excellent results