Britbongs savages

'THEY WERE LIKE HYENAS' Horrifying witness account of how gang of 12 teens beat Polish family man to death after hearing him chatting to pals. Arek Jozwik, 40, was attacked by a teenage mob as he chatted to Polish pals outside a pizza takeaway in Harlow, Essex. Another man, a 43-year-old from Harlow who did not wish to be identified, told Sky News he had tried to help. He said: “They were punching and kicking the man who was almost dragging them into the pizza shop, shouting for help.

thesun.co.uk/news/1704105/horrifying-witness-account-of-how-gang-of-12-teens-beat-polish-family-man-to-death-after-hearing-him-chatting-to-pals/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160831-_-News-_-558704269

Other urls found in this thread:

cambstimes.co.uk/news/ukip_leader_nigel_farage_speaks_out_about_immigration_in_peterborough_1_1995599
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard in the last thread it was 30 teens beating off a polish man

I wish I understood this. I thought Poles were bros. What are they doing in England to be so annoying?

Working...

Oh so they are like England's beaners. I gotcha...

>have a wide variety of shitskins all over the country that rape little british girls and behead british soldiers in the streets
>they pick the polish guy

Fucking brits

White =/= Western

Poles are the nignogs of Europe

Exactly, except they're allowed to come here and undercut natives completely legally.

Lucky bastard.

>12 teens
So, Ahmed and his gang, I assume?

Paying taxes, hating on pakis, cleaning graves of polish soldiers buried on UK soil, grieving in silence after this idiotic incident like a christian. There would be no outcome like after muslims beheading the uk soldier, maybe they wont even sue them. Those teenagers were bailed out anyway. The narration is it was just a gang crime incident, not related to politics or racism. Isolated incident, except the visit of polish ambassador.

Well kids, it looks like a wedge is being driven between groups of white people to keep them from uniting against their mutual Islamic antagonists. Isn't that quacking crazy?

>beat up polish people
>suck islamic cock though

Yup. Sounds like britain

Mais vous aimez tellement votre reine...

How retarded can they be? The Polish?
Yeah, the Polish immigrants have quiet a few criminals among them, but they're still way more preferable than any muslim immigrant.
I don't know about the UK, but in Germany the polish immigrants have become less of a nuissance in the past 10 years.
In fact, i have a couple of polish friends who are hard working and smart people.
Most importantly, they will vote for the AFD, therefore they're already more preferable than a big amount of Germans

There are a lot of "niggers of Europe" as I understand it, basically anyone who isn't either Nordic or whatever British people are

nope, all native brits

>beat innocent Polish man to death
>to afraid to do anything about Paki rape gangs

Fucking Brits...

Yeah i don't get it. Probably a bunch of those subhuman british chavs.

I keep telling people on here that being white doesn't make you automatically less of a degenerate.
I'd take a Poo-in-Loo IT-Guy over 20 white Untermenschen like those who killed the Polish Man

this is so fucking disgusting. i cant even begin to imagine what is in the minds of these chavs (presuming the people who did it were white) that they would attack a pole over a paki. i don't get it at all because i guarantee they hate pakis too. seriously can some working class brit explain this to me? is it a "they took our jobs" thing?

>I keep telling people on here that being white doesn't make you automatically less of a degenerate.

Les Britbongs aiment se faire accroire qu'ils sont si virtueux et supérieur...

Good, fuck poles. I piss on your blockhead slav faces. Britain for brits. :)

The polish are fucking cool people, i really don't understand the hatred towards them...

britain is for shariah. keep doing dog's work. and i assure you, not a single polack who hears about this will not ever forget

Die in a frozen grave snowape. :)

>"He dindu nuffin. He a gud pole." said his brother.

why do you hate poles? is it a job related thing?

Get back to work
>pic related
>being white doesn't make you automatically less of a degenerate

I share the same view which is why I don't want Polish immigrants (or any) in my country.

Poles are parasites. They come here and steal jobs by working for slave wages. They spend no money here then they go back to Poland where they can live as kings for a while.
They may be white, but they're still scum. Second deluge when?

That's what he gets for not cleaning toilets fast enough. Lazy fucking poles.

Ugly
Aggressive
Loud
Move around in mobs
Spit everywhere
Drunk all the time
Stink

And yes, I hate both nogs and pakis, doesn't mean I don't hate slavs as well.

K...maintenant faites la meme chose avec les Pakis, Nigel...

we have an immunity to death and freezing especially

Britbongs why don't you attack the nig wogs in your country?

If brits went after the muslims like this then their country wouldn't have any problems

They do, potatohead. Don't worry.

and niggers

pic related

Is that Anne Coulter with a dick?

you just described the british working class desu.

The british are by majority inbred retards. They lack the brains and balls to do anything about the real problem so they go for the safer, easier option and target other whites instead. Dooming this shit heap of an island to a brown death.

Sorry half-bred Mohammed but I never see the chavs in the UK do anything about them.

Lol it takes 12 bong "men" to fight one polack. Poles confirmed strongest race. FLIPS BTFO, HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Pas mal plus hot que Ann Coulter...

i can't see this as being the case though. uk has had race riots between muslims and whites before. anyone that is prepared to beat someone like this does not give a shit about being called racist. i really don't get it.

Ann Coulter always had a dick.

Fuck that. Poles helped protect this country, flew in the Bob. And we fucked them over with stalin. Poles are okay by me.

Why aren't the chavs out bashing muslims?

Not that I'd endorse any kind of bashing but if you have to beat someone up actually beat up the people who are causing problems.

>people defending polish scum
They should be a later target but still this is a win. Migrants need to fuck off back home, they have raped this country. I don't give a fuck if the elite have enabled them, they are all part and parcel of the decay.

When they are gone then it's time to whip the scum back into shape or cut them lose if they refuse

Britain will be fucking great again and I am willing to cause a right kerfuffle to get it done

Fucking chavs, they always fight in packs. Scumbags

During the war one Aryan soldier could easily destroy 20 poles or 50 russians.

i have a feeling there's more to this story but the media are painting it as a muh xenophobia crime muh brexit muh ukip caused this etc.

Yeah, its _really difficult_ to imagine, exactly why or who could possibly be giving chavs the idea, they should be attacking Polish people:

"..The UKIP leader said that British people were being discriminated against in the workplace.

He said: “I met a 16 year old girl in Peterborough who applied for a job on a packing line and was told she couldn’t get a job because she didn’t speak Polish. I’m sorry but that simply isn’t right..."

>cambstimes.co.uk/news/ukip_leader_nigel_farage_speaks_out_about_immigration_in_peterborough_1_1995599

>12 english teen shitheads from the middle of nowhere accidently kill 1 single polish man while beating him
>OY VEY THIS IS LIKE ANOTHER SHOAH BREXIT IS RACIST CALL IT OFF
>polish, mudslimes and nigger kill, rape and murder white people daily
>OY VEY DON'T TALK ABOUT #NOTALLMUSLIMS

Yeah fuck off. Now we're even for the little backpacker girl that Pole strangled.

Mudslimes wearing burkas, building mosques, refusing to let go of their culture

UK natives going crazy, racial slurs against these browns

Poles come over to do work that UK natives are too snobby to do, look white so blend in easier, go out drinking and starts fights. UK hate them

Niggers, raping and constantly trying and going out of their way to fuck white UK girls, create numerous criminal thug half-breed children. Abandon their culture for nigger culture. Doesn't give a shit, literally the worst of the lot.

apart from often having shitty english and working for shit wages there's nothing wrong with poles though. yeah they are rough but no more so then british chavs. fuck man, i don't get it.

I heard the teenagers who beat him up are not even from the UK.

Cannot confirm though.

The only correct answer to that question is gypsies.

>murder white polaks

>suck the dick of brown migrants

You fucking cunts really have your priorities mixed up.

are you a paki by any chance?

It took 60 years for the poo in loos to become the largest immigrant group.

Pissed loads of people off.

The polaks just overtook them as the largest immigrant group and it only took 10 years.

Basically fucking hundreds of thousands of poles have swamped England in the blink of an eye and people don't like it.

They may be white, but they are not English and that's all it takes for a lot of people.

Factor in the financial crash and brexit turning everyone into full on nationalists and it's not looking good for non Anglos

Doesn't help the poles are shit at learning English.

IIRC Polish make up the largest demographic of foreigners in the UK now, EU immigration from the poorer states has destroyed the lower end of the job market the national minimum wage is pretty much the maximum wage you can get for the majority of jobs that don't require higher education and employers prefer to hire foreigners because they are willing to work for less and will work longer hours

This gives rise to a sort of snobbery where they think they are better than Brits because they will work harder which is probably what causes the anger its not that they work harder at all they have a higher motivation because our minimum wage is literally double theirs.

They don't understand that their presence has actually lowered the standard of living for everybody middle class and below.

I hope the bashings continue.

>Poles come over to do work that UK natives are too snobby to do

Yeah I don't mind Poles that much but this is 100% a meme.

Isn't that fucking Pyp from Game of Thrones on the left in the green jacket?

Muslims are always together, good luck beating one of them without 10 more coming around the corner.

Won't see any of the attacks by migrants against white British people getting this kind of attention. That said, these pikey scum should get the rope for killing an innocent man.

>foreigners in the UK now,
because they include pakis and niggers as british.

Because niggers in UK demographics go down as UK citizens now after being born there.

>Being racist towards people that share the same skin color as you when theres burka savages and no deodorant ahmeds right beside you

so close then it went full retard

I can say from 1st hand experience I worked in an amazon warehouse (which is by any metric a very shitty job) and probably about 80% of the workforce was Polish or other eastern european countries. Most of whom didn't speak a word of English.

It's easy to see why the dregs of society, the dumb ass working class chavs, would feel marginalized and lash out.

It's a shame they don't direct their anger at mudlimes but theres a less of those around than poles.

P.s why do all poles look the same? that article picture is like every polish guy ive ever met

Good job Britain.
We had a case where polish criminals stabbed a 17yo girl during a break-in at her house. Also Lithuanian, Bulgarian and Romanian criminals are everywhere.
We need to take europe back from slavniggers.

>Being racist towards people that share the same skin color

Race isn't only skin color, there are genetic differences between the european phenotypes. Slavs are the lowest of the whites.

BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH

Fucking BASED. Can't wait for the ethnic cleansing to start. Just got to wait for america and NATO to die first.

And yet you pussies just let the pakis and Muslim's rape your daughters and do absolutely nothing.

I thought the UK got uncucked with brexit, but it just seems to be genetic for you inbreds.

yeah the working class are more affected by poles then pakis. pakis just drive taxis and run kebab places.

>Slavs are the lowest of the whites.

Mais Andreja est tellement hot...

As an Irish man who lives in a country once oppressed by the Great Empire, I feel sorry for you guys now. For the normal British man.

How the fuck do you cope with so many brown coloured folk walking the streets built on the protestant work ethic of the industrial times 19th C. All drooling at the mouths looking at your women as they come off the banana boat. Niggers in a soccer academy thinking they've a God-given right to have a white girlfriend, half cast kid by 19.

I'm not sure this was the vision of Britain Churchill had, for example.

Ayup, I'm Polish and I agree its a meme.

I only worked minumum wage jobs while getting my diploma and certs during my first 2 years here. No fucking way I'd do it again.

t. Muhamad al-Britani

They're still above the shitskins you're too cowardly to bash. Faggot.

Mate, your president is a nigger and niggers are killing you off daily.

gonna need more pics of this trap

half slav half anglo here

we aint all cunts m8

And our police repay them in kind. Try again, paki.

>mup da pakis doo didda UK po mo gub Brexit bidda be dat tum muhfuggen bix nood
Can't understand you, Amerinegro.

Tu es le bienvenu, Jan Hazard...

Does anyone remember the hate crime against that teenager who was dragged into a car and abducted in glasgow. Tortured for hours then burned alive. The gang responsibe admitted they went looking for a victim to hate-crime.
Young Scottish lad. Perps were Pakis

No that's right it wasn't covered by the bbc.
His name was Kriss Donald. He was 15

>Doesn't help the poles are shit at learning English.

Can confirm this. I know a polish lassie from my High School days who was hot af(thickest thighs I've ever seen) and although she spoke perfect English, her parents, who have lived here for over 10 years still couldn't speak any English beyond a few basic words and phrases. They've recently started taking classes though. Wonder what could be making them scared.

The thing that pisses me off is that British people already do shit jobs where there's no Poles. Do they seriously think places like Scunthorpe are in decay because someone tried to build factory there but the English were like "nope, can't be arsed doing that".

Les traps Brits sont mieux que les vrais femelles..

Must be hard to hear when you're drowning in Muslim cum.

speak english you plastic frenchman!

>feral poles beat people up, rape people, commit crimes,
>noone says anything

>one pole gets killed by feral youths
>the fucking polish ambassador shows up

You poles really know how to milk it don't you

>plastic frenchman!

C'est mon thread, je parle la langue que je veux, Nigel...

Poles are also bad here. They are a bunch of leftist who advocate for mass-immigration here in Sweden

Right-o, sure heard of those polish police no go zones, claiming entire districts of big cities, introducing rampant shariah, beheadings, groomings, rape scandals and murders. Great target selection. JUST

You should check out Mein Kampf, dislike of Slavs has nothing to do with being a nigger and everything to do with being the opposite. It is because the Slav is so similar to the nigger that they have to be put down for the good of humanity.

Weak banter from you there. But I'd be pretty sensitive too if my country was 60% white.

There's more poles than Indians here.more poos than nogs and we are still 90% white.

Stay mad fenian

DELET THIS

This is what's gonna happen:
I'll be investigating this and if it's true that this guy was killed by Brits, I will pass this info down to my brother who is a hooligan from one of the top football clubs. We did few of these already you just don't hear about that in media faggots. This will only happen when it comes out they are British. If they are shitskins born here we consider them Brits too. Last guy I know of was dragged to a strip joint and forcedto purchase very expensive alcohol till card got maxed out and after that he got raped. Non of this was even reported. Haha faggots, bydło will get you.