Sweden to re-institute conscription in 2019

A new proposal by the government states that conscription will be re-instituted for both males and females in Sweden in 2019.
This comes after the armed forces having trouble recruting people due to the bad pay soldiers get.
svd.se/utredning-varnplikten-tillbaka-2019--for-bade-kvinnor-och-man/om/laget-i-forsvaret

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNdPPEwguDQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 Quid says It will turn into a massive Islamic army and backfire

Swede bro you should push that Muslims should be able to opt out for religious reasons. Military usually redpills people and it could actually help uncuck your country

The national recruitment center has been given orders to start selecting recruits already in 2017 and 2018.
First enrolled conscripts will start their service in 2019.
This is the first time since 2010 that conscripts enlist.

ISIS is recruiting!

>Sweden to introduce daycare for islamic man-children by 2019

You know that's what it's going to turn into.

Indeed iam going to start my service next year.
Just ahead of Aurora 17.
Swedens largest excercise since 1993 which includes over 17,000 Swedish soldiers+thousands of allied soldiers (Finnish/Norwegian/Danish) etc..

Hehehe the 4th reich starts in Sweden this time boys.

Wow the swedes even hold their rifles like fags

But seriously can you blame people for not wanting to join? I wouldn't want to fight for a government that openly says they hate me and want to replace me with third worlders.

>joining the army of a country that consistently puts mudshits before it's own people
Have fun fighting the infidels for your cucked government.

What about trans people ? My god you are bigots !

let me guess, its because of Putin?

no, merkel

The government will use this to arm and train the rapefugees.

You think Finns in the winter war fought for their government?

Honestly though this is welcome. It will shut up all those anti-national assholes trying to get rid of conscription here.

You do realize that as a soldier i do not fight for the government.
I fight for the people of Sweden/Finland and ONLY the people of Sweden or Finland.
I would never fight my own people even if it was an order.

Swedish empire when?

HAHAHAHA

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

99,9% of them would fail the psychiatric test during the selection procces if they even get selected.

>no, merkel

so like overhere the conscripts have to feed and wipe wog asses?

Dead since 1809.
We will never see it come back again.

Can't wait. We will steamroll these cunts.

This whole religilol is just a set back!

>Hehehe the 4th reich starts in Sweden this time boys.
you wish

That's homophobic !

When great khan liberates them

The greatest showdown of the 21th century.
Finnish khanate vs Kingdom of Swerabia.

VI SKA BYGGA EN MUR

you gon get reminded

>I fight for the people of Sweden/Finland and ONLY the people of Sweden or Finland.
What Finland has to do with you?

Wall is only as strong as its defenders.

Our brothers in the east.
Would not hesitate to serve in the defence of them.

Why not Norway then?

>Eager to please
says sven the cuck.

I keed, have fun with treason though.

Because Finland has always been our number one ally.
But maybe iam a bit skewed oppinion wise as iam of Finnish descent.

will you take a bavarian volunteer with swedish relatives and basic swedish?

how is it being cucked that you defend your people from oppression?
You have had too much weed dude.

All Germanbros welcome

>We will all die for the Swedish caliphate one day

I hope japanese government does the similar idea

UK + Swedish Empire + Russia

vs.

European Union

FUCKING WHEN?

>Conscription will be obligatory for men and women as well.

This made me kek

We need a Sweexit first then we can do it m8.

It is not payment issue. It's just about low budgets and generally shitty job.

>This is the first time since 2010 that conscripts enlist.

Conscripts don't enlist, they get drafted. Enlistment implies volunteering.

noice, im even considering moving here after i finish all of my education which will still take a while, the kind rural swedes are something which you cannot find in germany. but i'd miss my mountains a lot (the swedish part of my family lives in blekinge)

What a great idea! Totally not a coincidence after Joe "KiddyDiddler" Biden came to visit and after calls from many EU nations to build a "EU army".

Grandpa is against that for some reason. After "The Wind Rises" I was thinking he is more red-pilled.
You are not real nipponise anyway.

>+ Russia
Ahaha, it's like putting your head in the gas oven. Can wait to see that too.

I think conscription is a necessary thing here. I'm going to enlist next year either way. It's the least I can do for this country.
>But Sven, how can you want to serve such a cucked country?
Because at the end of the day, I still love it. It's a form of nationalism and toughening yourself up. Sure, my country is a cucked meme in many aspects, but in other aspects, I love it. Refusing to serve your country because you disagree with its politics is nothing short of pathetic. Some of you are probably even too fat to be accepted into your armed forces even if you tried.
>kek it will just be an islamic army
In order to join the armed forces, you need to have passed in swedish, civics, english and some other subjects at school. Most immigrants will thus be unable to join because most of them suck at school. Most also lack the love and loyalty to this country to even consider enlisting in the first place. Conscripting your population will most likely increase nationalistic feelings too. It will also make real men out of today's manchildren.

Ayeah my bad linguistical error.
Iam a countryside Swede and i can confirm that rural Sweden is good.

What could go wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=nNdPPEwguDQ

eu army it is, at least thats what the commie gov wants in sweden. but when the happening start the extra swedish soldiers will be a great asset(as long as muslims dont join).

were gunna crush u cunts

"Most immigrants will thus be unable to join because most of them suck at school." thank god

This, i completely agree with this post.

same

so that the shitskins get drafted into the military and given weapons/training?

are these fucking cucks are suicidal?!

Good. Only 5 small EU countries, representing like 5% of the EU population, have their young men still go through (actually enforced) military training. They're turning Europeans into defenseless cattle.

No, Only Swedes basically.

to be drafted requires good schoolresults, as explained here: but yes their government belongs in a madhouse. they are currently doing their best to get more shitskins in the police force and other power positions...

Fixed.

looks much better desu

i like it, what is the artworks name?

What countries have conscription in Europe? I know Finland has but don't know about the rest.

Vi har (: danmark også tror jeg.

Well that's one way to cull some of your refugees

It's the cover of in the nightside eclipse by emperor

>conscription for both male and females
clearly they identified that the country will be officially cucked if all the white males are away and the women get culturally enriched

SEXIT

>because you disagree with its politics

>What countries have conscription in Europe?

Finland, Estonia, Norway, Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Russia, Ukraine and Belaruse.

time to learn swedish :^)

what did he mean by this?

Good for Sweden. Hope we do the same thing

My body is ready

takk user

no idea but i liked the art, reminds me of troll art(in the nordic sense, aka art depicting trolls in the woods etc).

I want to marry someone like her

According to Wikipedia : Austria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece.

Denmark and Lithuania have conscription only in theory as pretty much only voluteers have been recruited in recent years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription

And do what? A coup?

Only looking at EU countries here.

alright thanks

Study says more than 70% want this to happen. What's the reason for wanting this?

>land of the free

So they have an official excuse to leave home and let Mohammed cuck them while on duty

Thank god I'm already in.
I would not want to be recruited alongside with liberals, muslims, femenists and other trash people.

Thats what a teetering islamic state needs, mandatory combat training.

goodbye sweden, you did satisfy me some of the time

>but yes their government belongs in a madhouse. they are currently doing their best to get more shitskins in the police force and other power positions...

Few years ago when they did that their police academy declared everyone with family background from other nordic countries in couple generations as immigrants.

Also pic related is on kinda on topic. Current state of Swedish Armed Forces is silly in every possible way.

You are forgetting that it's for women too.

Because the military is having a hard time recruiting and most people agree that todays youth needs some discipline

Oh shit. The US is extending the selective service (basically putting your name in the draft pool) to females in 2018, I wonder if they'll reinstate the draft. The draft is seen as largely right wing here, but if Sweden can do it, I'm sure our liberals would support it too.

That's how I see Canada. Probably the only country besides the US that I would gladly give my life for. The rest of the anglosphere I would enlist, but not quite so enthusiastically. France is also Breddy cool.

Soldiers aren't as important as they used to be. It's true they can get discipline, but they can also get crazy if they get American style scream training.

my dream, i want nationalistic, race based coups all over the west

Wew.. So it's the government going "shit, these migrants might get uppity, we need more troops"...
>sends them to kill other whites

We don't do American style screaming though.

Yeah, but we don't have that kind of training. They treat you like a real human bean here. Although they love to mess with you when you fuck up. Occasional screaming does occur tho.

>Oh shit. The US is extending the selective service (basically putting your name in the draft pool) to females in 2018, I wonder if they'll reinstate the draft. The draft is seen as largely right wing here, but if Sweden can do it, I'm sure our liberals would support it too.

It's unlikely that they introduce draft, US gets enough soldiers from volunteers, only parts where personnel shortage was issue have been after Vietnam when military had rotten reputation and during Iraq war after 9/11 induced patriotism went out of fashion and basically everyone in military had already done a tour in Iraq or Afghanistan. They can also use it conscript forced labor in case of shit hitting the fan.