STATUS UPDATE - REPORT ON YOUR COUNTRY

Report to this thread on the current status of your country and the ever encroaching brown population. How are things looking in your day to day life? What are recent policies and controversies?

Anecdotes welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,20622753,setki-czeczenow-koczuja-na-granicy-blaszczak-nie-wpuscimy.html&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=5kWADI4umuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wake up
>Look outside
>See sandniggers
>Day already ruined

Our police is quitting en masse, we're supposedly deporting people (slowly) and our border is closed as far as i know

it's shit and it's going to be shittier over time

I'm in Florida

My once white suburb is now probably only 50% white. South Americans blend in better than niggers so you really have to pay attention because their skin is not so obnoxious but easily half the people I see when I go out aren't even white.

Been seeing more and more nigs from Obama's HUD plan I think

>be me
>wake up 8am
>walk to job
>7 hours later end job
>walk to home
>no african people in the whole day

elaborate please

Just yesterday, the Canadian National Exhibition was ended early by 'youfs'.

Rural area here. Things never change here since 1933

They are contained in large urban areas.

Poles outnumber all immigrant groups now.

Haven't noticed much change for a while, seems nig levels are stagnant / BLEACHED by the massive amounts of EU migrants since 2004.

Everything is business as usual in north van far enough away from the Browns and Asian tourism keeps my restuant afloat. its nice being fairly isolated from all the problems of downtown vancouver i maybe see 1 homeless person every week

only a matter of time until they move out into the rural areas

We have more asians and indians desu

Walked past old primary school the other day, in my day 9 out of 10 kids there were white, now it was more like 5 out of 10 kids there were white.

That was 15 years ago, in another 15 years there will probably be no white kids at that school

It's a shite state of affairs to be in tommy, I think I'll just move down under to raise my kids

Life's good..
Bought a house.
A mentally handicapped fella and a homeless fella come over once in a while to have a yarn; they're considered the "local roughians" because they had their run-ins with police. I know both personally, and I don't mind them.
The local store has a lebanese Christian owner; he's cool; they hired a new girl who looks maybe Lebanese or possibly Indian; she's very quiet. Some people from Alberta have been coming home. Other than the occasional foreigner visit, diversity is very weak here.

H...lp.............

Im surrounded by mostly old boomers with large houses but if it ever turns yellow ill just move farther north

> be poor
> want to visit my parents
> have to use train because poor
> train is literally filled with only arabs and blacks
> it wasnt even a train in a area with high population but 50000 people rural area
Such is life germanistan

australia is in limbo. we have a cuckservative pm, who is a useless cunt but at least he's not a member of the labor(our version of democrat)/turbocuck party.

Things are bad

Ive heard stuff about melbournes population set to double by 2050 or something

And that population boom sure as shit isnt whites having lots of kids

Even the "right wing" party loves legal immigration, just slams illegal immigration to appear against it overall.

Houses are drastically unaffordable yet they keep bring in more, and the market is responding bythrowing up highrises all over the suburbs for everyone to shuffle into it.
Really disappointing its like the death of the australian way of life of big yards with barbecues and room for cricket for everyone who wants to be remotely close to the city.

I hate this place.

good idea. australia is in limbo right now but the UK is rapidly plunging down to the ninth circle of hell. brexit helped slow it down but you've got enough paedo-worshippers there spawning 6 larvae each that even if you closed your borders now the UK is going to be the Islamic Republic of Britain by 2050, 2060 at the absolute latest.

Just started going back to school again, holy shit the years below me are so much more brown. I live in a pretty white county and their are so many fucking ricans who abandoned their shit hole to make to try to ruin our cities and towns, I used to be an "anti racist" liberal but I'm just so fucking sick of the chimpery, they are almost or actual adults and they have the temper of fucking problem children. This is the future of america. Fuck. This.

>Go to CC in Dallas
>Latinos and blacks
>Rarely any whites
>I want to go to SMU SO BAD
>LITERALLY 99.9999% WHITE HAVEN

Terrible

me too
where u at?

I have given up. Mankind is lost. We had a few good centuries, guys. Too bad it hat do end like this. Farewell.

Commie bitch got impeached, a new age is rising on Brazil.
Maybe civil war? Not so sure...
If everything goes right, we might become a first world country in the next few decades..

this.

our way of life is terminally ill, but at least we're not europe haha. perth is set to go from 2m to 5.5m by 2050. and turnbull the dog is putting all the syrians in perth. no surprise, i'd want them as far away from me as possible too

I used to fuck a sorority girl who was on the equestrian team there

>London
>Shitty new build flats going up everywhere
>2 bedroom/65 sqm apartment in a tower block 30 minutes commute from central London costs around £500-600k
>Rich chinese and arabs everywhere
>Brexit is happening but tensions are defusing as people realise everything is fine
>Theresa May is a slightly better PM than David Cameron

>not being in denbt
>economy sucks
>public health sucks
>rapefugees have started again reaching Greek islands
>universities dont have money cause leftish gov took them to pay Brussels
life generally sucks. It's like living in cunt! Imagine being in the best place of the world when your gf/wife/idk has PMS

Same shit different pile. They both originate with the Mongoloid D group.

Doesn't sound too bad aside from the sand niggers

my country is the most brown in the world, brown≠black.

Are Greek women still whoring themselves out for a sandwich?

Holy Fuck not agian. The answer is no

Nothing pretty new

A week ago when Semenya and other males run in Rio, Polish runner made a comment that she run in unfair race. Then some guy made a comment on fb that she is "stupid racist bitch". He was a manager at our national mail company and he got sacked only for that comment.

Then we made a deal with Belarus in which they extended area of visa-free travel for us.

Our government stopped some gypsy refugees that tried to come to us from Belarus and made a statement that none should pass.

We are having purges in state TV and liked presenter got sacked. Our government are bad at everything and like to control things, but at least they are keeping us safe and without refugees

Normies are getting more and more agressive by the day and trying to postpone the unavoidable beta uprising.

Fine and dandy outside of Lisbon.

I thought Greeks were Slav tier when it came to brown people. Surprised you guys didn't fight the refugees.

we're poor
we're dumb
we're BLACKED.com

i see more and more nigger everyday and I live in a city that used to be 100% white. the new generations are also BLACKED as fuck, everyone is maximum yolo swag kizomba mode
we're angola's bitch

Jesus Christ even Portugal?

What the fuck is going on

t. Alberto Barbosa

>be me, male in [the current year]
>read an article about how women like it when men are confident with them
>see qt walking down the street one day
>decide to talk to her
>"hey you look very beautiful. What's your name?"
>stares back completely confused
>"no, thank you..."
>a week goes by and I hear a knock at the door
>it's the police
>they arrest me for misogyny
>CCTV footage confirmed I talked to the girl
>they tell me the victim felt you harassed her
>thevictimfeels.jpg
>taken to court for committing a hate crime
>found guilty and go to prison
>prisons are poorly staffed and guards have trouble keeping control
>get assaulted
>get raped
>become depressed
>don't report it due to embarrassment
>nobody would care because I'm a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>released from prison
>can't get a job because I'm a criminal
>depression gets worse
>decide to end it because life's not worth it
>family find me hanging in my room the next day
>meanwhile 1400 children are raped by pakis
>police don't do anything because that's politically incorrect
>mfw

dude we've been cucked ever since estado novo fell. we haven't had a true right wing government in decades

ahahaha Europoors getting blacked all white community here in NY ahahhaaha.....

>10 years ago at least
>tfw white minority and majority still gets minority benefits

why

I live in MS
I'm fine with seeing niggers because they've been here as long as we have but I've been seeing wetbacks and muslims lately and it pisses me off

At this point I think it's acceptable to either admit that the West is lost. Southern culture is dead, western culture is dying, the only white people who will be around in 100 years will be the rich as shit ones living away from the unwashed mixed race brown masses
kill me

where do you live?

you will be surprised how you can become a cuck when you have liberals/leftists in gov user. Left in power is the worst thing that can happen to a country and this comes from a some-sort-of anarchist

santarem
inb4lol norte master race hurr
you're as cucked as we are

its sorta fine here in Vancouver, pajeets being pajeets, flips acting like wanna be gangsters, and asians being rich.

Also

>Just visited Croatia to see where my family came from and our old stuff.

>Feel more safe and at home in a country I've never been before all the way across the world than the state I lived all my life in

sad pepe

Well yeah NY is a shit hole

>have EU presidency late half of 2017
>gov already said it will be used for working on another interpretation of EU human laws within countries
>dpp (party) "demands" lobby for a rewritten of the laws, but that won't happen

>government have proposed a law which says we can refuse asylum seekers, if they come from a safe country, aka. Germany
>the Slesvig-Holsten (Danish-German border state) "senator" have said it would be same as ignoreing the dublin treaty

I also live on Long Island

This is pretty much my life atm.

Cops are underpayed and have started getting killed/having rocks thrown at them by sandniggers.

Government is starting to realise they fucked up with imigration and kicking people that lied about their age/no papaers etc out. It's cute because the "racist" party in sweden said these things 5 years ago and were shunned now everyone is doing what they said. And we're arresting sandnigger smugglers and not letting anyone in that isnt here legally

Ayy one of my old frat brothers is from there. Top dude

kek Brazil will be cuckold to the good old American Oligarchy. They have already turned Argentina. The corporate media has orchestrated this coup de tat. Get on your knees Brazil

Today the swedish version of BBC, SVT broadcasted a reportage about immigrants lying about being underage to gain benifits in the asylum process.

This is common knowledge for bluepilled people too. The good thing is that the opinion in the debate is switching fast. This would not be broadcasted one year ago.

It's going pretty well for the populist, anti-muslim party SD. I doesn't really matter tho. We can only hope that my retarded brothers and sisters wake up and radicalize.

We're going down the shitter, the current economic situation is horrible, and yet nobody knows about it.

We need a military coup in order to remove the whole royal establishment cancer that's been driving the country into the ground.

Unfortunately, everyone's too loyal to the makhzen for this to work.

i'm originally from memphis as is most of my family. when rampant nigger degeneracy destroyed that city we fled and were scattered to the four winds.

i believe what happened to the south african whites is currently happening to southern whites. we've lost our culture and our tribe will die out within the century. so it goes.

take it to heart when i say the best thing you can do is leave because it isn't getting better. you can pass something on to your children -- keep a little bit of dixie alive in a foreign land.

no black people

we have brown invasion in the western border but we wont let them (anyway they would go to germany so no harm for us)
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114884,20622753,setki-czeczenow-koczuja-na-granicy-blaszczak-nie-wpuscimy.html&edit-text=

Other user here but I know a lot of it, I mean like a lot.

> Police is quitting in massive numbers due to ineffective leadership (the national police chief is not actually a police officer - is a political hack).
> Deportations are moving up, more and more sandniggers and other shitskins are expelled from our country (formally on paper), but only a few deportations have occured which have sparked massive outrage - people are fed up basically.
> Border towards Denmark is not closed, but since Denmark is not allowing that many immigrants to come to Denmark from Germany (through their border), much less immigrants are coming to Sweden. Also thanks Danebro for that!

Other happenings in Sweden;

> SD (social-cuckservative party) are very popular - between 18-27% according to several polls.
> Politicians are talking about reinstating the obligatory military service.
> Free dentist care until the age of 20-something
> The media is leaning more and more towards the populist ideas of not liking immigrants.

Slowly but steady, not the way I like it but that's the situtation in Sweden right now!

Hail!

I live in the Appalachian Mountains in Dixie; in the last two years we've been getting overrun with fucking niggers dressed like they came straight out of Jew York, we've got a bunch of muslims moving in, buying up all the gas stations, the rampant poverty caused by the destruction of both farms, and of factories has created a culture of pain killer, and meth addicted degenerates who live in Section 8 and fuck niggers. If people can find jobs at all, they're 25 hours a week, minimum wage pieces of shit that provide just enough money to buy Suboxone with. 90% of us live on less than $9,000 per year, and the government has succeeded in creating a welfare state with forced misegenation. I don't know if there's anywhere else in the country where this is more visible and evident.

Our culture is alive, but it's on its deathbed. I fear that my generation (24 y/o) is the last of us. Reconstruction never ended, and looking at the rest of the Western world, it looks like our larger culture is at risk, now. You yankees don't know how bad it'll get, we do down south.

The state of the world is miserable and depressing, and while it's business as usual around here, now we can't even aspire.

Day to day is pretty good, things are more yellow than I'd like though.

We have plenty of problems but every night I read about Europe or the US and thank god I don't live there.

The death of factories, farms, and mines in the fucking Appalachian mountains is the deathnail to the entire Old South. There's nothing else here, no other options.

Plus, now they push misegenation and the abandonment of Christianity, guns, and any sentiment of traditionalism that exists. There's no "cultural marxism" here, there is only cultural holocaust.

All those "jobs no American wants" you fucking yankees blab on about are the very lifeblood of our culture and economy. you fucking yankees have raped us for two centuries now. i do not represent the flag Sup Forums tags me with,America is a tyrannical empire of kike war-slaves.

Everything here is great, I don't know why you guys are so paranoid

I look forward to watching America burn to the fucking ground, though, retribution for what y'all have done to Dixie, and have done all over the world.

The only part of America's destruction that saddens me is it also represents the death of the West.

Because America is dead. Your little shitty nations will be the first to go when the West falls. You think the Turkish/Russian/Chinese/Iranian empire is going to let you guys keep on doing what the fuck ever you do?

Once America falls, you fall.

Ok buddy, you keep telling yourself that

My capital city is like 99.9% non-white, please send help

Brother, ragnarök is upon us. Death and breaker of chains. From the ashes anew sweden will arise! Släpp loss barbaren inom dig

why do you millennials think the world is immune to future geopolitical and culture changes?

>we hav teh internetz nao everything is permanent

enjoy watching your daughters get raped and converted to Islam while your country becomes New India.

I saw 2 niggers yesterday which is a record for me since i usually don't see a single one per year.

Hold on leafbro, things will turn. The day of the rope is drawing near

>US
>Be Mestizo
>1st World countries finally collapsing over their heads from immigration.
>No more can they monitor my people in Meso and South America effectively anymore.
>The Great Sterilization continues.
>Most indigenous, as well as gypsies and undesireables, get spayed, neutered, and exiled like the animals they are.
>Conquest of the New World resumes.
>Sons and Daughters of Iberia are given back the land their Conquistador ancestors won.
>Call of Duty Ghosts becomes a reality.
>Reignite Crusade, pressuring the Vatican to bless this Holy War.
>Retake Constantinople and Northern Africa for our Christian Faith, displacing all heathens and unblessed

I really don't know why everyone treats illegal aliens like people, though. Those Wetbacks are garbage here and they were garbage in the South.

T. Moderat som bor i en helvit förort

Do you really believe the average leftist swede will suddenly become a redpilled nationalist willing and able to go around hanging muslims and africans in the near future?

Thanks, I will

I believe the average Southerner would.

No, but I know that when about 20-30 percent of people start to rise up. People follow, swedes follow the common opinion of their friends and the media. So the state media being run by a right-wing party would change the common opinion to more right-wing leaning

>unite christendom
>mend the schism, return the copts to the fold >reconquer the holy land
>release jesus from his jewish prison of living death, jesus saves the whites from jewish subversion

youtube.com/watch?v=5kWADI4umuM

"Down with the eagle, up with the cross!"

A week ago I saw a dindu riding a bicycle and 2 days ago a saw 2 queens in a local shop. I hope they didnt move in becouse I dont want any negros in my comfy village.

Why didn't you take the bicycle and return it to its owner?

I live in a small Texas town, that was about %95 white, %5 white latino about twenty years ago. It's at least %30 illegal shitskin mexican, and %10 black now. Shitskins rape all the white women here. It's shit. Planning on moving to north dakota before the congolese niggers breed the whites in that beautiful white desert into minority status

you're going to have to kick their ass and tell them to go to Germany. I'm serious.

whites only have the mentality to react logically after analysis of a situation. and even then, we are reactive to these invaders, not proactive. we dont have the basic instinct to act with the mentality like "fuck off this is mine" like a wolf or bear would with their territory, and that is why we are losing our countries.

Man, two years ago I saw two niggers pushing together a pram (wózek dziecięcy) in a town nearby. They both pushed it and looked like they were hugging.
Not only a niggers, but also faggots
I wanted to make a picture, but I was driving

The only browns we have are gipsies. We don't have blacks and arabs.

Everyone hates gipsies. The problem is some gipsies have mixed with some Romanians. I don't like this, it blurs things out.

Many gipsies have fled the country, but there still are many left. They build kitschy houses and buy second hand luxury cars to create this image of brown "boss". Then they listen to loud gipsy music on their cars' stereos. A fucking plague.

Not much is happening in this country, everyone is sick and tired of politicians and politics, people barely react to anything.

Feels good to live in the best country on earth

6 hours

>be me
> get up and drive to school
> drive through kanaleneiland
> See subhuman sandniggers
>place is FUBAR
> Today was not a good day
>mfw

>Living in Montreal: Capital city of Canadian multiculturalism, degeneracy and faggotry
>My neighborhood is infested by Haitian niggers. Garbage everywhere and roaming packs of coons at night. Were it not for the recent influx of wealthy hipsters and yuppies, I would live under the threat of being shot.
>Cannot leave the house without hearing disgusting arabic.
>Everywhere I go I see derka derka women dressed in their niqabs or whatever the fuck they call them driving their herd of 5+ little sandnigger babies.
>I cannot remember the last time I was able to go out for a night downtown without some niggers trying to sell me weed/speed/coke or asking for a handout.
>Am starting my first year of university in a week, I went for a tour of the campus and was literally the only white person in a group of 20+ students and still the tour leader felt the need to preach to us about the importance of diversity.
When will it fucking end?

I've said this before, but you are like the taint of Europe - stuck between some balls and an asshole. Try as you may, you are still going to get the sweat from both.

seppuku