Get new high paid job where you are respected and your boss threats you as a brother

>Get new high paid job where you are respected and your boss threats you as a brother
>quit because kids bitch about new school and wife about having too much free time thanks to fully automated house
Are writers really that out of touch with our economic situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zQ55S-DJsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they were just redpilled about marriage.

To be fair, Barts school situation alone was reason enough to leave. While he obviously needed some help getting an actual start in school, his actual problem was that he was bored by school while his parents neglected his education not that he was stupid. Sticking him in the stupid room and slowing him down even more would have just made his problems even worse.

>Bart was put into a situation that would have made him shape up because Bart is actually intelligent but misspends his time and shit, being with retards and future criminals that annoy him would have made him shape up

>Lisa had allergic reactions to things that millions of people do; solved simply by medication

>Marge could have taken up a hobby or done something else instead. There's literally episodes on her not being able to 'cope' (the breakdown episode where Home loses Maggie, the Sharie Bobbins one and a few others)

I don't get it, I really don't. It's what stopped the episode being GOD LIKE had they made some completely unsolvable problems, it'd have been good. Still one of (if not the) favourite/best episodes.

>hire tutor with new job money
problem solved

He should have divorced Marge.

>Yeah, my stupid kid was sent with the slow kids.
>Better quit my six figures job so he can go back to his shitty public school.
Would be better for the family if he becomes a neet living off his rich dad.

>out of touch with our economic situation?

Yeah, most people tend to be out of touch with the future.

>boss is a super villain on his way out

cmon guys, don't ignore the elephant in the room

Bart is fucking stupid m8. He belonged in that autism class.

>on his way out
>took over the East Coast at the end of the episode
???

I don't get it? Are you talking about Petunia the Elephant?

It wasn't the 50's when you just go to any company, talk to the manager, shake his hand and start working next monday. Economy and the job market were shit in the 90's.

Anyone else find it weird that Hank Scorpio is easily one of the most popular one-off characters in the entire series and yet they've never brought him back?

At the end he was fighting off the US government, not sure he survived

The US government couldn't even kill Osama successfully, what the fuck makes you think they'd have killed Hank Scorpio?

Perhaps in theory, but the school didn't handle it in a way that would have caused them to do that. They just labeled him a slow learner and then his parents accepted that and the school would have told them how well Bart is doing by the relative standards of a retard. not something that is good when the problem is that the child isn't clearly just not being motivated by the adults around him to study and being given challenging material.

The movie should have brought him back as the villain

They probably would have ruined him, unless they could somehow do it in a way where he's the villain but Homer is still completely unaware of it.

Then it would have been a Bond movie not a Simpsons movie.

Everything else in the show tells me that Bart is smart and creative but not motivated to educate himself in a formal sense. His stupidity isn't the result of innate lack of talent, just a mind that isn't trained properly. He's constantly coming up with new ways to entertain himself and can do great things if he's motivated. He could be a great business man or even a decent engineer with proper discipline. Rather than growing up to be a wreckling ball operator, he probably could have gone far as a demolition expert.

Now that would be kino

Street smart vs book smart

I know you guys get hung up by the subtleness of gags like Sneed's Feed and Seed but do you really not get that that was the joke?

When Marge decides to drink ONE GLASS of Wine and Ominous music plays the joke is that they're freaking out over nothing. Homer should have stayed with Hank but hey the reality is its a sitcom and things have to reset to status quo.

americucks cant even kill Assad lmao.

That only shows it's impossible to make women happy.

Reminds me of Chuck leaving his job at the Fuck And Suck

Now it's Sneed's, Sneed's Feed And Seed

>Homer should have stayed with Hank

>Homer should have worked for a terrorist

What's Petunia's role in the Chuck and Sneed lore?

If I remember it correctly the antagonist in the Simpsons movie was supposed to be Scorpio but then they changed it because they realized it didn't make sense to have Scorpio hate Homer now.

It makes sense because they're both voiced by Albert Brooks and its Brooks voicing the characters really similarly. youtube.com/watch?v=6zQ55S-DJsM

A supervillian who has the East Coast. Better than an ordinary one like Burns.

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>yfw you realize this is probably how Trump makes decisions

He didn't take over East Coast at the end of the episode, the newspapers were old.

What are you talking about?
>Project Arcturus couldn't have succeeded without you. This will get you a little closer to that dream of yours. It's not the Dallas Cowboys, but it's a start. Drop me a line if you're on the East Coast, Hank Scorpio.

Marge could have homeschooled Bart with the spare time she had, and Lisa could get allergy injections or just eat some local honey to adapt to the local fauna.

I guess you're right, i first saw the episode as a kid and thought back then that the newspapers were from the time the Simpsons weren't in Springfield and were actually on the East Coast with Hank, and that him taking over East Coast meant all that was happening in the episode

remember false flag sneed poster is an underage spammer

>eat some local honey to adapt to the local fauna
Does that work? I never heard of that before.

What's marges problem anyway?
>Cleans for about 30 mins
>cooks for 30 mins which all of the time is pork chops with apple sauce
>takes care of a retard baby which gets silenced by putting in the crib
Because shes cute? or chucks?

Lisa is suffering allergies to plants that are flowering, that is, emitting pollen. Bees manufacture honey from this pollen. Eating it immunizes your to the allergens.

Don't they usually clean the pollen and shit out of honey? I have to try and find some local honey to see if this works.

Couldn't Marge just get a job if she was so bored doing nothing? Surely Hank could've pulled some strings so she could get some work.

Uh no dude you don't understand how hard it is to be a housewife, especially after the dishwasher, washing machine and vacuum cleaner was invented. They have to clean THE ENTIRE house every day and cook ONE meal for their family.

>meanwhile top tier housewife has multiple hobbies with success

all legitimate complaints, but the point of the story was that homer demonstrated that he's willing to sacrifice his own happiness for his family's. Yeah, logically speaking he could have handled it much better, but the thematic focus was something else.

honestly she was a stupid cunt

>Bart is actually intelligent

why are people on this board so fucking retarded?

homer was complaining about the broncos but they won the championship the year it aired
am I to believe that a superb owl winning team is a bad gift?
I sincerely hope someone was fired for this blunder

Being intelligent doesn't mean you're a genius. Bart is an intelligent underachiever, but not a whiz kid.

simpson gene made bart stupid

Do you mean you find it surprising that nu-Simpsons didn't butcher his character by bringing him back like they did with countless other golden age characters and storylines?

Actually now that you mention it, yes I do

And the same gene presumably made Lisa smart?

the simpson gene? that's just foolishness

it only affected males

Fuck yourself underage faggot

Honestly you are a fucking racist and you're only saying this because she is black.

There is no biological difference between 'males' and 'females' they're two made-up terms with the intent of dividing society and supressing women.

You just don't understand football.

I know you're joking, but she was objectively selfish. She loved him but she was more in love with her ambitions, to the point of spending a lot of money she didn't even earned to buy a guitar and the lessons.
And what was the deal with her obsession with black and white? Maybe it represented the way she looked at life? She had to become famous or die trying?

go pick some cotton you nigger

everything in the movie was about similarities
>rhymes
>TWINS
>repetition

but Paterson liked it better when things didnt rhyme, thus the differences between them .... black and white
its a very simple movie user

well it's been a while since I watched it.
honestly they were a weird couple
the movie was kino tho, one of the best I've seen this year

Hey, it's what all current US government employees are doing.

the US government works for antifa now?

how stupid you have to be to enjoy nu-simpsons ...

cringed at this redditor

Mr Burns was equallly or even greaterally more evil than Mr Scorpion

Hey its hard to predict Sports. Did you ever watch the FX Show The League. Holy shit whenever they shoehorned some football dialogue it was almost always wrong.

they probably could have given a little more compelling reasons for Homer to leave. i get that it's a light-hearted episode overall, but i mean come on, Lisa having allergies? is that really such a big problem?

I'm pretty sure she asked his permission before buying the guitar and he happily encouraged it because he loved her and it's not like he was doing anything else with his money anyway. He was pretty content to live a simple life.

Also the black and white was a reference to how they are an interracial couple. Not to mention it looked fucking cool.

I fucking KNEW IT

You can't even clean the cheeto crust in your neck beard and then you come bragging about >muh chores

Bart literally becomes justice of supreme court before finally being able to watch the Itchy and Scratchy movie

He's intelligent to basically instantly spot that the pace of his education has been reduced to a crawl and that this will not solve the fact that he's behind the rest of his age group. He's basically asking the school to send him to an accelerated learning class. When he understands that this isn't an option, he just gives up on the school and decides that he wants to move.

All of that is quite intelligent for a kid his age.

>bart is intelligent

>Bart is an intelligent underachiever

Remember when Lisa rejected 12 million dollars?

Her shit fertilizes Chuck's seeds.

remember when homer refused 500k or refused 150mil cause he wanted 150 billion?

Prove me wrong. No, really - prove me wrong. I dare you. Without resorting to a mediocre reaction imagine or some buzzword of the month that your feeble, autistic mind think is humorous, at least TRY to prove me wrong. Thing is, you can't. I know you can't. You know you can't. You don't have the stones for it, kid. I don't know what you were aiming for when you made that half-assed reply. Attention? A reaction?

Is it a cry for help? With the exception of calling you out on primarily breathing through your mouth I don't want to presume too much about you, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was a genuine call for help. But hey - I'm a good man. I'm very popular and respected among my peers because I'm successful and I like helping people reach success. I can help you. Whatever ailment you have to you think has rooted you so firmly upon the spectrum, know that it is not permanent. We can fix it - but first you need to stop being such a tremendous faggot.

Witness the nascent edgelord, the forefather of coprolalians everywhere!
But it's a shame. The Simpsons is like those late night infomercials that swore up and down that you need to buy this two disc album pack now, because any minute now disco is gonna make a comeback.
South Park took that mantle, and they've long since been stale and boring, too. They've been running so long the stories blur together and it all ends up a bland paste.
Don't get me wrong, both did amazing work when they were new-ish. Pushing the boundaries, as it were. But now it's like they're still telling Portal jokes.

Hahaha take this L reddit

Not enough Sneed. Shit thread.

Why don't you seed some Sneed snyself then, you chucklefuck?

>her shit fertilizes chuck's anal fucks
ftfy

Posts like this are why the phrase "prove me wrong" used to be an autoban.

My name is Sneedland Brown
And I am proud to be
Right back in my own store
With Chuck and Old Man Sneed

There's old feeds and new seeds
And some gummy bears
Through good weather and bad soil
It's good seed we share

And so I've found a place
Where everyone will sow
My seeds and buy my feed
This is the Sneedland Show

I'd watch it.

This.
Because of Homer's hard discipline, Bart becomes Justice of Supreme Court.

Ahh, go Chuck yourself.

Anyone ever notice that the name Homer is suspiciously similar to Homura?

>Bart is smart, just an underachiever!

Fucking Bart apologists

what bart really needed was a savage beating

Are you serious? Homer strangled him literally every day and it clearly did not help.

No, he has to be smart because I can relate to him.

i said beating not strangulation

Bart literally was described as an underachiever.
He's always been an underachiever.

Strangulation is beating of the neck.

>Siblings Bart and Lisa enroll at Springfield Elementary School, where Lisa's honors status comes between her and her underachieving older brother.

It's right there in the Netflix summary.