HILLARY ROYALLY ASSBLASTED AT TRUMPO MEXICO

Hillary clinton is flipping a fucking lid about trump travelling to Mexico. She came of her spider hole to talk about it today and she sounds like a whiny little baby bitch. This can do nothing but hurt her. Holy shit, shes going down in flames.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-hits-trump-dropping-mexico/story?id=41773006

>Hillary Clinton today used her first public event in nearly a week to bash Donald Trump for “dropping in” on Mexico, saying building relationships takes more than “a photo op.”

>"You don't build a coalition by insulting our friends or acting like a loose cannon. You do it by putting in the slow, hard work of building relationships," the Democratic presidential nominee and former secretary of state said during remarks at the American Legion's national convention in Cincinnati, referring to her Republican opponent.

>"Getting countries working together was my job every day as your secretary of state. It's more than a photo op. It takes consistency and reliability. Actually, it's just like building personal relationships. People have got to know that they can count on you, that you won't say one thing one day and something totally different the next.

>"And," she added, "it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again. That is not how it works."

This is awesome.

lol

she mad

But the Hispanic vote was suppose to be Minnnneee REEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the 'assblasted' part that you speak of?

It's true that you don't build relationships with photo ops after shitposting IRL about mexico.

Why do trumplets pretend the opposition is butthurt whenever they don't paint your outsourcing niggerking in a good light?

Trump is fucking travelling to your country to talk to your president, this is called "relationship building". No one has claimed that Trump is magically your greatest ally.

He tries to build a relationship building and you faggots get mad at him for him for not relationship building. What the fuck.

you don't build relationships by getting fucked in the ass by a pathetic drug state

If you fucking mexicans knew anything, you would realize that sane, legal immigration and an end to the illegal narco flows would help mexico WAAY more than the US in the long run... time for your incompetent country to GROW THE FUCK UP

>She came of her spider hole

HURR

>What's the 'assblasted' part that you speak of?
learn to read

Has Hillary visited Louisiana yet?

her doctor probably said the heat down there would literally kill her

you can smell the cunt cheese on this statement. She is so booty hurt.

Nope. Really makes you think

Also :
>"Getting countries working together was my job every day as your secretary of state. It's more than a photo op. It takes consistency and reliability. Actually, it's just like building personal relationships. People have got to know that they can count on you, that you won't say one thing one day and something totally different the next."

This is a quote from the woman who destroyed Libya and Syria, and subsequently may have destroyed social cohesion in Europe and the west at large.

YOU HAVE TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS WITH LOUISIANA. I LIVED NEXT TO LOUISIANA FOR A BILLION YEARS IN ARKANSAS. TRUMP JUST DROPS IN WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN AID AND INSPIRATION AND HE THINKS HE IS LOUISIANAS FRIEND. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's put it how it really is, they pumped her up with enough drugs to live without life support for an hour so she could bitch and moan about Trump outdoing her in every way possible, first Louisiana now Mexico.

>Trump is fucking travelling to your country to talk to your president, this is called "relationship building". No one has claimed that Trump is magically your greatest ally.
Or so you say, I've yet to see any rational discussion coming from trump, considering all of his IRL shitposting about Mexico.

You are in fact saying he's working towards a common goal with mexico when he hasn't even met the president at this point, who guarantees he isn't going to shitpost IRL like he normally does to boost trump steaks sales with all the free attention?

>He tries to build a relationship building and you faggots get mad at him for him for not relationship building. What the fuck.
??

Since I don't know how to read, why don't you go ahead and point it out for all those illiterates out there?

People have got to know that they can count on you, that you won't lie one thing one day and lie something totally different the next.

Why are all mexico posters pessimistic?

She's losing control and realizing that not even the MSM can keep her campaign up anymore.

Just look at her speech today - bitch didn't smile once and looked angry as fuck with virtually no emotion. Certainly not the demeanor one would expect from someone "leading" in the polls.

Because they know the cartels could come for them next.

>Just look at her speech today
She got a sitting No-vation.

They should follow proper role models and there would be no problems

she probably has a literal litre of nerve suppressant drugs in her system - probably couldnt smile to save her life

haven't we danced before?

Mexico, why can't you take criticism?
If a leader of a movement calls you out on your behaviors and culture, why don't you try to prove to the world he's wrong rather than whining that someone has hurt your feelings?

>You will never have a qt badass Mexican cop gf who doesn't play by the rules in her quest for justice and your dick.

>Getting countries working together was my job every day as your secretary of state

And you failed abysmally

>People have got to know that they can count on you,
Wew lad.

>why can't people who have been shitposted at IRL constantly expect something else from my outsourcing niggerking?
What did he mean by this?

>Mexico, why can't you take criticism?
>If a leader of a movement calls you out on your behaviors and culture, why don't you try to prove to the world he's wrong rather than whining that someone has hurt your feelings?
When has trump substantiated any of his claims about Mexico with evidence?

Just want to start off by saying thank you for already going back. Saves us some time. I'm sorry you take offense about the statements the next president of the United States: Trump has made about your country, but simply put, they are true. Your country is little better than most of the shit holes in the middle east, worse than some. Take some responsibility for your country sir, instead of just making excuses.

He doesn't need to prove otherwise, he just look outside and in southern USA states.

Notice how you avoided the issue at hand?

What about them?

Yeah, everything Trump has said was wrong. Drugs aren't pouring across the border, neither are criminals.

God, I'm starting to prefer leaf posting. Mexicans used to actually not he so butthurt.

She's too old and slow
Donald beat her to Louisiana
Donald beat her to Mexico
Donald will beat her to the White House

She is spinning in circles and doesn't know what to do
Confused and tired mental patient

>Yeah, everything Trump has said was wrong. Drugs aren't pouring across the border, neither are criminals.
The vast majority of Mexicans have nothing to do with drug cartels, let alone immigrants who want to provide for their families by working shitty jobs.
>God, I'm starting to prefer leaf posting. Mexicans used to actually not he so butthurt.
??

I live in Los Angeles.

Fuck you.

Seriously. Fuck you.

>a loose cannon

If someone from the Hillary camp calls Trump a "hothead", I'll start unironically believing in meme magic.

>Zyzz

kek

Thats what it will take for you to believe in meme magic? This entire year has been nothing but proof of it.

hownew.ru

Huma's life is spinning out of control at the same time as Hillary's campaign. Coincidence? Hillary isn't running the show, too sick, too weak, bad judgement. When you are that bad of shape you don't trust outsiders to come in because the risk of blowing the cover increases.

yeah, well, why didn't you or me get digits then, buddy?

>33

O ye of little faith.

praise these dubs

Lord kek makes his presence known

Hillary does not understand the essence of men.

Did she forget that the Mexicans invited Trump?
Did she forget that she was also invited but turned them down?

Is her dementia really that bad already?

I live in Los Angeles. As a matter of fact I'm on my break at The Home Depot and browsing Sup Forums on Sunset BLVD.

There are more than enough illegal alien criminal elements that I deal with day to day to substantiate what Trump said about Mexicans sending their criminals with their drugs and violence. There are alot of hard working one who are genuinely embarrassed by the bad guys, but they are a reality.

Trump will provide a proper path to citizenship to the good ones and kick out the bad, FUCK YOU.

This. Grow up. Trump is helping us all grow up.

Shit even in Iowa the drugs have been getting way worse. We didn't even know what the hell heroin was before the spics came.

>mfw Hillary hired psychologists in order to trigger Trump into a outburst
>mfw Trump triggered Hillary to the max by just going to Mexico acting like a real President
>mfw Hillary gets rekt royally in the debate because Trump can badger her why she didn't bother to go to Mexico or even Louisiana
This is fucking glorious

Hillary didn't go to Louisiana because she hates black people.

It really is that simple

>"And," she added, "it certainly takes more than trying to make up for a year of insults and insinuations by dropping in on our neighbors for a few hours and then flying home again. That is not how it works."

...Says the Salty Cunt who brags about how many assassinations she's plotted and all the bombs she "dropped in on the neighbors and flew back home"

5/5

With all you homosexuals in here why haven't you started an American version of 1934 Germany's SA? Homosexual thugs even pissed off Hitler. So he did something about it.

No homo.

if only Kanye West said that

also checked

I sense you had too much cholula this morning eh paco?

Maybe increase corn tortillas on your plate then youll stop being a spicy little bitch

For you, the wall just got 10 feet shorter, for the other mexican user, it got 10 feet taller.