What are some good Christian kino?

What are some good Christian kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Collection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sly Stallone says Rocky was a Christian movie.

>kino
>company called flix

Fuck off

>movie about a white male beating up a black guy
whoa

The Boondocks Saints

The last temptation of Christ
a legitimate masterpiece

This is the only kino so far in this thread

Well it is the only good movie based on Christ, the Passion is basically a snuff film where a guy gets beaten up for two hours and he happens to be Jesus of Nazareth
I'm surprised by how few good movies there are based on the bible and the new testament, there's some great stuff in there that would work as a movie but ironically prince of egypt is a main contender as one of the best bible movies ever made

strapping myself in for 200+ replies of pure fedora butthurt
beginning in 3

Antichrist is pretty good

The Ten Commandments

You are braver than I. Keep up the good fight :^)

The Case For Christ

>prince of egypt
You mean that movie about JEWS? That's not Christian dumbass

did you read the fucking post? I said bible movie.
Do Americans think the bible is the new testament now?

Also, these films from the Bible series produced by TNT.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Collection

This quote really blew me away. Wow.

Another good one. Really makes you think.

The Old Testament was added by Jews so it doesn't matter

Fuck off with your covenant theology bullshit.

Yeah thank God there are no dirty Jews in the new testament. Ha ha, can you imagine?

Sorry that I'm redpilled and you love Jewish propaganda

There wasn't originally. It was added by Hollywood to control you. Same with the holocaust if you think about it

>Moses
>Abraham
No thanks I'm a Christian

paranormal activity

Did they come out with the sequel yet where the veteran punches the college professor in the nose yet?

Lord of the Rings
Chronicles of Narnia
Serenity

>Christian
>kino
Good one, OP.

But in all seriousness it's Prince of Egypt.

There are none, God isn't real and all religions are scams. Christian movies are nothing more than low brow propaganda for inbred hicks and republicans. If you want pure kino, dont be a dumbass christfag and actually seek out something intectually stimulating.

Jacob's Ladder
Donnie Darko

i see no problem

Go suck some buddhist cock after your yoga classes, you vegan shitcritter.

terrence malick

It always amuses me. If you think people like that are going to burn in hell for all eternity, if you have absolute faith that this is true, why bother with the insults? Is eternity of burning in hellfire not enough for you, you want to put the cherry on top by calling him a naughty word? Seems pretty stupid.
unless you don't really believe this bullshit either in which case it makes perfect sense

Maybe your imaginary "God" can help you overcome your sexual inadequencies. Nah, your make believe retard faith will not help you stop being a virgin cuck.

>it amuses me when people insult me for my stupidity when I put my cock on fire

Do you expect sympathy from me? I'm already fulfilling your wish by not showing you any empathy. What is left is a realistic remark, sprinkled with some cynicism. Someone who calls a nation, where people give up their principles and traditions an intellectually stimulating activity deserves everything that's coming his way. Btw. the next pride parade was cancelled due to bad weather so you have to somehow fill the dick free time in your asshole until the muslim apologists meeting starts. If you don't see that your little divisive urban lifestyle is the reason why the western world will not be able to survive any major future crisis, then nobody can help you. Maybe you'll be just as amused when your muslim sultan insults you for not paying your dhimmi tax or the chinese party officer sends you to prison for criticizing the communist party.

Do I have to read all that blather? Fuck it I'll take eternal hellfire, not worth it.

Fuck off. Are these real quotes?
>Jesus Christus...

Dropped it after 10 min
Hot turd don't watch

It was just some dumb Sup Forums rambling about white genocide or something like that.
> we cant gave atheism because muh traditional white puritan heritage
> muh minority invasion and white genocide
Alt right christ fags are just a bunch of dellusional whiney bitches

The only thing you take is cock.

Sure thing, Aishe. It already happened often enough in the past. What's one more destroyed civilization?

Relax there tough guy, you're going to pop a vein.

holy shit this is gold
I'm saving this for pasta later

Better than bending over my principles and applauding a degenerate society. These lifestyles are shit and the wish of atheists to be commended for it isn't only narcissitic beyond a ridiculous measure but also delusional. Expect people to call you out for it.

Right now your stupid desert religion, christianity, is the only religion destroying america. Fucking taking ten steps back on every bit of progress made withen the last century. You Trumpanzees need to be deported to some isolated shithole so you can live out your romanticised 18th century fantasy

Black Narcissus
Au Hasard Balthazar
The Mission

> noone can prove God exists

Get educated pleb. Why the fuck does the Universe exist? Because it was created. Who or what creates something out of nothing? Right.

Everyone who denies the existence of God is at least a borderline retard.

God is real and you will burn in hell for this post.

> being a virgin
> implying this is bad

There is nothing wrong with waiting for a good Christian woman instead of sticking your dick in every crazy psycho bitch you stumble upon.

Virgin cuck implys he cant consumate his marriage.

These ironic christfag threads are great. Thanks OP.

Joke's on you, faggot. I live in celibacy. No monk cock for you.

> ironic

>Everyone who denies the existence of God is at least a borderline retard.
simpleton detected

> muh ad hominem

Refute my logical argument. Protip: you can't

this is convincing.

lol, i lied it isn't.

>Everyone who denies the existence of God is at least a borderline retard.

Read the book of Job plebe. Mere mortals can't know the plan of God. Everything will work out in the end.

The black man was so superior that he won even though the white man had protagonist armor

This is addressed in the movie. God allows evil because he allows free will. Otherwise your subservience to him would mean nothing.

>le god works in mysterious ways meme
>Everything will work out in the end.

Except for those where it doesn't.

Calvary

>allows free will
>god has a plan for everyone
>worship him or burn forever

Your wavy hand shit doesn't work on me.

I can accept the fact that maybe some super intelligent force created the endless pit of blackness filled with all sorts of balls and shit but I will never listen to some dumb fuck human who tries to tell me God talked to them and gave them a bunch of rules to live life by.

God may be real, but no religion is.

>good Christian woman
>crazy psycho bitch

one in the same

Gods plan is for his worshippers to meet him in heaven. With that in mind none of your other points are contradictions.

Even If I can't prove god persay, you can't disprove him. So you admit that you are willing to risk going to hell just because you are to lazy to go to church?

You cant prove or disprove the existence of your god or the god of any of the other countless religions on the earth.

>pascal's wager
why don't you go to mosques instead of church then? you can't disprove that islam is the correct religion

>Even If I can't prove god persay, you can't disprove him

Disprove the tooth fairy, or Zeus, or Horus. Not being able to disprove something is not proof of its existence.

You realize Jesus was a Jew right?

WTF i'm an atheist now!?!?

>So you admit that you are willing to risk going to hell just because you are to lazy to go to church?

No risk involved as there is no god. Do you avoid black cats?

You don't have to be an athiest, just live your life as a good person and if their is a god and an afterlife to meet them in I'm sure you wont be punished.

That movie was trash. Most good christiankino are films about catholics or orthodox. The only good protestant one I've seen was Ordet.

Recommend me some good protestantkino. I want to introduce my family to good christian films, but they are those crazy evangelicals who watch those shitty movies like "God's not dead".

Hacksaw Ridge
I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore

then your same argument applies to god, who created god? is it turtles all the way down?

>mfw i am replying to bait

who created god?

>who created god?

religions

God was, is and will always be. That's what makes Him The Lord.

so why can't the universe be that way? why does the universe need a creator but not god?

because the man who made me feel good as a little boy said so

God IS the Universe.

there's actually an early muslim dude who came to the conclusion that god was the universe and everything in it and proclaimed, in a submissive fashion, that he was thus god.
he was executed for heresy.

the exorcist

if god is real, why didn't he make atoms the smallest things? They are so nice and clean and understandable that if they were the bottom of the scale it would almost be evidence for an intelligent creator, so why doesn't it stop there?

neat

>god needs to physically be real
why do you think its called a 'belief' you absolute fucking retards

the lords ways truly are mysterious :-DDDD

keke

We know it's a belief, we just don't want you forcing others to believe your beliefs. Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my child's throat.

nobody is doing that
atheists on the other hand with their rick and morty dogshit

Less arguing, more films. Posting the apex of Christkino.

>no one is forcing Christianity on anyone, it's a completely natural choice that everyone makes to be a Christian
>but there's a cartoon on TV where a guy said god doesn't real, how dare those atheists force their religion on our children!
You guys are like a parody of yourselves.

i'm agnostic
christians have zero power in the media, which is dominated by atheists and what they say goes

I liked Old Fashioned. I'm convinced that most of the people who hated it just hated it for being Christian and didn't really get it or even watch it.
It's not preachy and it shows kinds of people that really exist. There's no God or magic going on in this one. It's kind of vaguely Christian but it still counts as a Christian movie.

Also I liked Silence (2016). That one's specifically Catholic though.