Old horror/suspense movies

Since i'm a youngfag who got interested in Lakeview Cabin and Dead by Daylight and am more interested on the shit i missed than the shitty jumpscares from nowadays, i wanna know what horror movies i missed, i like bad movies so trash is always welcome.

Currently i'm downloading:
The X-Files S1-S9 + Movies
The entirety of Child's Play
Both Evil Dead + The new serie (not sure if it's good but i'll give it a try)
All the Friday the 13th movies
Halloween from 1-10 or 1-11, i don't know.

And i'm starting to watch the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, i watched the remake and the one that i assume was a remaster of the one from 74, which i just pressed play on.

Anyway, shine your patrician tastes on me, anything up to the 2000 is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29bSzbqZ3xE
gostream.is/film/the-tall-man-17538/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You haven't watched the X-Files?

You have a lot to watch, my friend.

Yeah it's like 90gb of stuff

Not horror but if you like the X-Files check Fringe eventually.
youtube.com/watch?v=29bSzbqZ3xE

Also watch the 1st X-Files movie between seasons 5 & 6.

Oh i remember watching some episodes of it on tv when i was smaller, going to start downloading right now.

I recommend The Tall Man (2012)
gostream.is/film/the-tall-man-17538/

Masters of horror is pretty good,not super old but it's unique.

Downloading both right now.
Starting to get super small on space, gonna have to delete some steam games.

>he didn't shoop vodka into kino

Battleship Potemkin

OP Some points of note.
> Halloween 3 is good & worth watching but has nothing to do with Michael Myers, they intended the end of 2 to be a conclusion & then wanted the series to be horror anthology stories going forwards. After people revolted from 3 for being a new story they went back to Myers in 4.

> Jason goes to hell is also good & worth watching but its not a normal friday the 13th film it's a body swapping film.

Just letting you know so the jarring changes won't effect your enjoyment of the films.

Unless your internet is severely slow don't download stuff to your computer, just watch them on sites like Go stream that I linked to with the Tall Man recommendation.
Only download if you plan to watch stuff on your labtop when you don't have wifi.

You should watch Silence of the lambs and man hunter

Yeah when people mention Halloween i only see them talking about 1 and 2, so that was expected, i didn't know about the body swap thing but that looks promising.
Thanks for the notes my dude.

Downloading right now.

Internet is so bad that i'd rather download it and watch later without having problems.

I already watched silence of the lambs, twice actually since i really liked it, but never heard about man hunter, downloading right now.

Do note H4 is really good.

Friday the 13th TV show

I suggested Potemkin as a suspense movie, its not horror. just so you know. Its still an essential watch for everyone.

>Internet is so bad that i'd rather download it and watch later without having problems.
Ah fair enough.
>but never heard about man hunter
It's set before Silence, do note Red Dragon is the same story as Manhunter but with Hopkin's Hannibal.
So watch them both for contrast, but Red Dragon is the one in continuity with the Silence of Lambs film.
Also the Hannibal tv show is great.

>has nothing to do with jason
>called friday the 13th
i already like it.
got a download link or anywhere i can see online?

Got it, also thanks for reminding me of the Hannibal serie, i have a friend who really liked it but i never got around watching it.

There's a Friday The 13th TV series?
Next you tell me there's a Nightmare on Elm Street TV series.

From what i saw in the wikipedia page its The Twilight Zone cursed store edition, but Jason never even appears on it.

The 1925 movie? really? I can't find anything else

Yes, its one of the greatest movies ever.

There was, it was shit.

Black Christmas, little lad.
Started the slasher genre.

I'd highly recommend Jacobs Ladder. It's a bit of a slow burner but it was a heavy inspiration on the Silent Hill games and manages to be that rare horror film that's not just good for the genre but a genuinely great film.

Carnival of Souls
Repulsion
The Tenant
Jacob's Ladder
Rosemary's Baby
Suspiria
Inferno
Profondo Rosso
The Exorcist
The Exorcist III
Blair Witch Project
The Shining
The Thing
Alien
The Fog
Prince of Darkness
Cabinet of Doctor Caligari
Possession
Kairo
Noroi
Session 9
Les Diaboliques
The Changeling
The Stendhal Syndrome
In The Mouth of Madness
The Omen
Halloween

some off the top..

Downloading right now, thanks.

Will make sure to watch every single one of those, thanks.
Also Noroi is fucking top tier.

reported for torrenting