The day Merigan /bantz/ won

>be me
>on Sup Forums
>amerimutt meme is fresh and edgy
>literally everyone is posting it
>lol ok
>decide to make a ton of shitty memes like pic related
>made like 75 of them (I deleted most afterwards)
>made sure that these memes were tragically awful but they have one characteristic - they contain an ounce of truth to get under the Muhammad's skin like in this one that the Italians have swarthier complexions and nappier hair than the Romans of the past or in one of Belgium that their country has no ethnic identity and is a model of globalization.
>these two characteristics made them a deadly concoction
>just need to find the perfect place to spam them
>look on the calendar
>find one thread on abortion with about 8 replies dating 30 minutes ago
>click on it
>an Eurofag posted a mutt meme on it
>bingo
>post the one I found the most revolting and edgy
>I get a reply
>From some Europoor, it went "hurr durr you're a 56%er
>post more
>I aways put a little comment in the comment bar that goes along the lines of "lmao (always put lmao, lol, lel, or lul infront) Muhammad (always reply to Europeans as Muhammad, Achmed, Europoor, Eurofag, or Euroshit), Europe is pretty much a muslim continent at this point, come here where it is 99% white)
>this gets it even worse
>Muhammads goes crazy begin to spam the thread with mutt memes
>they all type in unison ''YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE NOT WHITE"
>getting 20 replies per minute no joke
>one Swedish guy even started to make his own mutt memes to target me
>most of their comments have misspells that signify that they're typing quick
>funniest shit in my entire life
>One Achmed figures out they've been played
>They orchestrate a mass report
>get banned for 14 days for shitposting
>best shitposting spree in my entire life

Attached: Romans.png (1152x648, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/07/10/opinion/falco-italian-immigrants/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings#Victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924#Results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Parker
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE NOT WHITE, YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Great job fellow Aryan!

Attached: 1520635672283.png (472x401, 138K)

Why so mad at italians? We don't give a shit about skin colour

Not reading all that

Honestly, it stems from that in antebellum American and even until like the late 60's/early 70's Italians were considered raceless, neither white nor black.

stopped reading after you mentioned Sup Forums :)

Thank you, fellow Aryan

I never got the Sup Forums / Sup Forums divide I post on both equally, although Sup Forums has more shitlords and Sup Forums more trigglypuffs

You didn't answer my question

>why so mad at Italians
Italians have a very bad reputation in the US like niggers. So in a way it is like making fun of niggers.

>Italians have a very bad reputation in the US
Why? Italians and germans are considered gods here in the south

because They weren't considered white. They were considered on par with niggers. They were considered lazy, prone to crime, and prone to spousal abuse. They were also considered non-whites and were even segregated with niggers at times.

my fucking sides

Attached: 1512582373162.jpg (330x319, 43K)

Americans the sooner you realise that you either are a mutt or that you're children or grandchildren will be mutts the better lads. Accept it, don't fight it.

Stop living in the past. This is not the early 20th where you can banter some Sicilians and feel happy. You are now more mutt than Sicilians. and it's BEAUTIFUL.

Be a proud brown/mutt country and leave the whites for Europe and Australia. North America is the future for you mutts lads.

Attached: 1513364230664.jpg (900x690, 171K)

you realize race-mixing was banned in the US with serious penalties until 1967. It wasn't insta-race-mixing then either, most whites in the US have 0 on-white DNA, sadly, I cannot say the same for Portugal

Attached: 1aaa.png (634x332, 252K)

It was more comparable to how we think of Mexicans today. Nobody has ever thought Italians were as bad as blacks

It doesn't really maters When you are a nation of fat ugly trash like US

Attached: 1517705313806.png (975x1075, 1.6M)

The taboo surrounding interracial relationships are dying off and more people are identifying as multiracial. So in the future whites will be a minority.

none of this is true retard

they formed their own communities like every other group of immigrants. So back in like the 40s and 50s, you'd have neighborhoods like "Italian hill"

Attached: yanks.png (600x487, 85K)

>fat
>ugly
>trash

that was what we thought of Shitaly in the 70's

I remember even the niggers and Mexicans hated them more so than Whites

yes, but whites in the US aren't super mixed like Mr. """"(((Aryan)))"""" - thinks

In the South they literally made them go to school with niggers, do not lie

can you cite this because it wasn't happening to my grandparents when they immigrated to the us

>on Sup Forums
Stopped reading. Go back.

>I never got the Sup Forums / Sup Forums divide I post on both equally, although Sup Forums has more shitlords and Sup Forums more trigglypuffs

Attached: 1518476769719.png (1200x1200, 54K)

This is What we believe(but it's a fact) of USA today

cnn.com/2012/07/10/opinion/falco-italian-immigrants/index.html

>meriga is a shid'ol lel
I would take this serious if you weren't an Italian

good post tbqh

Attached: 1461116295134.png (625x626, 107K)

I can't say that a shitty country is shit?

Attached: chara32_03.jpg (381x447, 75K)

your source still doesn't say there was any organized government persecution towards Italians like there was with blacks. Italians never had to have their own water fountains, schools or bathrooms

sure there might have been prejudice towards them like what all immigrant groups to the US got, like the waves of German and Irish immigrants, but it wasn't organized segregation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Italian_Americans

EYO YOUZE FUCKIN' GABAGOOL, YOUZE ARE FUHGETTIN' SUMTHIN'

Attached: Italians '''white'''.jpg (900x598, 174K)

>he doesnt know the meme is based off this mutant brit

Attached: 1399323098493.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

>during world war 2
>this is somehow different than just taking POWs during war

>Separately, in 2010, the California Legislature passed by an overwhelming margin a resolution apologizing for US mistreatment of Italian residents in the state during the war, noting restrictions and indignities, loss of jobs and housing
APOLOGIZE LIKE THE GOOD PEOPLEZ OF CALIFOHNIA YOU MAMALUKE

If my country is shitty than your country is as good as niggers

let me find the damn link

>when you have to write an entire essay to explain the complexities of your meme

Great english retardo

it is fine pseudonigger

lel this wall of text reeks of resentment desu

Attached: 16758889.jpg (236x214, 8K)

You're probably the same italfag who posted before, sure I resent them, but I can get them angry like vice versa

>like vice versa
based

>You're probably the same italfag who posted before
paranoid
>sure I resent them, but I can get them angry like vice versa
i appreciate the effort, you might want to open a new thread when kids show up, in 6-7 hours

literally ever single poster that is not me is shitalian, it mustn't be a coincidence

dayum you're right
he got us for good this time paisà, i can just pat your back like vice versa and get out of here

>doesn't understand what vice versa mean, it is your language, oh wait, your shitalian, not Roman, lol

Viceversa is one word, and "like viceversa" is horribly incorrect. For the next time you try to use words bigger than you, memo: "and viceversa".

Attached: 151139499001.jpg (302x167, 8K)

It is not, look it up fool

I'm Italian American and have a white German gf
I live in the Midwest too

Attached: 1511234985027.png (420x420, 16K)

WHAT DELET THIS

Its true
We will have kids soon as well.

Attached: 7893798247923.png (420x420, 12K)

High five, my fiancée is from Sud Tyrol. Hopefully they got Italy's divorce rate there.

The little peckerwood ITT can only rant and rave about how Italians were not white in 1972 while we fuck his women. Feels good ngl.

Attached: 1516560368222.png (2000x2000, 48K)

My God, there is nothing worse than a half-Italian kid. They're Italian so they make mischief but half-non-Italian so they're smart enough to do it correctly

Going to have at least 3 of them so maybe you'll meet one

Attached: 1505154602272.jpg (245x249, 14K)

>muh dick
>we hab ur womin lulz
proves further your nigger-tier

I do not want to even think of this, probably a larp tb h

Why are you so assblasted about Italians of all things? Are you old stock American or something? If you are i won't hold it against you. I have brown eyes and brown hair but my skin is white. My family's been here since 1908 and fought in both world wars. If your just an anglo and hate non anglos i get it but if your some spic or nigger larping than fuck yourself tbqh. Not a larp btw my gf and soon to be wife is german.

I am white and all but one of my ancestors came here before 1776 (he was Austrian). My ancestors didn't toil, fight, and die for this country to become a race-mixing hellhole.

I am black and all but one of my ancestors came here before 1775 (he was Nigerian). My ancestors didn't toil, fight and die for this country to not become a race-mixing hellhole.

so you were a slave then, huh?

Silence wh*TE dog! My ancestors are smiling at me from the heavens. Can yours do the same???

shitalians are subhumans

Based KARA BOGA

>I post on both equally
we can tell

based

For letting this country go to shit no. Are you on vactation in Qatar, I've always wanted to go or service? I was stationed in the United Arab Emirates for a white

must have missed this epic event sorry mate

Attached: polentone.jpg (640x440, 32K)

I work and live here for the salary only. It's pretty good.

The Middle East is a beautiful place I wish I could of stayed longer

Nice.It varies from country to country, some MENA countries are really green, some are deserts. What did you like about it there? What did you work as? We get a ton of American expats here, you guys are alright as long as you're Christian, the atheist ones tend to be cunts.

I know man, mine didn't either

Attached: 1462216196374.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>It was more comparable to how we think of Mexicans today
We don't lynch Mexicans by the dozens, institute laws totally banning Mexican immigration (except for a few thousand a year) for the explicit purpose of "preserving racial character", and we not elect people as governors when they're most known for leading lynch mobs of Mexicans. But all that happened in regards to Italian-Americans.

I'm a Catholic Christian.
I worked in the United Arab Emirates for the US military. I just liked how everything was clean, cheap, the food was good, the weather was nice, an overall nice place to be.

Attached: wewuz.png (2408x703, 3.73M)

Now things like Italians are considered white, what's next are Greeks now white?

unironically did not know this
thanks for making me woke tony
(not the person your replying to btw)

la creatura...

For more on this see:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_14,_1891,_lynchings#Victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924#Results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Parker

thanks for the links friend, reading them now
was actually reading a few hours ago how Bell stole Meucci's idea for the telephone

The butthurt behind this post is uncanny

>having to make a post to tell people about how angry they were

Oh cool I too use proxies on Sup Forums.org/int

Hello, I haven't read a single post ITT