What did Sup Forums think of this? My favourite series of 2017, really good acting, story and script

What did Sup Forums think of this? My favourite series of 2017, really good acting, story and script.

imdb.com/title/tt3647998/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUayOnHldv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be very careful now

mrrmh nootka

i have a use for this thread

hmmm

>robb stark's foreign whore playing a brotherfucker and husband killer

They cast him as a Native American? Seriously?

This is not OK.

No

Well he's English, and some of the first American settlers were English. It makes sense.

>you're nothing but a fucking nigger.
> I must thank you for coming back, for now I know what my whore of a wife is capable of.
> I think about the absolutely sinful and depraved things she's done with you, when she's under me and I'm hard.
> we fuck like animals
Wtf was his problem

looking forward to season 2 pls release it already

truly /ourguy/

I swear couldn't they cast someone uglier for this role?, this is the only downside.

Mmghh

What
Fucking
Rumors

I have a use for those quints

Oooona?
OONA

Mhhmmmmmmmm...... Nootka..... hmmmmmmmm

Be very, very careful now.

WE

WE

>tribal body paint
>no swastika
What did they mean by this?

OOO IT'S THE SALADHOR SAAN MAN

would this haircut work at normal sunlight and with no facial hair?

Also can someone post the Oona tit grab webm?

WEEEEEEEEEE

He's half English half Native American. He then got marooned in Africa (assumed East Africa) and got taught the ways of the tribe (or at least implied). It's not clear if it's actual magic or just weird shit. His mother was a Native American woman his father got as part of a trade deal with the Native Americans.

Was the word nigger and cunt censored in the Yank release?

Actually it's the complete opposite of WE WUZism. It's basically going 'no, sub-Saharan Africans, African Americans or European Africans were NOT Egyptian KANGZ'.

BANE?

He was upset that he was born a white antonio banderas because he realizes it only worked when he was latino.

Anyone got a mega for S1? All my usual sources are full of dead links

if you're good looking like hardy is then yes

Digits confirm

> traps aren't g-

>main character completes a group of frieds and they escape thanks to the power of friendship at the end
It's like they wanted to make repulisve antihero but didn't have balls to do so.

What? They didn't escape due to the power of friendship, several of them die and the best character in the show, Mr Chumley, got horribly burnt. I hope they keep him, perhaps make a golden facemask to cover that side of his face. Otherwise he's a character who I shall miss.

I'm too ugly for da brothel

Mhmm
*Peels egg whilst wearing gloves and eats it whole*
Take that fucking dress off now

Not only is your mother in law part of the large amount of women I would fuck, but she's also part of the even smaller group of women I would masterbate over

Yeah? But what was the point of this?

>good acting, story and script

hmhmmmhmmmmmmmmmmm

They were too attached to their shitty characters.

Why was he taking a band of street thugs and prostitutes to the American wilds? What will they do there?

*has flashback to when he was being drowned as a baby by his mum*
*stops fucking sister*

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmm i have a use FOR YOU

>German whore has black daughter
Sort of a self fulfilling prophecy

>he's Native American
>has never even set foot in America

The fuck is wrong with you guys

I don't think you know what that means.

>Was the word nigger and cunt censored in the Yank release?

No, it's FX so they can do whatever they want.

The thugs were the guys he used to get shit done, he might be a JUST AS PLANNED genius but he still needs muscle. He would need muscle where he was going. As for prostitute, the madam helped him with various information and it was his way of saying sorry for her half-caste daughter being shanked to death.

As for what they do there? Well a prostitute is good for getting information and a stream of income from locals. The thugs are there to protect the prostitute(s) and steal shit, kill shit, move shit.

As for American wilds, did you even watch the show? They're going to the Azores, which are the islands in the Atlantic (west from Portugal) and belong to Portugal (both back then and now). They're going to Azores to meet the American Spymaster who, I assume, will get them safe passage to Nootka.

I dont think Tom Hardy plans for nootkaman to actually arrive in America until season 4 or 5

>mfw 3 seasons of sailing and fighting off scurvy

I saw James Delaney at a General Store in Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for The Treaty of Nootka Sound or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Kegs of Saltpeter in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

Needs to change the 'in his hands' to 'under his arms'.

why is he the only one saying "nigger"?
wouldn't it be a commonly used word back then?
I hate this meme where only bad guys are racist in historical shows. blacks were literally considered subhuman animals back then

Not by the British. The British didn't really care. By this time, slavery was illegal, owning people was illegal, selling slaves was illegal. Britain spent billions fighting slavery. They created a Manifest Destiny which they believed was their duty to raise up savages and make them civilized. Which they managed on 25% of the planet before Wars crippled them and USA finished them off for shekels.

They'd have said niggers, but they wouldn't have done it as much as you think because it's a bit like mocking a handicapped person. It's kinda pointless. It was only the upperclasses who would have done it and Americans. British were the first European country to ban slavery and actively fight it.

It's why there isn't much of a 'we wuz kangs gibs me dat' in UK though it's attempted regularly by idiots.

>It's why there isn't much of a 'we wuz kangs gibs me dat' in UK though it's attempted regularly by idiots.
also it's because most blacks in the UK today migrated there in the 20th century

BEGONE VILE CREATURE

Basically yeah, since they lived in the British Empire up until the 60's where they were given a choice of having a British passport of their new nations one.

she looks more like a half-injun then tom hardy

>story is literally a bunch of criminal scumbags win

yeah, nah

mhmmmmm

GUNPOWDAH

from now on, until the powder in our vats is complete
we have to stir

c o n t i n u o u s l y

Get a load of this Queen's Regent.

Here's the inside scoop for you; the reason England outlawed and opposed slavery was because slavery was the bedrock of the US economy.

The British continued to torture, exterminate and locally enslave indigenous populations as forced labor until just about the mid 1950s.

The fact that the British were the most astute when it comes to exploiting and torturing those underneath them does not mean that they were a golden and shining pillar of humanist values. Slavery was just an obsolete economic model for them, and a great way to fuck with the Americans, ultimately destabilizing them enough by having them fight the Civil War over which economic model to adopt as the main one.

Be very, very careful about how you spin the atrocities of the past.

Otherwise, I have no use for you.

Mhmmmmm....

Don't give a fuck as long as he's a good actor

That's because she literally is one.

Oona Chaplin was born in Madrid to Anglo-American actress Geraldine Chaplin and Chilean cinematographer Patricio Castilla. Her paternal grandmother is a mapuche indian.[2] She was named after her maternal grandmother, Oona O'Neill Chaplin.

So Berserk?

MHHH

well I wouldn't mind her raising my tipi, if you catch my metaphorical meaning

It's too hard for me to decipher. Can you provide any hints or codes as to the meaning of your riddle?

What would Charlie make of her current career?

>why is he the only one saying "nigger"?
Because the series needed another racist bad (white) guy.
It's ok for a wife to kill her husband and fuck her brother if said husband is a racist, religious prick.

>tfw threads died as soon as finale ended and I got rid of my folder full of memes especially my rare webms of nootka eating an egg whole

holy shit, I see it

What story? What was the point of any of it? I was hoping the Redcoats would murder that nigger for most of the series.

9/10
it would be 10 if they didnt tease the nonexistent magic

Were you that short of disk space or something? There's going to be at least 2 more series to this.

I wouldn't even mind him being the "posh asshole husband", but this dude was Billy Zane in the Titanic-tier

>there was no point of it in the end therefore there was no story

If you want actual magic in a 19th century setting then watch Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell.

brace was the best character and his smile was not protected. I really hope s2 has flashbacks for him and shows how he deals with the fallout of what whole egg did

what the fuck is this shit?

he deserved to be part of the A-team ;_;

One of the best fantasy shows in the last ten years.

magic kino

I hope it doesn't turn out as disappointing as Peaky blinders did

>One of the best fantasy shows in the last ten years.

JUST

eh PB has always been about the same level of quality. boardwalk empire was one that started strong as fuck and sort of lost steam. Luckily it pulled itself together for the goat final episode.

How was she so hot in GoT yet looked like a long faced spectre in taboo, user?

Name five better fantasy shows made in the last ten years.

Jackie Chan

So, anons.
How many of the ghosts did you spot on your first marathon of MmmHmm Nootka?

Peaky blinders went down hill on the first seasons finale.
It could have been boardwalk empire tier of 1920s-30s comfy but the first season was just ruined by the finale
> big fight about to happen
> everyone's armed, one guy even has a maxim.
> commie fucker sister gets in between the two gangs
> scarecrow just shoots the other gang leader on the face.
> season 2, ep 1
> the bolshevik character they've set up in the first season is just killed off
> a whole lot of horse race track fuckery
> irish cop gets stabbed.
> season 3
> THEY HAVE A FUCKING ESTATE
Dropped it hard

Spooky.
You think he's going insane or will it be muh navajo magic?

I am inside your heads gentlemen

I think its just little easter eggs that the Hardy boys put in randomly for the superior intellectuals such as myself.
*dibbs bedora* :DDDD

It's her real form, Jews are ratfaced

big quints don't lie

KKAAAnnnGGGGggGGGZzZzZzZzZ

He was referring to blacks being slaves retards. Go back to your threads about assassins creed origins.

Pure kino m.youtube.com/watch?v=kUayOnHldv0