Porg?

Porg?

No, thanks

Why do his eyes looks like those plastic balls that have little stupid toys in them that you get for a quarter at a super market?

he closed them

Because they designed a cheap toy first and they put him the movie. That's the greedy scum at Disney for you. Seriously I don't see these stupid stuffed animals selling. despite all the pandering to little girls SW is still a boys thing.

Uh... you don't get to have midichlorians.

>Hey guys, what's cute?
>I dunno, seals?
>Yeah, I guess, but they're slimy and wet and shit, I don't think it'd sell very well, nice idea though
>What about penguins?
>Yes! Penguins! Great!
>Okay, so penguins then..
>Actually, no, what about.. bear with me.. we combine seals AND penguins? CUTENESS OVERLOAD AMIRITE?
>Y-yes boss...

And that's how we got these weird things.

>what are ewoks

>OH WOW IT'S LIKE A KITTEN CROSSED WITH A PENGUIN WITH BIG EYES

>HOW MANY OF THESE NOT-MINION PLUSHIES CAN WE SELL

I've seen multiple beta-cucks on twitter talking about how much they love these and can't wait to get multiple products featuring them. I fucking hate them.

More like a seal crossed with a penguin. Eye's aren't catlike enough. They even have the teeth of a seal.

There are grown men looking forward to purchasing them. This was designed by Rian Johnson.

The best part is when they refer to toys or cosplay dress ups by character names for movies that aren't even out and characters they've not yet seen in a story.

>tfw no matter how bad the movie will be it will come nowhere near to flopping literally because of the brand

I FUCKING HATE THOSE CUNT FUCKING PUSSY PENGUINS, JESUS FUCK ARE THEY UGLY

I'd say the success of minions had a lot to do with it. They look similar.

Will old people be posting captions on their facebooks with porgs?

A downsized version of Wookies for budget reason. They're a primitive race who defeated the empire. George finally made the battle he wanted in ROTS with wookies versus clone army. These porgs on the other hand are just "cute stuffed animals you have to buy" if you're a Disney fag

>purchasing toys for a movie they haven't even seen and have no understanding of their context within the movie

FOR FUCK SAKE PLEASE JUST KILL STAR WARS ALREADY

My dad works at Disney, they are cute on surface level but they are basicaly Orz.

Would Exterminatus

>oh god oh god I have purchased a toy for a movie I haven't seen that is designed to appeal to little girls

I had to go and look at this fucking freaks twitter to see exactly what kind of """"man"""" would behave like this.

Aside from multiple posts about "porgs" (including one where he admits he doesn't actually know what they are) it seems to be filled with angry rants about Donald Trump.

You're a small guy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING

Somebody post the seal fucking a penguin webm

A failed actionfigure line from the 80s, based on a forgotten two season cartoon nobody saw that got two spin-off tv movies which also nobody saw and didn't get any merchandise.

This. I am a Star Wars faggot who buys actionfigures and Lego sets and I just can't bring myself to buy anything from a new movie before actually seeing it.

got you senpai