NEW ADUM

youtube.com/watch?v=jo5P4A8r3mQ&feature=push-u&attr_tag=2m016Twb1KrKFpCk-6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop shilling this dog fucker.

Is that Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSuckMyCockdotORG) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality?

tired meme, you should stop

Tell me more about Adam, why does he rape the dogs?

Daily reminder that this dogfucker is also a turbopleb who refuses to watch movies made before 1970 like he's a fucking child.

Based

How does an insipid dog fucker like that makes big bucks on youtube ?
Did he target the furry community ? I know these retards love to spend loads of cash on patreon

Jesus Christ, Mark.

did he finish that synecdoche analysis yet?

So he's never seen the Man with No Name Trilogy?

Why are you shilling Adam Johnston the dog rapist from YMS . or who rapes dogs?

>eat meat
>rape dogs

According to Adam theres no difference between these two

Thanks OP
Btw I like Adam

user, he gave Apocalypse Now a six out of ten. He thinks people only pretend to like films form before the '80s to look cool

he isn't wrong. apocalypse now is a mediocre imdbcore move with terrible pacing and an affront to its source material

Tell me about Adam, why does he suck the dogdick?
youtube.com/watch?v=X1nnNz_Tewk

KEK

How many dogs got fucked in the making of this review?

His favorite movie is one from 1973...

No
This guy is right, Apocalypse Now is a shitty movie.

it improved on the source material
t. someone who read it

>terrible pacing
Redux had pacing issues, the original cut had perfect pacing.

I think he's kinda pleb but I have his videos to thank for elevating my interest in film.

pls don't anhero Adam.

The Holy Mountain is his favorite film, but he said he dislikes most old films, because they're technically out dated and people praise them just because of their status.

We sure he doesn't post here? That's a very Sup Forums mentality.

he definitely posts here or at least lurks

>very Sup Forums mentality
no

he has linked to threads about himself on twitter before

Adam Johnston from YMS (YourDogSuckMyCockdotORG) who is a dog rapist and enjoys bestiality

This is why all the other boards consider Sup Forums a laughing stock, myself included.

post that /lbg/ pasta

I watched one of his videos a while ago, I think it was an end of year list or perhaps a single review, I don't remember and I don't particularly care to go back and look and his only criticism of the film was that in a couple of seconds the sound and the video were out of sync to a minuscule degree. That was it and as such it deserved a poor rating.

When you're playing at that level of autism ladies and gentlemen, you have to jump ship and never look back and I think I'm better for it.

dog fucker piece of shit

normies are big on him because he shits on pleb films like Hunger Games, sometimes destroys utter shit and nitpicks like hell in order to seem as knowledgeable, while praising pleb directors like Iñárritu.

film criticism and friend sim wise, RLM, even though not perfect, does a far better job and actually tries.

The only thing wrong with the pacing was that the entire French Plantation scene was shit. If you removed that entire scene then it'd be perfect.

YMS is such a shit reviewer at times I liked his older reviews cause they reviewed films I had never heard of like Cyberbully and Meghan is missing. His reviewing format is stale, and most of the time his content bores and he is way behind on his schedule, like that walking dead season 3 video that was supposed to come out but he just cancelled it cause why the fuck not? He also defends bestiality and thinks the only reason people like older movies is because it makes them look cool. Shit Ralphthemoviemaker has more knowledge in film than him and he's like 19. The only reason I watch his stuff now is his top ten lists which take forever to make apparently. Adam is a nice guy but he spends more time streaming then he should be working on his damn movie reviews.

I asked him why he gave it a 6/10 on one of his streams he said he had only seen the redux version and said he would change his mind after he saw the theatrical version.

>posting this unfunny animal abuser
stop

>implying you're a real critic adam

Having a group of neets giving you a dollar a month doesn't make you one, just an e-beggar who makes 40 minute nitpick videos where no real criticism is made.

I saw adam YMS at a pet store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “OwO, like you’re doing now :3?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him bark as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen puppies in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be a dog and not understand, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the dogs and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her he wanted to rape them indiviudally because ”*notices bulge* ehehehhe murrr yiff me ;3" and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think they are words. After she scanned each puppy and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by barking really loudly.

Every board is a laughing stock, prove me wrong.