F

F

Aw hear we go.

On the one hand I'm relieved, on the other hand that's horrible.

i'm not buying it.
vision was out to end that man's life, for the sake of revenge. she just acted faster than him, and now she's gonna pin the blame on herself, so at least vision can come out of this one with his hands clean.
vision and his family are way more human than they think they are.

>R. Daneel
SICK REFERENCE BRO

Why do you believe it?

One thing on top of another.

Poor Visions, and poor Virginia.

Which one is that one?

Actually a more upbeat ending than I expected.

Oh god don't do this Vision it's going to end in heartbreak and a new supervillain plaguing the world

You are not supposed to buy it. Anyone who read the series knows Vision was out for blood and she is lying

Vision you fool, have you learned nothing? You created 3 androids, and only one survived

Meh. Good series but... just eh, dumb part ehre and there, weak(ish) ending. New King project when?

We won't see anything like this for a while. I'm glad my waning interest in Cape comics was still around for me to read this.

YEEESSS

NOOOOOO

Based Tony.

He truly is a Pym.

Such sentimental egotists.

>I hope the dialogue isn't movie worthy.
>I hope it's comic book worthy.

Based King!

remind me to never play games with those cheating shit cyborgs

So vision didn't actually kill Scarlet witch, or fight the avengers, is that right?

He didn't kill anyone, but he fought the Avengers

I don't think this is a patch on Omega Men or Sheriff to be honest. I like Vision, but I feel it's being overrated in all circles. People like their introspective, Batman-type shit I guess.

>it was kind
>it was nice
i get the throwback, but isn't he wrong though?

Ending was great until this twist.
This feels more like a lead in to an event.

Holy shit, that reference back to issue 1. Man, this series.

>Implying that incinerating the Grim Reaper and dispersing his ashes is enough to kill him

What's the significance of drinking that? I can't recall back to the first few issues when they said what that water sculpture was

Really disappointed that King, and Virginia, chose to take the easy way out even though that doesn't protect Viv, and it doesn't stop Vision from doing exactly what he did.

Was kind of hoping she'd go down the path of the antivillain to act as some kind of deterrent.

why does it say SPRING?

and even an android can cry

Remind me, did the neighbours actually die in flames while looking at the vase?

How does everyone feel about the death of Victor Mancha ?

I still don't like how much characterization was thrown under the bus for cheap drama.

all that crazy ride will only end in death.
as you say, virginia picked the easy way for the sake of everyone.

Damn, this page made me well up

You seriously didn't expect it ? It was obvious since day one.

so is this 616? didn't Vision kill the avengers last issue?

The water is poisonous. It can't hold plants because they would wither and die quickly.

Good to see Wanda helping out her sort-of daughter.

Vin?
Victor?
A new robot baby?

They died in the flames, but they weren't looking at the vase.
It was said in the first chapter that the last thought of the wife would have been of the vase, not that they would be looking at it
They were killed the night Victor killed Vin

it's the name of the chapter, i guess.

;___;

>stubborn handsome father of yours
Wanda confirmed for marrying Vision and being Viv's step mother

I thought the water served as a symbol to illustrate that it's pretty to look at, but not functional due to it's inherent traits, and this was to symbolize the vision's family being a marvelous creation, but not functional since they would simply not be able to fulfill their purpose. Just like the vase cannot hold flowers, so too can Vision's family not contain 'normal' life, which was the goal.

her drinking it destroys this entire idea and just makes it "oh lol it's poison and a throwback"

Virginia used to play this song on the piano. He's trying to rez her.

>Also I killed the dog

The vase is created from a corrosive poison making it unable to hold flowers without killing them. It was a metaphor for the Visions, something inherently unsuitable to do the task for which it was built. Virginia's last act before dying was confessing to The Vision's actions, saving him from the consequences. This action was her being useful to Vision in some capacity since she was unable to fulfill the original purpose for which she was created. The vase served the same function when she drank its water and killed herself.

and now Waid fucks everything up by making her as not normal as possible. Thanks SJWaid

F

Oh right need to re-read and see what else I missed. Thanks!

>her drinking it destroys this entire idea and just makes it "oh lol it's poison and a throwback"

Why does it destroy it? I mean it can still symbolize the family and also be used as a tool for the poisonous quality the water had like how the lighter was used to breach the forcefield.

F

It can't be both?

Bastard deserved it.

This was just a fight.

She didn't though.

If anything, Virginia confessing to be behind everything and reprogramming Vision, and THEN killing herself, makes Vision look guilty as shit.

fuck

Man this was great. I feel like King can get a little pretentious with his literary references and poetic dialogues that are supposed to be an obvious parralels but they remain very ambiguous to create multiple interpretation. But he's also a very subtle storyteller that uses the medium of visual storytelling in best way possible. I hope he brings this kind of quality to his Batman soon but I doubt we'll see that.
Also the whole nursery rhyme of "Row your boat" is supposed to represent the meaninglessness of life. Why is King such a fucked up bastard?

Why is this not in the catalog?

Isn't she also technically her aunt?

Simon and Vision are brothers because they share brainwaves.

Doesn't the same apply to Wanda and Viv?

honestly, with the "I am suicide" arc, i think the PTSD king that everyone loves to read and also worries about it back and killing it

Wanda, your family circumstances are fucked up.

>no subject line
>only an "F"

Agatha misunderstood the Everbloom.

The ride never ends in this Derek's wheel of pain

He beat the shit out of them, but didn't kill any. Only one that died was Victor.

You got me thinking...
What if her drinking from the vase confirmed the true reason of its existence, to be poisonous. What if Vision's family didn't exist to make him/them all normal, but to set him on a new path, possibly mad scientist?

Ferris

> Wanda will never be your aunt.

;_;

Good end to a good run.

When did neighbours die?

I still don't really understand that whole deal with the everbloom. So is it seeing a possible future? or a certain future? Did she change it? I'm just so lost in the whole thing.

>near the end of this story they will burn to death
>never happened

see They were killed by a stray shot that started a fire.

- i killed a human being..
- okay
- and i also killed the dog
- GET OUT OF MY HOUSE