Flash Storytime #9

since noone is posting the flash ill post it. First time to story time. be gentle

I hate captchas

Thank OP, I was waiting for this.

90 seconds a post is pretty long.

I gotchu senpai, i feel bad for rebirth user for stealing his thing.

Real Wally is best Wally. I dont hate black wally but I dont like him using Original wallys kid flash suit.

i cant read this, art is so stupid and ugly.

I also dont like the art but no choice. You can always opt not to read it.

Oh jesus posting this makes me appreciate Rebirth user much more. Thanks rebirth user if youre reading this.

Cute, Bally is jealous of Wally?

But then Wally is the superior flash.

I wish the flash fights the rogues again instead of all these "evil speedsters".

Well, he's not a kid anymore, unlike Bally.

> That little Quicks foreshadowing

Fuck forgot to post the Page iam a moron.

This is the only issue I committed to buying. Great premise.

>Why are there two Flashes? That's confusing.
I feel you, Black Wally. Get your own name, loser.

It's not original Wally's Kid Flash suit, it's more Bart's. Original Wally never had that logo outside of cartoons.

I fucking love this cover

So does Wally's parents not exist (white wally) ? or was he never conceived in this reality?

So, whats the story of post flashpoint reverse-flash? is it still the same obsessed fan turned supervillain?

>dat speed formula

They exist but they're just assholes, same as always. This scene is meant to clean up things because before black Wally's dad was Rudy but they had to change it with white Wally coming back. The Rebirth one shot basically explained it, white Wally has a natural new 52 history as well as his pre-Flashpoint memories.

Why is he being weird? Aren't they just cousins?

>funky funk
jesus christ

Thanks for explaining, was new 52 flash any good?

> "I'm The Flash! Do you understand me punk?!! I'M THE FLASH!"

Williamson, you absolute madman

Bally doesn't know they're cousins yet at this point.

>Manabooch run: beautiful art but boring story, could be worse
>Venditti/Jensen/Booth run: absolute garbage

So it mostly depends on how much you like art I guess. I haven't really enjoyed a Flash run since Johns left in v2. Even Waid's run about Wally and his kids wasn't good to me, though some people like it.

Sooo Timefucker start replacing hystory with old comic books? this is Tawne returne if i 'member.

You guys think Bally will outrun Wally in the future (cause hes black)? If that did happen that would be lame cause Wally will always be the best flash

>"Beat him fair and square, it's gonna be worth it trust me."

Wally > Barry confirmed, I can't believe it.

Bally already can create speedforce suite.. like in few days he learned how, without help. Why that black notwally and not impulse?

With the kid freaking out about his parentage he probably doesn't want to throw another wrench in by essentially stealing the guy Blally thought was his dad.

hey neat, they actually straightened out that little error from the Rebirth Special. Sad to see that nobody will remember Daniel's sacrifice in Suicide Squad and that he'll be just remembered as third-rate Reverse Flash knock-off.

Wally has always been the best user-kun

"spoiler" Aw shiiiiiit "/spoiler"

YES

I fucked up the spoilers so I'am scum. Pls remember this is my first storytime. After story pages

I don't want this.

Thanks for Joining me in my first storytime, might do the others if rebirth user isnt back. Hope you guys enjoy Sup Forums, you guys gave me the love of comics I cant thank you guys enough.

so what do we have:

> Black Wally has the potential to surpass all of them now
> Wally > Barry confirmed again
> Abra Kadabra was manipulated by Manhattan
> Jesse & Johnny Quick
> That Return of Barry Allen reference
> JAAAAAAAAYYYY

Williamson just made me forgive his shitty start

Barry can't into speed force hax

well last week we got a LoSH tease and now a JSA one, good to know they're not dropping anything

But Barry already met NOT OUR Jay Garrick from Earth 2. Too many twists...

OP here so, are there gaps in wally's memories? or is he just not saying anything?

Yeah, thanks you too bro, comic just a little confusing for me.

He did? When?

Read the DCU Rebirth oneshot by Johns. There is a JSA in Earth-0's history as well, E-2 is separate.

We know enough at this point to assume that Johnny Thunder's genie was manipulated by Manhattan probably similar to Kadabra.

>Barry can't into speed force hax
Barry cant, but Black wally from last isue can, when they battled with notcwzoom-godspeed

Wait, Wally doesn't know that Barry is the Flash yet?

There was a JSA tease in last month's Dr. Fate. Lent briefly mentions his adventures with the JSA.

He knows already dude. They fought carver together

Earth 2 war and Convergence.

He doesn't appearently. Maybe at the end of Shade, he'll learn it.

>Read the DCU Rebirth oneshot by Johns
I know, but too many reboots and alternate futures in few years.

He forgot about Convergence I guess. And we should.

Fuck Bally and Barry are too similar. I misread your post.

It seemed more like the speed force itself gave it to him rather than him actively creating it though.

That's pre-crisis Barry.

Oh I thought Barry revealed his identity when they fought carver?

I think that's pre-Crisis Barry.

Read the full issue, he says it:

I thought in the end he was that time travel flash, supergirl was in 3000 league, supp and lois now and Hallalax already been in comic.

Thanks for pointing it out. Is it just me or is it hilarious that Bally has Lightning powers

Supergirl in JL3K1 was silver age not COIE. And no alternate Barry has been in anything. Only Clark, Lois, and Hal have shown up in stuff. I think they're just dropping the other two.

So did anything that happened in convergence actually happened or was it reverted back when Hal,supes,supergirl and flash went back to the original crisis to stop the anti monitor. PLus how come Anti monitor in Darkseid war was pretty shit

Convergence basically doesn't matter at all for anything besides Earth-2

Blally stealing Chunk from Whally is unforgivable tbqh. Whally has like no normie friends now.

J
A
Y

Those are best left forgotten

all he needs is Dick.

> best Barry Allen since he came back
> on point Wally West
> improved nuWally
> those teases

I'm so happy Sup Forums, finally Flash is breaking the curse.

I guess like "future end" this is sort of fanfiction

Didn't it erased COIE, Zero hour and other shit for multiverse?

I thought so too

You don't need Convergence for that, Multiversity already said that existence was infinite and there were multiple multiverses and shit out there.

Life is much smoother ignoring Convergence entirely. Trust me man.

I think Zero hour still happened cause Hal acknowledged it at the old vendetti run when he fights Hallalax. Doesnt matter tho if COIE and other shit didnt happen cause Dr. Manhattan is fucking the time stream.

>Dr. Manhattan is fucking the time stream.
This comforts me.

AAAAHHHHHH

There are now infinite earths and time lines. Everything happened somewhere.

Ha

How is Titans Rebirth, worth the read?

Yeah, if he can keep this up, I might have to put Flash back on my pull.

I dont like the art very much but its quite comfy. Its on my pull list

I haven't read the one today, but so far it's basically a Wally solo. Pretty enjoyable besides the art.

Fucking covers that spoil what happens in comic.

GOAT

Oh shit lol is that a finding Nemo reference at the bottom of the aquaman cover?

Black wally should adopted his mothers surname just to differentiate the two wallys, the reason can be that he doesn't want to have the same name as his father or something.

This is what happens when you have Wallyfags running the asylum, it's great

>Carmine to Carmine

This new artist is fucking terrible

Shade, pre-Flashpoint Cold, Grodd and the Speed Formula. What are those two places?

That was Pre-Crisis Barry. Yeah, it's technically the same, but following Convergence's events he didn't die in the original Crisis and then left with Supergirl to somewhere else. DC seems to be just ignoring all that complication though, at least for now.

williamson is a wallyfag, hopefully he will make hartley friends with him again

Did you really download every page individually from some site?

>Both of you were abandoned by your parents

White Wally's Dad was a manhunter that tried to kill his mom. I think he's got some clout Barry.

This, Daniel died a hero's death and nobody besides the SS will ever know about it.