The Hitman's Bodyguard

Holy shit, literally the best buddy-buddy movie in the past 20 years, why the fuck don't they make fun movies like this anymore?

it's ok, third act kind of fell apart which really became the Sam Jackson show, really thought we'd see both couples in that bar in the end.

THE MOVIE WAS DOGSHIT

>third act kind of fell apart
You can apply this to any film released in the past ten years. Cinema is dead.

I haven't seen it but it was shit and had bad acting.

It was weird to recognize that gif of a car pushing a Smart in the canal, from YLYL/rekt threads since forever.

>paid to go watch a movie when there's literally nothing worth seeing out right now
>feels like he wasted his money
>tricks himself into thinking the movie was acutally good
>desperate to get others to make the same mistake he did.

>best buddy movie

It was a disgusting forced shit. Now THIS, this was the best buddy buddy movie in the past 10 years.

It was weak. Every scene felt forced and the chemestry between Jackson and Reynolds was fake and not gay enough. That being said I'm surprised that there wasnt a thrope with Reynolds gf being kidnapped. Also some action scenec were very nice - a lot of stuntwork with a bit of bad CGI on top.

>a lot of stuntwork with a bit of bad CGI on top.
I didn't even notice any CGI, it felt like a genuine 80s action movie to me.

Also I really liked all the references to actual European stuff, that's kind of rare in movies nowadays.

>Holy shit, literally the best buddy-buddy
Go fuck yourself!

Haven't seen that one, is it better?

"Europol" is such a Hollywood meme.

In reality: "The agency has no executive powers, and its officials are not entitled to conduct investigations in the member states or to arrest suspects." (Wikipedia)

what is about netflix productions that just doesn't feel right? this had the ingredients for a decent 6/10 but just looks and sounds bad.

the sooner they go bust the better

Narcos and Ozark are great though.

most of The Hitman's Bodyguard felt like it was written by a teenager desu.

Ryan "one dimensional" Reynolds and Samuel Jackson who can at least act if really needed. But the whole character was comic book tier stupid. Okay I get it "just turn off your mind bro". The Nice Guys at least had a unique style to it.

>its Shane Black does a single movie over and over and over again episode

>Another forced racial comedy

Fuck that

buddy cop movies

In what way?

>forced since the 70's
idiot

And they are different every time. Always at Christmas time, but different.

>When you know what that image is supposed to be
Lord take me away

How do I stop it

reddit pls go