Do you really think I would put a loaded gun on the table where you could reach it?

Do you really think I would put a loaded gun on the table where you could reach it?

Netflix Daredevil's quality died with Wesley. Fuck Karen I hope they ruin her in the Born Again arc.

I miss Wesley
THANK YOU WESLEY

>Kill of two major characters before the end of Season one
Frank bailed them out in season 2, I don't know about season 3 after Elektra killed the last good character they had left in The Defenders

YAAASSSS QUEEEN SLAAAAY

THANK YOU WESLEY

THANK YOU WESLEY

feel like pure shit just want wesley back xx

>Fuck Karen

god damn you bet I would, I'd do it till I jizzed blood

THANK YOU WESLEY

thank you wesley

This almost got me to drop the show. People doing insanely retarded stuff is fine. Writers making them act out of character is never fine.

THANK YOU WESLEY

It wasnt out of charachter. Everyone makes mistakes, even fatal ones.
Karen was always going off the deep end and Wesley was juggling too many balls at the same time

why was the gun loaded?!

Why wouldn't it be?

Is a gangster going to be walking around with an unloaded gun? He fucked up and tried to bluff his way out and in reality had no one reason to think Karen would pull the trigger.

S3 will be saved by based Bullseye.

Why would he put it in reach of Karen? Why did him answering his phone allow her to steal the gun all the way across the table without him able to react? It was a contrived situation and a stupid bluff for a character that's supposed to be intelligent and cunning. There's mistakes, and then there's going full retard for the sake of the plot.

Colin Ferrell to reprise his role?

It wasn't his gun, that's why. He took the gun of that other guy when he was in the hospital and forgot about it.

I'm sad that he died in season 1, wanted more of him
THANK YOU WESLEY