Do girls in your country love asian men?

Do girls in your country love asian men?

Attached: tumblr_n68qcwsfLy1ta0cgvo1_500.jpg (470x512, 67K)

we have a bunch of k-pop fangirls does that count

I'm pretty sure all of those girls in the pic would love me, especially the Asian girl.

No, Asians are seen as physically twinkies and mentally weird.

They're just repulsive and retarded weebs fantasizing about fucking Asians. Majority of Asians look just like shit. Who would bother to get a Asian bf when wh*toids are readily available?

no. I set my little sister up on a date with an asian guy (a friend of mine). I actually thought that he was out of her league in terms of looks, charisma, and career. But she wasn't interested in him. Some years later, I heard her say that she isn't attracted to asian guys at all; her an my female cousin were talking about what sort of guys they like.

Sup Mike the jarhead. Shouldn't you be scrubbing toilets right now?

I don't know anyone from my generation who does, but teens do. One of my sisters's friend takes cat ears and a tail to school just because they do it in the chink cartoons.

>be asian
>hang out with white weeab qts thinking this is my chance to make up for my sister dating a white guy
>all the white female weeabs still end up dating white normies

Attached: 1495937592048.png (545x530, 234K)

Learn martial arts and get into the stuntman business. It's the only way for Asian guys who aren't rich to pull white chicks

Yes.

RARE
A
R
E

my cousin liked asians when she was a teen but I think she's ambivalent now

Only the weird ones

Kinda makes sense, just had a conversation with a UK 16 yo on interpals lmao

link

There's some weebs and koreaboos. Generally weirdos just like their male counterparts.

She's pretty naive so no

Are you cute?

Attached: 51c.png (658x545, 210K)

photo at least

I'm not putting some random kid under 4chans scopes

No.

Haha shitcunt us Lebos can get all the girls. Eshay adlays cuz.

Attached: 1469447341546.jpg (342x342, 29K)

No.

No Asians are seen as twinks and effeminate

No they love white men