Other urls found in this thread:

newsarama.com/31738-the-symbiote-finds-a-new-host-in-venom-1-first-look.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUmp

:(

Thanks for reading, folks.

Support the official release!

S-she'll be back, right guys?

This is how the Venom story ends idgaf about ANAD Venom.

So mania isnt gone?

>long live Venom
Don't act like you were writing Superman.

Apparently not

And she still has the Hellmark, this whole arc was just acknowledging that Flash leaving her alone while bumming around the galaxy was kind of shitty of him

I was hoping for a hint or reveal on the new Venom serious. Lame.

So this is the end for Flash then?

Still nice, though.

I DONT WANT THIS TO BE THE END.

>Flash is finally back on Earth with his old look
>he's teaming up with Mania
>the series is over

Fuck.

>this is what's coming next

Fuuuuuck.

Thanks, OP. While this series wasn't bad, I couldn't quite get into cosmic Venom. I started enjoying it a lot more when Flash came back to Earth. Too bad that was the beginning of the end.

My eyes are a little watery guys. I don't want the symbiote to leave Flash.

It's not fair.

I never thought we'd see this suit again, and Mania actually returned from limbo. This is pretty alright

>only superfag is allowed to have good send offs
kill yourself

>Do me a favor though. Can you shift back to the old look? Just for today? I think I like that one better.
Gotta love the meta on that one
So this ends on a note that they both still have their symbiotes only for Flash to lose it at the start of the next series. We just can't have nice things can we?

I want a small-business Venom mini.

At least this makes it like Flash didn't just abandon her. Once again, people fixing Bendis' mistakes.

TEAM UP WITH ROBBIE REYES FUCKING WHEN

All because of Bendis

Could we make this a thing. I'd like this actually happen.

The letter pages say Mania would return at some point so probably.

I thought this look of Venom was after he got purified.

>I started off with a small loan of half a million web shooters.

unf

Venom #1 second unlettered preview: newsarama.com/31738-the-symbiote-finds-a-new-host-in-venom-1-first-look.html

Fucking fund it

Who the fuck is this chump of a host?

Flash is meant to suffer.

And all the guy did was be kind of a dick to Peter Parker. Seems like everyone who interacts with the guy either suffers or dies.

>And all the guy did was be kind of a dick to Peter Parker.

Sure thing, casual. Try actually reading some Amazing Spider-Man issues.

Great to see his agent venom look. Sure as hell didn't lead into the next series tho.

I'm worried about Flash

Well, I don't hate the new look I suppose. The white lines on the arms are kind of neat.

Still better than Gargan's look.

And i remember back then when the concept of Agent Venom was first announced, everyone hated it.

it was just a joke my dude, chill your autism. Obviously he did a lot more than just that.

It also went to Mac Gargan and that wasn't great.

>I-I was j-just joking! I'm not really a moron!

no seriously, calm the fuck down. It was just a small haha because Peter suffers alot and I know that many other Spider-People suffer a lot as well, so by proxy, Flash suffers as well due to the symboite and his relationship with Peter.

You're overthinking things, it's not a good thing to do so.

Next series lettered preview.

Is that supposed to be a hostless symbiote?

I really cannot stand Sandoval.

End.

I hope this means there will be more of Venom itself being a character.

Well, at least it looks like they're keeping Venom's personality?

There's still gonna be a huge gap between what happens at the end of this and the beginning of the new series.

This is better than any recent run of superman, why would he pretend to write a lesser book?

I hope the new guy with Venom is hot.

It's kinda reminding me of Toxin.

Is Mike Costa a good writer?

Well, he doesn't have a great track record. He wrote the Scarlet Spiders tie in to Spider-verse which was IMO, fantastic, but then he wrote a pretty bad secret wars spider-verse story, and then wrote web warriors, and while I'm one of the people who mostly enjoyed web warriors, it had so many problems, and was hugely wasted potential.

I don't have a lot of hope for this new Venom book, but I'm giving it a chance.

Ah, dang.

>was hugely wasted potential.
Just like all of Spider-verse then.

I already like this Wink better than the dumb Raven knockoff from Marvel Nemesis.

How would you feel if the symbiote itself was the new main character for these comics, with the humans it uses as hosts as something more like supporting characters?

>I never should have left.
I always love subtle "Fuck you"s in these books.

I dunno. I'm glad they've established Venom as his own character, but the symbiote and host relationship has always been one of the most important aspects to me.
It's one of the reasons why I like Flash so much (and Eddie), and one of the reasons I hate Gargan as Venom.

Fucking shame on the artist for not doing a more interesting, demonic look for Mania.

I mean, how do you think "demonically possessed space alien symbiote girl" and settle for purple spandex?

>This is better than any recent run of superman
Holy shit, you Marvel shills really are delusional. This is yet another nearly unreadable garbage comic from the house of "ideas."

You want a good comic? Go read the current Superman ongoing. It's straight up one of the greatest comics of all time. I dare you to name a single Marvel comic (that wasn't written by someone who is currently exclusive to DC) in the past 10 years that can even compete.

Face it, Marvel is finished. That you think THIS can seriously compete with Rebirth is just pathetic.

I only know his IDW work. He apparently did some rather good GI Joe, but his run on Transformers was one of the worst I've ever read.

Email him about it.

It depends on how it's handled, but it's a good angle.

I liked Flash Venom better than whatever bullshit retcon we get next that brings symbiote back to 0 in terms of development

I always hate that shit

Why the hell can't this just still be a thing, they ruin every decent idea either by giving it to a bad writer eventually, or retconning everything.

Can you just stop with the company wars bullshit?

I'll agree marvel is mostly garbage right now and DC is killing it, but that doesn't mean all of Marvel's books are crap. Can't we just enjoy what's good?

Since the new host is probably going to be a completely new character, why would anybody think sales would improve? If you actually kept the story going with a focus on Flash's life in Philadelphia you at least retain the core reading audience, there's no reason for me to follow this new book.

So is this guaranteed to be the same symbiote?

I mean there's the slim chance that this Venom is a product of the multiverse collapsing in on itself

Because it's appealing to fans of the Eddie-Venom aesthetic (even though Remender's run kinda proves people don't mind different looks/takes).

Stuff like that is their out if this series doesn't sell.

They're doing the same thing they tried to do with the beginning of Agent Venom by having classic Venom on the cover. Pander to casuals who want OG Venom back.
Problem is, Most current Venom fans like Flash as a host, and Brock fags won't settle for anyone but Eddie.
Not really sure what they're going to accomplish other than "WE TRIED A VENOM BOOK AND IT DIDN'T WORK, OH WELL!", unless by some stroke of luck the book turns out actually good.

I'll be buying it because the symbiote is one of my favorite characters, and I want to see what he's up to, but I'm ready to drop the book if it's bad.

Who's that? His intergalatic girl-friend cadre?

I wish I could say the same but Sandoval's art is a big negative for me. Flash had a great history of artists, I'm not buying a mediocre-looking book for what will probably be a mediocre story.

I kinda get the impression thats the case, but it's not gone grimderp so maybe Flash has been kidnapped and its trying to rescue him?

>maybe Flash has been kidnapped and its trying to rescue him?
That'd be neat.

Does shocker's gauntlets cause a bunch of pain to the symbiotes?

> Maybe Blackheart eat Flash, like Pat and his family
> Fuck you, Remender

I'm not crying because it's over i'm crying because what will come next
GOD WHERE IS DR STRANGE TO DEAL WITH THIS FUCKING HELL MARK

pretending that magic isn't 98% gone due to a crappy micro-event

He is getting civil war'd and is pretty much needing to make up entire new branches of magic since the supermajority of magical things were destroyed.

But it's not good. If you want to enjoy what's good then stick to DC. That's where the masterworks are.