How do I know if I am of Jew descent?

Hello Sup Forums, I've been wondering this for quite a while. Apparently I have jewish ancestors and this made me quite worried. I was looking for genealogy dna tests but they are either unreliable-looking or too expensive. Are there any cheap ways to find out about my ancestry through DNA testing?

Other urls found in this thread:

23andme.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is your mother Jewish?
If yes, then mazel tov! You are too!
Welcome to the (((Chosen)))

23andme.com/

What if your fathers mother is a Jew

Am Jew or no ?

Hypothetically speaking...

I am really worried about the end game, after reading the annotations in the Chumash.

If this is the case then no.
YOUR mother has to be a Jew for you to be a Jew.

Answer me Jew!

ancestry.com is the cheapest one afaik and since they give you your raw sequenced DNA, you can always use third party tools and databases to check your kikeness

Unfortunately, no, but having a Jewish father would probably accelerate your Orthodox conversion. I am going through the process now. It is not for the weak.

Don't know about the Chumash, but from what I've read from the bible and torah, the end game is gonna be violent.

So, Ivanka.... Since she was a convert. Are her children Jews or "goyish"?

Have you ever found the uncontrollable urge to collect the pennies in the fountain?

I already did, greatest ally, relax.

Are you super cheap and conscientious about your money? If so, you are Jew and should come check out my new oven!

I uh... yeah... but I never took them.

What's with all these shit rules?
>Have Jew father
>Nazis consider you a Jew
>Jews don't
>accepted by neither

>goyish
made me laugh
ashkenazi jews are semites that racemixed with europeans. If she is not considered jewish now, then she will be in a few generations. That is if her sons marry jews as well.

JEWISH is a religion.

Not a race.

Oh yea, and muslim is a religion too so making fun of them isn't racist ;)

Look in the mirror. Is your nose big? Take off your yamaka and have a closer look. Are you currently reaching down to pick a penny? Do you have loads of shekels in your bank account?

My paternal grandfather was a Jew but converted to Christianity when he was young. Am I white enough?

Let me educate you leaf.
Jews are a people. An ethnicity. As well as a religion. Jews consider you a jew if your mother was jewish/converted. You then take up a new tradition, culture, and religion. Judaism is the religion. Jews are a race.

have you ever said "oy vey" or felt the need to "double down on your roth ira for a year" ?

have you ever talked about a piece of fruit you have eaten years ago when nobody fucking asked like you just raped their ears with a pointless story about food?

So if I convert to become a Jew, even though it's not in my bloodline, am I a jew or not.

Thank you chosen person your wisdom has been prophetic and has truly brightened my day

Once they warm up to you then you're basically family.

But your are wrong my good kike
Being Jew is not about being born like one or adhering to Judaism. It's about living the jewish lifestyle. Have fun with your jewish state lol.

What race exactly? Arabs or Ashkenazi or Sephardi or Ethiopians? Or which one?

My sister's side of the family gies by Hoffman.

What are the chances of her being part jewish?

I thought you were all 7th century converts from the Khazarians.

KEK

Jewish is not an ethnicity.

I'm speaking strictly in Sup Forumss terms here. Most of the world doesn't consider jews a race. To the American government, there are 3 races. White, black, and asian. On Sup Forums they refer to most ethnicities as races. Different Jews can fall into different races, (that are recognized by authorities) Caucasian, or Middle Eastern like. Although there are asian jews (kaipeng) and ethiopan jews.

Haha delete this goyim

It is both a religion and an ethnicity now.

Who here /white/?
Why are Jews so bizzare?

bad meme
Israeli scientists have traced Ashkenazi genes to the semites.

I'm ashkenazi (((white)))
bizzare how?

By this time Israeli scientists should have traced Ashkenazi genes to dinosaurs
What those niggers are even paid for?

> that well made kikeish straw man!
So, jews are not a race. Full stop.

You should learn your culture.

idk I doubt the Nazis saw it that way. It is red tape it is because they are a tribe and they need to accept you. It is really difficult. I am over six months in and I need to study a lot. The Israeli should know his history, because they force converts to know and keep good deeds (you know, because that is what it really means to be Jewish). You light candles and keep Shabbat and there are all sorts of things Jews will do to test you. All in all, it is the most grueling thing I have ever done.

It matters how you look at it
If you consider ethnicities a race then they are.
If you don't, then they're just ethnicities.
Its up for you to decide.

You're a hermit people. Isolated from everyone else, strongly endorse interbreeding and suspect by all.
Also, how can it be that Jews are a race AND that you're white?

I was born jewish, so I don't have it as hard as you. My parents immigrated from the soviet union as well, so they're not full blown hassidim.

read Also what do you mean by endorse interbreeding?

>My parents immigrated from the soviet union
That's cool dude. I get it. The Jews I mainly hang around these days try to hit the Shule at least once per week.

Jewish genes are just an affiliation my brother. You can quit the organized affiliation by choose, merging with the gentiles.

Is there an actual Jewish gene?

I've got a friend from New Jersey that looks like an Italian Jew but is Catholic. He's told me that frequently, Jewish women would walk up to him, and ask if he's Jewish out of interest.
Sometimes even parents would introduce their daughter to him out of belief that he was Jewish. He'd say they'd be disappointed to found out he wasn't Jewish though.

Seems like Jews are hell bent on breeding with other Jews. Surely that can't promote a very genetic diverse people.

Are you trained in the straw man argumentation?
It seems like you have a PhD in it.
Is that part of the basic jewish education?

Than i am part of the jewish race too. It feels great to be jewish, desu senpai.

post pic of your nose. the nose knows

jews are literally the social construct

>Is there an actual Jewish gene?
I simply know that there are certain things found in Kohanim (Cohen's Kahn's) DNA that is rare and strong.

Jewish people aren't a closely bound family.
If you saw 2 germans with a child would you assume that their race is too inbred and not genetically diverse?

What is the diffrence between Russians and RUssian Jews?

Nope you're wrong again faggot. Jews are not a race/ethnicity. There is no origin to them UNLESS you believe in the bible. (which i don't) Hebrew is a language, before you go there next.

All Jews should be thanking Hitler for making them believe they are special people. People of the Jewish religion where hunted, rounded up, and cremated. Most were German, French, and had an adopted last name given from a fairy tale book.

The same way if we were to hunt down muslims today, we would look for any fucker named Muhammed.. other than that and what they are wearing (religious clothing) there is no way to tell.

Fucking Kikes.

Your ignorance is triggering newfag. Jews are a genetically distinct group of people. The high IQ Ashkenazi are the only ones to worry about. Sephardi are of no consequence.