I get called a right winger by the news for calling shit out

>Australia day fireworks are cancelled in Fremantle, the largest suburb in Perth, capital of Western Australia
>The fireworks attraction brings millions of dollars to local business and everybody loves it
>Loud minority of Tumblrites manage to get it cancelled because "lets hold inclusive events instead"
>I put up a video calling this shit out and it gets reposted to a conservative Australian Facebook page
>Am plastered all over news websites as "extreme right winger"

watoday.com.au/wa-news/farright-threatens-freo-with-rain-of-st-over-australia-day-fireworks-ban-20160831-gr5kbb.html

Fuck leftists and fuck this country. I make a video calling this out and this is what happens? I'm "a Nazi"? I just received word that I'm going to lose my job for "bad publicity".

Aussies, even shitposting in the news

Welp, you're screwed now. Might as well join organized crime.

You deserve it, you should learn to harbor your hate inside your heart until lose your mind. I can already feel I've lost around 10 years. In this day and age I don't even comment on things on facebook or youtube. I literally only feel safe shitposting on this fucking indonesian cat grooming website.

HOLY FUCK THIS IS WHO POST ON Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Nigga you is old as fuck

What went wrong in your life?

I like this idea actually

>admitting this is you on Sup Forums in rooland

He's already Australian

If no one will say it, I will.

Face + timestamp, make Sup Forums history, faggot!

That fucking sucks m8. We have room for you in burgerland

OP DELIVERED

AND DUBS!

KEK WILL BLESS OP ONLY IF YOU REPLY PRAISE KEK TO THIS POST

Go out guns blazing

Fuck you make me horny OP

Your best step now is to go on the local conservative programs and tell your side of the story to a sympathetic national audience. Either the public comes around to your point of view, or you get a little bit of far-right cred that you can parley into a new job as some kind of spokesperson.

Either way, they've forced your hand now.

Is that you Justin??

Sue them for defamation

:D

> ISIS is not Islam when they attack
> ISIS is Islam when anyone complains
> UK is Full Orwell now, AU to follow

Cheer up Dennis, at least you're handsome

Call your boss out on firing you for political discrimination and start a case against the media outlets for defamation.

You're doing God's work Skippy, don't let the bastards grind you down.

South African faith will come to Australia
The Jew wishes it
Bend over and let yourself get culturally enriched

THE AUSSIES HAVE FALLEN.

THE EMUS ARE AT THE GATES

SYDNEY IS ABOUT TO FALL

>enclosed picture contradicts story
Is this real? Is this a dispatch from the Ministry of Truth?

I WANT TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND TO PARIS BEFORE IT GETS MORE FUCKED UP! REEEEE MUSLIMS STOP

Make the list of the most outspoken faggots and just kill them one by one. You have potential to become world's only serial killer who literally did nothing wrong.

Get on the morning show or some shit to respond to the out of context quote...

And you can't get fired for that. That's bs

good job, OP

sue the fuck out of your employer and buy some hookers for that

>Nunquam
>Superata

Oh yeah, that will work!

i actually like leafposts when you embrace the shitposting persona

I don't believe that's you.

Too late, its already a muslim colony.

Also who gives a shit about australia, it will become full china colony in 30 years inevitably.

holy shit man
don´t go there
just, don´t.
I was there in 2012 before the refugee crisis
It was about 20% white.
Constantly beggars, robbers and street trash everywhere.

Now today...today enjoy the sound of minarets

For fuck sake mate that really sucks! Feel sorry for ya wish it didn't have to happen like this that you can lose your job just for expressing an opinon, fuck em mate.

>Australian gets fired from his job for shitposting in real life

AYY

Proof

You look quite a lot like CIA.

A lotta loyalty for a hired citizen.

Sorry, bro. That really sucks. Fucking current year.

So?
You are far-right aren't you?

I was there in 2009-2010 and I thought it wasn't too bad however we were in the 16th ward most of the time and bus toured around and I have to say the 1st and 2nd wards have always been scummy from all the prostitution around Baton Rouge but I can't even imagine it now with a complete polar force hitting it.

Think of it this way, OP. They just freed you up to be a lot more effective for the white cause.

You can become a true badass now.

Look at this fucker though!
KEK
E
K
Also hope your personal firework display goes well mate, Fuck these cucks!

lel

I bet Chopper is rolling in his grave

>shitposting goes on mainstream press

Noice, cunt. What you really do need to do is actually build the shit-raining mechanism and set it off in the "culturally inclusive" faggot festivals and you will be immortalized as the God of Shitposting

I still don't understand why they asked for the fireworks to be banned. I know I could do some research but it seems so fucking dumb I can't be bothered.

>You can become a true badass now

Well, he's already got a cool scar on his face if that's really him.

sorry to hear that, hope things work out for you.

Real enough, Tommy Robinson was arrested for "inciting violence against Muslims" by carrying a flag reading "FUCK ISIS."

Fuck that nigger.

The only thing to do now is bring a rain of shit

ORGANIZED. not a bunch of dumb drunk albos

They're so brainwashed they can't even read words as they are.

>Australians even shitpost in real life.
When will you guys learn?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Our police are the most cucked by far, if they can let 11yr olds get gang rapped then there really is no hope!

How are fireworks offensive? To abbos? Do they hear them and think their Gods are angry with them?

>taking your girlfriend to paris
You're just asking to get cucked

think some drawfags gonna give us a pepe rain of shit soon?

Hahaha. Well good on you, anyway. Sorry about your shitty government and whiny twats.

Handsome right?

Thought I was the only handsome one here.

You're a Nazi and a faggot, OP. This is unfortunate and you will deservingly lose your job. Fortunately, though, you'll have a lot more time on your hands to devote to shitposting on Sup Forums.

>I WANT TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND TO PARIS

>taking your girlfriend on nigger safari

This, white males are set to become the biggest mafia if they keep pushing us I was thinking about this the other day

How can you loose your job for expressing your opinion?

Fucking wrongful termination suit if I ever saw one.

Because it's a day of nationalist celebrating.

Nationalism must be discouraged because only (((certain people))) have the right to be proud of their heritage and homeland.

Surprised no one else has mentioned this, that shit is normally standard before the fun can start.

What are those wards? Sections of the city?
She's pretty redpilled absolutely hates islam and pretty much every other religion

If you damage the business by bringing it into disrepute, then they can sue you. Australia doesn't have a First Amendment and no other country has free speech legislation like that. OP is a bogan wanker who will deservedly join the ranks of the long-term unemployed.

come to burgerland, buy some guns, buy some fireworks and help us Make America Great Again

Would be safer taking her to the Paris of the Mideast Beirut

I went straight into the ghetto's.

I'm thinking about visiting Paris and France in general with a camera, than walk into all the ''no-go zones'' and film all the niggers for all of Sup Forums to see.

Paris is a 6 hour drive from me so

A FUCKING ANT

>threatening to rain shit

LOL serves you right shitlord. Everyone knows only Allah (pbuh) can control the weather.

I miss living in Perth.
Nando's and the pub at Curtin, drinking a beer every Friday with my boss was the shit. Sitting in the pool getting pissed on my homebrew because it was so fucking expensive at Dan Murphy's while it's 40C during December...

I live in perth, when the fuck is this protest happening??

>FUCK ISIS
translated to:
>FUCK ISLAM

NOICE

Not biased at all m8

pick yer poop up m8

Too retarded to zoom I feel sorry for you bitchburger

I hope they still do the demonstration for maximum left wing/commie butthurt

tears of joy

Are you one of the owners of united patriots front's facebook page? Loving your rallies. Hold more shit in Sydney! Need more groups like yours

HOW THE FUCK DID PERTH END UP WITH A GREENS MAYOR FFS YOU CUNTS

Price paid for showing your face. Be smarter.

>'If you're working alone, wear a mask.'

At least he has the balls to show his face when standing up for what he believes in

If this is true, OP, lawyer up and sue journalists for libel.
outjew the jew,
You'll need to beg for help on FB though.

Lol you fuckin cucks
Its australia, NOT germoney

CIA?

This.
These things are the first steps to whites finally standing up for theirselfs

Cheers m8 for telling it like it is.

I can't decide which country is more idiotic Aus or the US.

The answer is Canada

Funny you make a statement about British colonies whilst being in one yourself.