Does liking this comic make me edgy? Also comics only you read thread

Does liking this comic make me edgy? Also comics only you read thread.

is it still ongoing? I missed the last few updates and haven't caught up.

Comics don't make you edgy, only you as a person can do that

No, it doesn't make you edgy. It has good characters (hero and villain) and you are given motivation for everyone. The art is great, and disturbing when it needs to be. I think it has one more good trade in it to finish this arc yeah?

The entire series gets storytimed with each new issue

Next one is out december 28th

>comics only you read thread.
are you new 'round here? Sup Forums fucking loves Tomboy

That cover is way to lewd

To lewd indeed

looks edgy to me

I'm don't.

If you like tomboys, you are for all intent and purposes a closeted faggot.

You meant the comic? Yeah, it is alright.

>wanting to fuck vagina with an actual functioning person attached means you're gay
ebin

Next you'll say long nails aren't fucking disgusting.

yeah, this is some edgy bullshit.

It looks like a comic trying to prove that tumblr types can do edgy gore that is not that gorey

>December 28th
Fuck
>Comics only you read
I actually started reading this comic because of Sup Forums. Specifically because someone storytimed all of it when a new issue came out

Why would liking it make you edgy?
Also edgy in itself isn't bad. I mean Punisher is edgy and tons love him.

How are you defining edgy?

Its not even an edgy comic as I see it. It's genuine horror not just shock value.

It is kinda edgy, but it's not bad. I read it because like the art style and the character designs.

i hate that it went full on supernatural though

>Comics only you read
>Being this new and have missed all the Tomboy storytime threads
Get a load of this guy.

>I read it because like the art style and the character designs.
...that's it?

It's impossible for toon art to be edgy it lacks the dynamic qualities to pop off the page like house style does.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm taling about.
You don't know what the fuck you're taling about.

I've been liking Tomboy, but it seemed needlessly cruel when she killed her friend. She couldn't trust her best friend to keep a secret?

Do you read other things beyond edgy shit? Then the answer is no. It's a matter of balance

Also considering her friend was irrevocably blind by that point, it's not like she could tell someone what she saw

MC girl really needs to change that fucking ringtone. It has been absurdly influential in the plot.

this seems like a series that would be really cool if adapted right

why is there no cutie fan art of Addison wearing Madoka-esque clothes?

No one is reading it.

this is a case were obscure means comfy

Why does it feel like this comic is going to end horribly for everyone in it?

Because it's going to end horribly for everyone

First issue started off like Max Payne. Addison's father and grandfather won't live to see the comic's end.

Edgy =/= Not Good

There can be edgy comics that are good, just like there can be non-edgy comics that are shit.

But it's her magical girl theme song!

Emotional trauma can apparently lessen someone's ability to resist the entity or entities that's behind all this, which seems to imply that seeing her best friend being tortured may itself have been the cause of Allison killing her friend (despite previously being told of the risk she'd be discovered if Allison rescued her, and Allison disregarding that).

It might not be needlessly cruel, but rather the focal point at which it became too late to stop whatever is about to happen.

She's going crazy. I imagine that she was on the drug that started this whole and she's now fully psychotic. I hope the plants are just her growing insanity and not her gaining magic powers. It ruins some of the story for me.

>Also comics only you read thread.
You're joking, right?

Tomboy seems to be the only non Big Two comic that Sup Forums knows about.

COPRA is good too

I-I think I'm in love...

The big from Action Labs' sure
But there are plenty from Image and IDW talked about all the time.

>I hope the plants are just her growing insanity and not her gaining magic powers.
I don't see Addison killing all the people she has been killing without powers.

>comics only you read
That has been storytimed here, don't lie.

Pic related however, I've yet to see a thread about it. Was it ever storytimed?

What is it?

Does anyone mind doing a storytime? I still need to catch up.

It's called Norman, about an 8-year old killer.

Thanks, user.

The last two issues are question if I can continue ignoring / accepting Addison's powers and the whole ghost situation.
I was loving the comic up onto the last two where it became uneasy. Addison just killing the officer instead of hiding shows that she's willing to kill more, but it's edgy.

Somehow I'm missing every storytime and my comic store refuses to subscribe to anything that doesn't have a planned schedule.

I really thought Sup Forums just didn't know about it.

That's a hot little girl. I love my women bloody.

No. Liking something that is edgy and having the ability to talk about it without being flamboyant and insufferable does not make you edgy.

She's a teenager. She had lewd thoughts even, when she was normal.

>the dead boyfriend and his constant grin

creepy as fuck goddamn

>her best friend's ghost/hallucination just shows up and takes over

Addison's great. Crazy, and damn short-sighted, but great. I'd recruit her for a Teen Titans-type team.

His just happy they have sex nightly

She's sexy as fuck too.

This is my surprise series of the year
Action Lab usually publishes shit

Well, you don't need to worry about that anymore.

Dude, spoilers.

There's no shortage of spoilers in this thread, user.

bump

>eyeballs
>that small

Comic so edgy they killed a newborn baby.

So is there like a link to these scans? I've been checking the archives and so far Win-O doesn't seem to have them, or at least the storytime for #1-#2

bump

>comics only you read

For me, it could've been monsterkind but no