As Requested.Hope you enjoy

Fuck you

Not feeling the new Batman Beyond suit.
Blue Beetle
Batgirl
Flash

Barbara or Carrie?

Ouch.
Barbara i think. I didnt read the new 52 one. I thought Terry was Kill tho.

Yeah, I was just jesting. It's Barbara.
Terry was kill then he wasn't. Tim got hijacked by Mr. Oz, apparently. Now he has two Tims.

I hope your day is shway, OP.

He was just being mind controlled by Spellbinder

Is still directly connected to the Bruce timm one? where Bruce Ntrs Dick?

Thanks man. Its 1:am where i live but ill finish what i promised, hope you have a good one too.

Literally that one "childhood is when you idolize Batman" meme.

BIG Joker.

Is it me or does the new Suit look odd? So if Terrys brother is also a "clone" of bruce can he also do cool shit and be "Robin beyond"?

what do you mean 2 tims? I know Tim got kidnapped in Detective comics but whos the second one?

Futures End Tim who was Batman Beyond for some time.

I thought Futures End wasnt canon tho? can you give me a short summary

It involves time travel, that's all you have to know.

Just like in my movies and games!

I know it has something to do with OMAC. I only read the Grayson Futures End and the Batgirl one, where batgirl was able to beat bane w/o venom which is bs

So this is going to be one of the first Rebirth books cancelled, right?

>a dead man who'll be the first person ever brought back to life

Now this is quite the bullshit statement to make, especially coming from Jurgens of all people.

Nah, It'll be cyborg

The constant references to Future's End, which shouldn't even be canon anymore, and the previous Batman Beyond comic starring Tim is a HUGE mistake.

I'm thinking it'll be Blue Beetle, or Cyborg.

At end of Futures End, Terry is killed, adult!Tim gets his suit, goes to the future, deals with OMAC, Terry comes back, Tim leaves and gets kidnapped.
Probably.

Jurgens was a mistake.

How does Terry come back? Tim changed the timeline? What was the point of futures end anyway

Jurgens' Superman book had him explain Superman's death and how he got revived?

Do I need to read Futures End and the Tim Drake Batman Beyond to get this or no?

The end Hope you guys enjoyed, goodnight !

NO.

No
Both are pretty bad anyway

Don't forget Sark Friends

Fuck i hate batwing, why are they bringing him back.

Shit shouldn't even be canon. Superbro is dead as fuck. That aught to change the time-line where bearded Tim existed and Bruce + Terrific created Brother Eye, thus also erasing the bad future where Brother Eye ruled the world.

Hopefully Cyborg, because he's not worth having his own comic.

Also if I were DC I'd tie Blue Beetle into the Blue Lantern core and make him roll with the cosmic books.

Salty J'onnfag pls go.

worst is see Harper and Duke..

I wish Jurgens had Dana point out that a gang based on Two-Face exists too.

I also regret the death of superman and see again his replace...
Even in this future comics DC put this John.. .. I liked the old supes of thie Era but nothing, the past no help here..

Max being a robin was one of the main things the shows creators did not want.

>dose belts

We 90s now?

He was talking about Matt.

Donald Trump?

OP go storytime Titans too, some dick never started his and just posted the cover

There is no rip yet

up

I didn't know Bernard Chang was on art. Now I'm really looking forward to the next issues.

He was waaaay to quick on that costume. I wonder how long he's planned on joining the Jokers.

Thank you

the alt cover actually makes the suit look great
>no silly goggles,

lost my mind when i saw Sook drew the whole issue

the end

I'm really hating those soles he has, ahd how much emphasis the artist is making on showing them to us

bump

Well....he sure put on that convincing disguise in less than a minute.

>Batman Beyond (the show) was all about accepting the past and moving the universe forward in a new direction
>Batman Beyond (the comic) is all about repeating what we've seen before and incorporating it with other preexisting universes

Futures End is only partially related to the last Batman Beyond series and it doesn't seem like that setting is fully canon now anyway. Also, they're just bad. Futures End especially, since it switched gears halfway through.

bump

Nice

I am actually not surprised these words from Terminal.
If I am not wrong,vI remember he is one of those self important " I hat my normal life "and wanted to hurt people and doing bad things to escape from pressure at home and school type.

When I was a kid back than, I really don't understand why they made the symbol of evil and Batman's worst and most dangerous enemy ,the joker into a bunch of weak punch beg gang like the jolerz.
But after I grow up, I think I know what is the deal about the jokerz.

The jokerz are a symbol of Bruce's failure, that all thouse years of fighting for justice, in some part joker kind of won the fight in the end.
He had poison the mind of the next generation, these people actually
worship a evil man like joker and see him as a liking symbol .

The jokerz are dangerous not because how much threat they can post and how serious they are.
They are dangerous because of their unseriousnes. They are not doing these bad things for they have a tragic background or they are mad like many old Batman villain. They are just doing it for fun
What do you guys think ?

I liked this.
And although I prefer the original look of the suit, this new one is growing on me.

Well, the first person ever brought back to life as far as THIS asshole is aware of.

I thought Max already knew about the Batman stuff and little brother was the one in the dark?

I actually wanted to see this because the floppies apparently have a misprint. Instead of "but it can't be good" it says "butit can't be god."

There wasn't at that time.

This is apparently totally different than the show