The layover

it's trash. but entertaining trash

Nah it's shit

if this was an 80's movie it would be considered a classic

If it was an 80s movie it would also have had ample tits and bush on display

kek

Really makes me think.

If it were an 80's movie you'd remember it that way but upon rewatching it you'd find that it actually wasn't that excplicit and that your younger imagination was getting the better of you.

I am actually quite aware of this phenomenon and experienced some of it recently when rewatching Gotcha!, which I thought included a topless scene when in fact it didn't
But if The Layover had been an 80s sex comedy then somebody, maybe not even the leads, but still somebody, would have gotten their tits out
And it probably would have been PG13 too

OH SWEET BABY JESUS YES
*runs into bedroom to fap*

battle damaged

Is it just me or is the guy not good looking enough to justify the premise?

upton has nothing on daddario, don't know why this movie acts like there is a contest

sequel with these two when?

It was not a good movie, but i don't understand how it could have a 0% in rottenTomatoes when ghostbusters has a 73%.

Well Alex does "win" in the end

>upton has nothing on daddario
Bigger tits.

Uh, dude, if ya watch movies on commercialized cable, they're gonna cut out the nudity. They cut out curse words too ("yippee kai yai, melon farmer!")

Jokes aside, you're not crazy. Our girl gets topless for only 7 seconds (the scene where they strip search her). You were too busy Googling "paint ball guns" and missed it.

Daddario's part was originally planed for Lea Michele

>Our girl gets topless for only 7 seconds (the scene where they strip search her).
Yes I know that
I meant in the sex scene montage

american humor everyone

is that one daddario scene the only fap material

The "sex scene" and the pool scene, yes

they shouldve gotten an attractive guy. he looks inbred

Oh, ok, gotcha!

ok

"comedic" sex scenes are the worst

>british humor
>kate upton starts talking to the fruit
>daddario does a silly walk

Where can I find a download for this shit?

Noice

it would honestly be a very hard decision if given the opportunity to pork either one of the ladies

Check your anus

Slightly. Also shape matters more than size, and Daddarios are more aesthetic than Upton's.

why does women being whores = comedy now?

what's this body type called?

Fridge.

children are usually better actors than this

:)

She's gotten fat holy crap. Here face is like a chimpmunk's.

Damn she should have whipped those puppies out to swing furiously. She already showed them in True Detective so whats her issue?

>yfw you realize Daddario's entire career as been roles that show off her tits
>She doesn't even get naked anymore
Bleak

THICC BISH

>gets topless
>for the scene where they strip search her

Can anyone post webm?

Jesus Christ it never ends with you faggots, The movie is for women. Not overweight NEETs that get triggered because the guy looks better than you holy fuck.

Cuter face senpai

>The movie starring two titcows is for women
Really made me think.

linked literally two posts later

WOODY HARLSON LOOKS LIKE THIS?

You're fucked if you think daddario is hotter than upton. That woman's face could kill babies

This. She'd be a nobody without her tits and her acting sucks so she jut continuously desperately grasps for tit roles as she gets older and less useful

so?

those eyes holyshit

Why is she wearing a shirt during sex?

As much as I dislike Daddario, she has a much better body.
Upton is shit, the only thing she has going for her are the tits.