/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Pain & Sorrow as we say goodbye tonight Edition

pastebin.com/mcKYsFib

Meanwhile

STOP HAVING IMPURE THOUGHTS RAY

Sheryl Lee

Friendly reminder that the original /tpg/ was replaced by a doppelthread and is now stuck inside the black lodge. Pic related confirms that /tpg/ never gets his mind back.

Am I the only one who knows they're gonna cry like a bitch when Laura comes back tonight? I still tear up at the end of FWWM. It's been 25 years bros.

Friendly reminder that the original /tpg/ was replaced by a doppelthread and is now stuck inside the black lodge. Pic related confirms that /tpg/ never gets /comfy/ again.

Doesn't matter where you're watching it, as long as you're together. Hope she gets back to 100%.

Sharp dressed man

THEY BE LIKE
>COOP
WHAT
>CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE
WHY MAN
>SO ALL THE BITCHES LOVE ME

>Heads I win! Tails you lose!

I hope we'll see more of him tonight

does anyone here have showtime through hulu?

anyone else worried they wont put both episodes up in time? they suck shit at getting episodes up at time. let alone fucking two. when it switched to 8 they were still putting it up at fucking 9 for awhile.

i don't want to use the shitty weebcrew streams again

Hey, it's the guy who tried to murder his wife.

Anyone else expected Getty to have a bigger role this season? I mean, he HAS to have a significant role this episode or his whole character will be pointless.
Possibly a final showdown with Bobby

Killing myself in 12 and a half hours.

Gordon: WHAT IS YOUR NAME??
Janey-E: this is Sonny Jim
Gordon: YES I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM THANK YOU FOR NOTICING

Oh man, I completely forgot about that deadbeat who shot himself in the woods when Mark Frost showed up. The fuck was all that about? Are the kids of Twin Peaks just tripping out hard and killing themselves because of the crazy drugs which Red is circulating?

>in less than a day /tpg/ will slowly die out and go back to only waifuposting

I'll miss you guys

how fast is your internet? the 1080p AMZN rips have shown up around 20-30 minutes after the episodes have begun airing, so they're up for grabs before the show has even finished.

That should mean both part 17 and 18 will be downloadable in about 11 hours.

keep an eye out on rarbg.to

SUCH A SADNESS

On the Presidential campaign trail at FarmFest 76 outside Lake Crystal, MN, Georgia Gov. Jimmy Carter said of Dept of Ag's Earl Butts' policies: "heads I win, tails you lose". This helped Carter win the farm vote.

CAN'T CLIMB TO HEAVEN ON THE CRO-O-OSS

>Diane: "He raped me. HE RAPED ME."

we'll always have memes, friend. we'll always have memes

anyone else here watching the finale on their phone?

I'm watching it as God intended

>will watch the finale there in the phone
>phone
Lynch is going to kill you

I'm watching it on my tamagotchi

What if there is no season 4 lads? I'm pinning too much hope on this not being the last new Twin Peaks I ever see.

>livin' too close to the edge
>if I fall who's gonna catch me
>there's safety in numbers, i guess
>but I'm goin' rogue in the wild wild west.

Let it go and be inspired to make your own art

Hello friends this is David Lynch. I want to thank you for watching Twin Peaks. Kale told me about this internet site and I found it very funny especially the green reptile. It reminded me of Little Mike.

Also if you watch my show on your fucking mobile phone I hope you die a very painful death indeed.

Like a turkey in the corn.

GET REAL

NEVER IN A B-TRILLION YEARS

coop will ask "what is your name" to carrie page, who will be laura or a copy of her

Cooperbowl tonight.

Carrie was a Tulpa of Laura And Ford in her place

I was on Sup Forums's television board... and you know what? I heard (you)s.

I already got misty-eyed at the orb in episode 8, I know I'm going to cry.

>Captcha: console cooper

anyone else watching the finale with still-warm panties in their mouth?

Hello Sup Forums friends!
Thank you for watching Twin Peaks all summer long. Your posts are a wonderful thing to see.
Enjoy the finale! And don't watch on a FUCKING TELEPHONE, if you do then GET REAL!

Friendly reminder that Episode 17 has been leaked and Sonny Jim gets his revenge on the Black Lodge (clip attached)

Hospital user here, also no garmonbozia pizza for finale
Away from my tpg folder
I was creator of memes like:
Judy 1957
Missoula guy on sycamore street
Tree on black lodge as Pepe
Blackboard judy
Glass box dancing alien

Hi David! Are you and Sheryl going to be watching from your basement or is she still not allowed near the TV?

>tfw going to melt brie and make cheeseburgers today

kek

>yfw dark laura returns

I hope your mom will be okay, user.

Your legacy will not be forgotten friend.

Thanks

Shes not allowed near the TV unfortunately my Sup Forums friend!
I believe Ray Wise has got her this evening for something involving Grandmas. Sounds like a wonderful thing.
Enjoy tonight, Sup Forums friend!

I'm gonna stop drinking coffee after the finale.

Biggest question: will he return?

What the fuck is his problem?

Fourchan friend,

Shut the fuck up about Sheryl and delete this post right now or you're both fucking dead.

Sheryl get over here sweetie you're getting a smack for this user's post

No, but ontkean Will

god damn, feeling really sad over it being over. David Lynch has completely cemented himself as a true genius of television. If this is the last real piece of film he makes he will have gone out one of the brightest high notes of any career ever.

WIIILSOOOOOOON

David thank you for Season 3 it's been wonderful.
Just wanted to know - did you rape your daughter? Not judging just curious.

As a tea kettle using archive audio

>Ray calls me at 3am yelling "how's granny? How's granny? How's granny?"

Lynch kind of dropped the ball on getting a good female pop/alt country singer like Lucinda Williams or something. hell, even Emmylou Harris at like 100 years old or whatever.

you realize if you have showtime thru hulu you can use showtimeanytime.com where the episodes are up at 8 on the dot or you could just watch live right?

He doesn't know what they do in the FBI.

Please stop posting make-believe posts about Sheryl being imprisoned
It's not comfy at all

Hey guys, hope you enjoy tonight.
Twin Peaks has been an amazing experience all summer and me and Lynch would love to continue the mystery.
The only way we can do this is if you buy my book, Twin Peaks: The Final Dossier.
It will be available in all good bookstores and anti Trump rallies nationwide.
Enjoy tonight my fellow Trump destroyers!

holy shit sonny jim was the kid in looper?

my viewing menu is the exact same.
toasted baguette with brie and butter.
this is fantastic

>Ray needing a full bottle of wine to get through a fan Q&A

BASED.

>Gone like a turkey in the corn
>Corn
>Turkeys, Thanksgiving, Indians

Every scene is a lore scene

Are the two episodes going to be separate, like with a music performance at the end of each hour or is it going to be two hours of non-stop Lynchkino

Funny enough, Sup Forums friend! That's exactly what he said. He's a strange fella.
MICHAEL IS THAT YOU? JENNIFER SAID YOU WERE SCREAMING LAST NIGHT ABOUT HOW YOU WERE AND I QUOTE "A FUCKING TREE"
PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN TALK

Kyle what'r you doin i there.
get out of there

first for best Coop boy

t. David Brown

Mark I think your Fantastic Four movies sucked ass.

unless the episode can tie up a million things within 50 minutes I would've preferred a more focused story but other than that it's been an enjoyable thing to watch every week

YOU PIECE OF SHIT WILSON

really? i legit had no idea. thanks so much bro.

>ywn force a young Sheryl Lee to undress in front of you and lay on the floor waiting to give you a Christmas present

Sometimes I think I wasn't made for these times.

Two hours is a lot of time to tie up the plotlines.

Listen here you fucking nigger.
Fantastic Four is the perfect representation of our current state in 2017. Do not insult my masterpiece.
Bet you love Trump too.
JUST BUY MY BOOK AND BEGONE

who here watching the marathon?

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

user, you don't want to be David Brown

Hey Sup Forums folks!
I was with my son playing some Pokemon Go! In a nearby grape field (love to feel those grapes) when I saw Lara Flynn Boyle walking by.
I'm at her house now hiding in the bushes to give her a good sneaky scare.
Oh and enjoy the finale tonight.

/tpg/. We've had some rough patches, gone through numerous leaks causing declining numbers and generally been looked down upon from by the rest of Sup Forums. But that's about to change.

I am witness to the fact, that you /tpg/ have hearts of gold.

completely forgot that it's a two parter

Mark Frost, will you calm down, or will I have to end your story too?

Honestly I'd love more twin peaks but I want David to go out on this. It sums up everything he's done and it's gonna be too perfect on an ending

I am. We're already on episode 7. Almost half way through.

Hearts of gold

part 7 about to start

Marathon here too user, I even bought some cherry pie and coffee to maximize comfy mode

DAVID NO
DON'T LOCK ME UP WITH SHERYL
I HAVE A FAMILY AND ANTI TRUMP RALLIES TO GO TO.

>Part 17 is one hour of Jacoby painting shovels, someone sweeping the Bang Bang Bar and smoke zooming in and out of the convenience store

>Part 18 is one hour of Lynch pointing and laughing at the camera