Daenerys Targaryen is one of the worst characters in fiction

Daenerys Targaryen is one of the worst characters in fiction.

I'd say Kate from Lost was worse.

you're wrong

not only a terrible character, but a terrible character played but a terrible actress

>OP points out the obvious and sucks dick

woah

Wow it really deserves a thread

>tfw you skipped all of her chapters in the book
>tfw you only read the first one and dumped the series after that

Outlaw

That's not Arya.

That aren't the Sand Snakes.

She was OK in the books but is a garbage fire in the TV series due to the terrible actress playing her. Her character arc is actually decent (timid pseudo-slave to assertive ruler).

Most of the dialogue and decisions she makes in the TV show were things D&D made up which explains why they're awful.

>le strong girl

>has literally everything handed to her

said no one ever

You do realize alot people watch the show now only for her and the dragons?

Book Sand Snakes are better than Book Dany though

yeah I also hate women

Even though last season's plot was absolutely dumb, you can't deny her character got better.

Those D&D jews are clever: they won the anime crowd while making no effort on the story.

maybe Daenerys seasons 5-6 but in the latest season she was one of the redeeming values in it

>that aren't

YAASSSS QUEEN XD!!!

Yeah but she gives me a boner

*Television Daenerys Targaryen

Book Daenerys Targaryen is kino if you understand her arc.

I liked her in S7

why is she doing the islamist sign

>why is she doing the islamist sign
>leading shitton of shitskins under the black banner
Gee I wonder...

Even Scarlet O'Hara, who is probably one of the most selfish undeserving characters in all of fiction at some point tries to work for what she has, though similarly it was handed to her.

>wahh wahhh
>le sjwss 11!°!!
>le cucks and lelel jews

kill yourself

In the books I assumed that she was supposed to be a parody of a Mary Sue and that at some point Martin would begin to subvert all the usual cliches and have her end up as a villain or failure. I don't watch the show any more but it seems that she has really turned out to be a legit saviour type figure?

that half smile is the most amount passion in their relationship so far
Why is everyone a fucking robot in this show, why are they having everyone act stoic and emotionless. And for fucks sake put them in the same frame and get something going

She went full dere there

Just like in my animes

>you can't deny her character got better

>Why is everyone a fucking robot in this show, why are they having everyone act stoic and emotionless.
because the production is rushed and the scripts are shit, the actors have troubles getting into the act.

when was the last time someone in GoT said something ponderworthy? certainly not in s7.

This is true. The character could have been better executed with minor tweaks in the script and another actress. Think about it, by the end of season 1 she is who she will be for the next 6 seasons. By midseason 1 she's as assertive as she'll ever be and her arc from a 'lifetime if abuse fuck meat' to 'YASS QUEEN' is already complete. Add to the fact that you can just forget about any subtle, and for the most part major, details to the character in given situations because Emilia is just going to look into the camera like a beaten soldier at the end of a Vietnam movie because she and apparently D&D think that's quality acting.