From writer&director of Tucker & Dale VS Evil

>from writer&director of Tucker & Dale VS Evil

that other movie is breddy guud. is this one shit?

the trailer makes it look really really terrible, didn't i read this was written by rickety cricket?

it had potential, but it turned to shit

also
no sexy Lilly

The father and son thing felt too generic

He's pretty hot.

seeing Adam Scott makes me think it's some cheap garbage

>ywn come home to Evangeline Lilly as your wife

Watched it last night. Was passable. Not quite as good as Tucker And Dale, but still okay.

The fat tranny thing was kind of weird, and I thought I'd hate it, but it was okay too really.

>meme actor
>Netflix
It is shit

Also this She's looking old in this. She was hot in the Ant movie.

Had a laff

No sexy lily? Are you fucked? There was that scene where they're lying in be and she shows some major clevage.

Other than that the movie was nice, kinda heart warming. Made me open up to the idea of dating a single mother.

>a Netflix film
It's shit.

I'm not watching a 90 minutes movie just to see 60 seconds of old wrinkly skin

;_;

you will never see your wife Evangeline getting fucked by her casual lover as you come home

IT'S CINEMA VERITA

It is shit, I'm surprised some people in here are actually saying it was even passable. It was just lifeless for some reason. None of the jokes landed like they did in Tucker and Dale.

Also what about those Edgar wright edits? Like at what point is it ok to copy another directors technique exactly? I could see if it had its own take on it but it was an attempt to reproduce it exactly. Looking down into pouring a glass, grabbing something. It was just a lifeless version of something Edgar wright would do

Borefest after 20mins

sauce..SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!