Hello, femanon here

Hello, femanon here.
I am looking for an Aryan man to spawn future white children for the upcoming race war.
Anyone interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wuPzQTB3V7s#t=79
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off roastie, no one falling for this.

Tits or GTFO

>italian
>white
Sorry, ladies, I live in New Jersey, I know your type.

>implying I'd give my superior white seed to a filthy Italian

upload proof

show us a picture

Get out Kayla we all hate you and your penis

as if the bastard offspring of italian-AMERICANS could be considered full blooded
you and need to step out of your trashy guido neighborhood

You know the rules.

Tits or gtfo.

Sure , when you wanna hook up?

Here I'm.

If that is your picture, email me at [email protected] with proof and we can talk.

29, 6,2, 205, vgl, masters degree, white, work in advertising

You need a timestamped pic to be taken seriously here bella.

fuck off feminized white boy

"The fact that the Mediterranean race is responsible for the most important of ancient western civilisations was a problem for the promoters of Nordic superiority. According to Giuseppe Sergi, the Mediterranean race was the "greatest race of the world" and was singularly responsible for the most accomplished civilisations of ancient times, including those of Mesopotamia, Persia, Egypt, Greece, Phoenicia, Carthage, and Rome. The Mediterranean race was also a major influence to the outside world in the modern era: Portugal established the first global empire in history, during the 16th century, followed contemporary by Spain, setting both nations in the highest dominion of political and economics powers in Europe. Portugal and Spain are also responsible for being the first nations in discovering and colonising the Americas by its conquistadors."

Sure, meet me in NYC in 5 mins and make sure your panties are white or it's a no-go

Make your pick. You may pick up to three Hungarians. They will provide you with high quality Magyar seed so that you will give birth to strong warriors.

Hi Marzia :^)

We let the Spanish do all the hard work in the americas then cucked them of all that lovely gold on their way back. Kek

English master race here, on your knees Grecian pleb.

I don't think Hungarians can be considered Aryan, sorry

>English master race here, on your knees Grecian pleb.
As much as I hate to admit it ,. KEK confirms your words (triplets)

Your loss...

Italians are already doing a great job on that front.

Pewdiepie is going to get cucked so hard.

I think that's Pewdiepies GF

ok cicci u can have my anglo seed

took me 2 seconds to google "marzia with pugs

Don't listen to them. Everyone is welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wuPzQTB3V7s#t=79

wow, you're cure

21, black dood, 195cm tall, 87kg, fit, 19cm cock, engineering student, working with crypto currency

email me: [email protected]

I'm italian too

plus I'm aryan tier looking
>blu eyes
>blonde hair
>white in soul and body

Let's meet user, i'll offer you an aperitivo, but if you're a guy than it will be on you

You guys are fucking retarted you know that?