Will Xavier Renegade Angel ever be topped?

Will Xavier Renegade Angel ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVV1tVkCBFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE LAKE?

Frittata!

Is there anything out there even a little bit like this show?

the dialogue and animation are more packed with creative bullshit than anything else I've ever watched

I will take up your squeegee and squeeg all that you have left unsquoge

Sports!

Duckman has it beat

Frisky Dingo is better

What doth life?

Who here watches with english subtitles on?

I have realised right after that I missed more than half of the jokes

Same here, watch them on Youtube with subs. Xavier kind of mumbles so it's hard to catch what he's saying

you slumber, a cucumber

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW GRATITUDE IF IT BROKE INTO THIS ROOM AND CAUSED YOUR DEATH

THOSE CAKES!

Sadly, no. Venture Bros is pretty clever, but it's full of obscure musical references and not wordplay.

>he actually fell for the Xavier meme

glad summer's almost over

Well, Adventure Time exists. Lots of references to and explications of occult topics and lots of fast-paced transgressive humour. Still, XRA is so much tighter in its dialogue and the way each episode pertains to one topic (at least in season 1). Adventure Time however has 280 episodes instead of 20 and even if not every one of them deals with occult or metaphysical themes, it still covers so much more ground than Xavier, plus it has interesting and developed characters outside of the protagonist.

CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE LAKE IS?

Shouldn't you be studying for tomorrows test, brainlet?

When did you realize the show's point is to make fun of people who see philosophical meaning in nonsensical garbage i.e. its own audience?

thatsthejoke.jpg

>summer meme
More like a fucking winter given the quality and quantity of posts like yours around here.

You sleeped, you weeped
You snoze, you loze

>The pride I feel for finally fingering my father's killer is dampened only by the fact that I promised to kill my father's killer. I fingered myself. To death.

Stay one step ahead of the police, flush the drugs before they get here

>How long you been standing there, freak? What are you,some sort of Chinaman?
>I wish I knew myself.
>We don't cotton to strange Chinamen with no sense of self who stand secretly by for indeterminate amounts of time. Gonna put you in a world of hurt.

You nappa, you get a slappa.

>{You know if takes less muscles to say "thank you" than it does to die!

biggest strength of Deadwood is its dialogues:
youtube.com/watch?v=QVV1tVkCBFs

Its not, its making fun of people who think they're spiritually enlightened but in reality are only using it as an ego-trip and the commercialization of spirituality.

most of Sup Forums is as full of themselves and as obliviously dumb as Xavier

Season 3 WHEN?

Oooh, fritatta!

POSSESSIVE PRONOUN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IS "ITS" YOU ILLITERATE FUCK HOLY SHIT

Except it was only good for one season

I'm just joshing you. That's just lake humor.

Even Gravity Falls is far better than Adventure Time

Yellow Submarine.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Xavier: Renegade Angel. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of modern philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Xavier's existentialist outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jean-Paul Sartre
literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE (life) (life). As a consequence people who dislike Xavier: Renegade Angel truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Xavier's existential catchphrase "FRITATA," which itself is a cryptic reference to Dostoyevsky Russian epic The Brothers Karamazov. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Vernon Chatman's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

It's funny because this copypasta is much more applicable to Xavier than Reddit and Morty.

Sorry, that's just lake humor.

Xavier ironically tries to be deep, R&M just tries to be deep.

"Now Popo I understand you're starting your own 700 club, 7's a prime number, you're in the prime of your life, life could change win a chunk of change"

So much shit packed into 3 seconds.

No justice, no chants!!
No justice, no chan- Why aren't you chanting?!?