This movie legit made me upset that I didn't grow up in a sunny American neighbourhood

This movie legit made me upset that I didn't grow up in a sunny American neighbourhood

Britfag here, shit was always grey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/83cTIyG9obo
americanfreedomlawcenter.org/press-release/ninth-circuit-upholds-ban-on-american-flag-shirts-in-a-california-high-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it from someone who did...it was kino

going to private schools in america is super comfy

Why even life

Role models?

if you saw the view from my backyard you would probably hang yourself

grew up in a 97% white suburb with no poor people... did christmas and halloween stuff in school, I can't imagine they are alllowed to do that anymore

huge houses, pools near by or friends with backyard pools, newest video games keep everyone on the same page, it was a really great time and great life.

This movie legit made me upset that I didn't grow up in a rainy british neighbourhood

amerifat here, shit was always bright

>can't do christmas and halloween at school
I think literally everywhere in the world still does this

Took this the other day, england is gods country and the most beautiful land on earth!

What flick?

Need to be 18 to post on this site buddeh

I grew up in a grey rainy American neighborhood. It was pretty nice.

Suburban America seems so comfy lads, Britain just seems dull in comparison

i grew up in washington and it's basically the same as great britain in terms of weather

but it was ok overall

COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Just be glad you don't live in Argentine Patagonia.

We got record low -23°C temperatures this year.

Sunny weather is highly overrated, being under the direct sunlight everything gets hot as fuck and miserable.

hey at least we got a foreskin and they don't

muslims practice circumcision just like christians and jews

>4% of the population
oh no!

>christians
Mormon retards and Jewish-influenced American protestants aren't Christian

>christians
Jews really manipulated you guys. They literally only do this in the USA and never have before

>muh sun
fuck off back to africa Umbongwo

he probably watches too much fox news

circumcision isn't practiced by everyone in the US either. it's like 50% and dropping.

Bong here, there are like 2 schools in london which have banned nativity plays. And even 2 is 2 many

hilarious

britfag here. this is where i grew up. if not for the bombings at the hospital it would have been nice

Like the white population there then

but this is clearly calcutta?

Same. We had a big backyard with a pool and trampoline. It was pretty much exactly like American Pie. I'd like to visit Europe but I'd never live there.

>burgers have 50% of the dick cut off

american here, my home town

>streets free of faeces
try again

zing!

well mexicans are very catholic so yeah, that might be part of the reason, along with increased awareness about the procedure. as others have said it's mostly a jewish/presbyterian/baptist thing.

England is a shithole.

Scotland, Wales and Ireland are all cool though.

wrong and clearly an american post

>christians
no christian outside of america gets circumcised if it isnt for medical reasons

>tfw grew up in post-commie 1990s Russia

You don't know greyness, Bongbro.

england is the one where all the somalians and muslims get to first. scotlands far removed from the feelings of guilt that drives white people to genocide their own population.

looks comfy m8.

wrong

how the fuck are these commie blocks still standing?

idk what this meme article is about, dickhead

So obviously american. Scotland is more left wing than anywhere else in the UK and wants to remain in the EU to take on immigrants. England is like 40% more white than the USA. Educate yourself

Absolutely disgusting, I'm sorry user but just commie anything just seems like death.

It's actually a nice picture

and yet all the paki rape gangs, beheadings in broad daylight and successful terror operations take place in england.

>colourful windows and walls
>snow on the ground
thats marginally less grey than my estate in london senpai

it doesn't matter how white you are percentage wise when you have a fraction of the populous and live on an island.

You could infer the meaning if you weren't a moron
>parents argue over whether kid should be circumcised, mom doesn't want kid to have dick cut off
>(((They))) can't allow an American penis to go unmutilated so imprison her until she complies and lets them butcher him
Land of the free etc.

this. literally peak existence now that I look back on it. I hated it at the time because I was an angsty faggot, but it was definitely miles better than any kind of Europoor 3rd world life.

eh, lived in a poor grey American town with methheads. It was alright during fall and winter, but it wasn't actually great

>Born in a world superpower
>Grow up in a third world shithole
I'm sorry for you user.

>israel commits mutilation on your children for all eternity
>somehow you still view them as an ally

but it was the sons choice to be circumcised? that does sound like personal freedom, to me. idk what your personal issue is dickhead.

*detroit rock city start playing*

Yeah because the USSR was sunshine and rainbows and definately not starvation and gulags

FIFTY SIX PERCENT
JEW RAPE IN HOLLYWOOD DOESNT EVEN GET REPORTED

>scotlands far removed from the feelings of guilt that drives white people to genocide their own population.
nice try but no we're not
youtu.be/83cTIyG9obo

>everyone in america is a retarded baptist stereotype that loves jews

wheres that? midlands?

USSR was shit.

I live in Sweden now anyway. Never returning to the shithole Russia.

if you hate them then why do you keep giving them foreskins and aid?

obama was the only president who stood up to the kikes.

are you actually implying that inbred british population was initially white?

I'm pretty sure California doesn't. California schools literally banned the American flag last year. There is no fucking way they celebrate a jolly, white Nazi.

>I can't imagine they are alllowed to do that anymore
They are.

why are you talking as if I'm personally responsible for donald trumps actions? this isn't Sup Forums I don't feel the desire to roleplay as a country.

For those that don't believe me and I think I've been watching too much Faux News (get it lol), here's some sauce

americanfreedomlawcenter.org/press-release/ninth-circuit-upholds-ban-on-american-flag-shirts-in-a-california-high-school/

>tfw grew up South London

It's fucking horrible here, I always dreamed about living in pic related

you just learned to hate the english so much you would rather get fucked over by literally anyone else.

you can live in a garage over here too mate.

>inb4 diversification

Good for you

This is what I have to fucking put up with

>tfw watching Stranger Things

1980s suburban America is the definition of comfy

tell me that video is satire or a joke

please

we don't hate each other moron, the hatred was played up by Merkel and her EU cronies

The state wasn't forcing it, the father was.

It's sunny atleast 330 days out of the year here, so sunny it fucking blinds you, and i'm actually much happier when it rains. I'm fucking floored whenever people say they are envious of the sunny weather because all I want to do is get away from it. It really just depends on whether or not you grow up in a mostly stormy place or sunny place really, essentially what you don't have is what you want.

It's comfy as fuck in the suburbs.

This.

Amerifag here. Stranger Things was basically my childhood.

Except without hiding a 12 year old in my basement and monsters and shit.

I lived in England for a year, in Leeds. Town called Dewsbury.

I couldn't fucking WAIT to get home.

America truly is the greatest country to live.

Too bad the left is fucking destroying it.

Same. Good times m8

That's the secret m8, you'll almost never hear about it because those who live there don't want anyone to know but pakis/blacks/poles/etc. hate the countryside
Lots of major cities are 50/60/70+% ethnic but towns in the countryside are all 90% white and any nonwhites who do live there are too scared to do anything but act white
Likewise the whites there don't want any change and are basically all openly racist. If you ever find yourself in the UK get out of the cities as soon as you can, find somewhere you can stay in the countryside, it's beautiful

this demonstrates perfectly why traditional art will always be better than film and television.

>right wing president
>right wing congress
>BUT IT'S THE LEFT THAT ARE RUINING THINGS

As an American I can assure you that life here really is this kino.

>Trump under constant fucking attack from the left wing shill media

>Lefties causing riots and destruction in the streets.

Which coast do you live on, Nigger? Are you in Portland or Boston? You fucking SJW cretin.

i'm English and i love Scotland

Gonna move there one day i think

>no u

>having a right-wing President and Congress immediately means the country is fixed and that the left cannot do damage ever

I wish I was this naive.

*smashes a winshield*

i dont hate the english, only the most absolute retarded scots actually unironically hate english people

>right wing president
For 6 months

>right wing congress
Hahagahahagagahaa don't make me laugh

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because whatever laws Congress creates, California will literally just ignore (see: sanctuary cities).

>Dewsbury
not the nicest place desu
i live in the Lake District. US Suburbs look comfy asf but so is my little lakeland village :)

Yeah it was shit. I hated it.

I was so glad when I landed in Denver.

I'm scottish and I hate english people and I'm a member of mensa.

yeah i dont understand where people get that we dont like eachother