What's Sup Forums's opinion of Lisa?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of Lisa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrIB35sCg4I
youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's cute

The same way I feel about the Simpsons in general. I just don't care.

She's a cunt.

That's one sexy eight-year-old!

Tolerable early seasons, the biggest cancer on the show later seasons.

I'd fuck her

I honestly think it's pretty sad she's the mouthpiece for political correctness and what not, and has dreams and ambition, yet we already know, and it is canon (but lol simpsons canon), that her endgame is just living Marge's life in every way except marrying Milhouse, with the implication of cheating on him with Nelson.

Kill yourselves.

She can't escape her genetics, unfortunately.

Walt Disney please

Good. Lisa deserves that ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrIB35sCg4I

It's sad how desperate people are to be Egoraptor.

Unfunny and annoying. Even in early seasons

Doesn't Bart also become a loser or something?

He becomes Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, you Mongoloid.

That's always been the case though.
Outside of the supreme court judge thing, Bart is only not a loser in the future where Lisa dumps that britbong

Why isn't there more "realistic" fan-art

Groening also said this was canon, so...

I not sure if she was ever good, but she is worse nowadays.

Lisa is canonically a CUTIE

Her role was to roll her eyes at others' stupidity. It worked fine for her and for the show until it got political.

I like the future where Bart is working in construction, that suits him. Lisa is a bitch and she deserves her loveless marriage to Milhouse

But Lisa could also be a kid when the script called for it. I think the real point where she started to become irritating was the Oakley-Weinstein episodes.

of course he becomes a loser. He's a man. All the men in Matt Groening shows are losers for some reason.

Milhouse doesn't deserve it though. Nobody deserved to be stuck with Lisa.

It's kind of hollow now that they did that future episode with Lisa as president. The implications are that Bart didn't actually shape up at all, he just got handed the position via nepotism.

Because of genetics.

Especially when she cucks him with Nelson and one of their kids is actually his.

Also she's probably lousy in bed.

Maggie though can probably turn a few tricks in the sack.

She deserve to be blacked and will probably does this.

When was this, she gonna be president

"vaguely depressed social outcast with spiritual leanings and childlike emotions/idealism" is best lisa characterization

like really really early lisa

She's got a fat ass.

actually he'd have to be an accomplished judge for years before even being considered for the supreme court, and the senate has to have a vote to decide if he gets it.

you can also argue that the Chief justice is more powerful/influential than a president because the justices have lifetime appointments.

why on this retarded board every youtube animation is considered Egoraptor now?

She's always had the same negative qualities of thinking too highly of herself and pushing her beliefs onto others too aggressively but overtime the writers forgot those were negative traits and backed her more earnestly.

The restraining order episode is one of the worst because even when her actions are driving Marge to cry in public, the writers do everything they can to prevent Lisa from confronting that so they can show her in a positive light all episode despite how she's very clearly the antagonist.

cause they all tried to copy egoraptor

y u mad?

The Supreme Court thing is much farther down the line.

Wait, but didn't Homer used to have brown hair? Why are they all blonde?

This same question was debated on Usenet in like 1998.

marge dies her hair because she went prematurely grey so she might have been originally blonde.
blonde + brown (sometimes)=blonde

also this implies selma, patty, and mrs. bouvier all dye their her to cover up the greys

She had blue hair as a child in flashbacks.

Up to Season 2. That's always been my favorite version of Lisa.

maybe very prematurely?

its just weird that shes part of the only family with blue hair. But then again most people have yellow skin so maybe the genetics work differently.

edit?

I found her tolerable up until the point where I stopped paying attention to the Simpsons. A little while after the "Who shot Mr. Burns" thing, maybe?

Remember that time Lisa treated her new friend, who happened to be a Republican like the plague? And the episode had to walk an incredibly awkward line of shitting on Republicans in general while simultaneously portraying Lisa's friend in a positive light?

Remember the time Lisa became a militant vegetarian only to learn there were even more extreme interpretations of veganism that even she couldn't abide by?

With the Simpsons, it's not even that episodes that are trying to tell a message are inherently bad, but half of the time I don't get what message they're trying to send.

>And the episode had to walk an incredibly awkward line of shitting on Republicans in general while simultaneously portraying Lisa's friend in a positive light?

Isabel's VA (Eva Longoria) is not a Republican and described the episode as "difficult" for her to do.

She is my waifu along with marge

More importantly:
What's Lisa's opinion on Sup Forums?

I wonder if it would be better if the Simpsons began to age. I've always like the future episodes of the cartoon, and while this is a problem for more shows-----it feels weird that such a long running show has a setting that feels so static. Like you know all of those emotional episodes won't ever lead anywhere because of the cartoon's episodic nature.

>actually he'd have to be an accomplished judge for years before even being considered for the supreme court
While that is tradition, I don't think there are any requirements to be a Supreme Court Justice other than the President appointing you.

>Lisa's opinion
>important
Pick one.

Why does she dress like Steve Jobs?

She thinks any adult that cares about cartoons and comic books are idiots.

Well yeah in the past you could just be a farmer and be on the court but you would still need to win a simple majority vote in the senate. It would be hard to convince the senate to appoint any farmer even if he's the president's brother he'd have to be extremely qualified.

Remember how the Simpsons used to be an ordinary blue collar family who had worries about paying their bills and whatnot? Nowadays it seems like all they do is hang out with celebrities and go to wine tasting festivals/film festivals/art shows and hang out with celebrities like douchey California hipsters.

>he doesn't dress like Steve Jobs

The writers used to come from blue collar backgrounds like that. Today all they know how to write about is their life in CA hanging out with celebrities.

weren't like half of the writers mathematicians and physicists?
and then they became famous?

I never heard that except Ken Keeler, who did have a degree in mathematics. George Meyer could have because he was always obsessed with puzzles and anagrams (any time you see something like that in an episode, it was most likely his addition).

I skip every Lisa episode

>inb4: It's real

youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI

This episode fulfilled the fantasies of everyone who ever wanted to see Lisa get her ass kicked.

>Literally Lisa being defeat by future Lisa

Some nice animation there, too bad the writing was typical Scully-era crap. You could tell the "nerd sweat" thing was because the writers were so, so desperate to get out of actually having to give Francine any personality/back story/motivation.

>World Tour 2010
What fucking year was this episode from?

Lisa's Wedding, Season 6. Original airdate was March 19, 1995.

I don't believe you. No one can possibly have taste this shit.

Wouold Lisa try to get Bart, or some other boy, to agree with a lot of her politics?

Bump

she needs braces

It always deels forced because I can't think of any 8 years that care about politics.

>Remember the time Lisa became a militant vegetarian only to learn there were even more extreme interpretations of veganism that even she couldn't abide by?

That wasn't the lesson, Apu said it himself

>But, I learned long ago Lisa to tolerate others rather than forcing my beliefs on them. You know you can influence people without badgering them always.

I remember being told by an 8 year old once how Bush was shit and you should vote for Kerry.

Lisa and her voice is pure sex.

Granted, I'm kind of a greenhorn to the Simpsons (I only recently binged seasons 3-7 and have seen a few Zombie episodes here and there) but isn't the whole point that whether Lisa's right or not depends on the episode? I'm sure I've seen Zombie Eps where she learned a lesson.

Groening is a loser himself who happen to be famous for making a cartoon that became apart of pop culture when others told him he was wasting his life away by drawing mediocre shit and nothing with merit (source: My Wasted Life - a documentary about Groening).

I suppose the lesson that can be learned is: who cares if you're a loser living a trash existence so long as you are happy with your mediocritcy, you can live a life with your own merit of shitty worth.

Fuck off. And kill yourself. If anybody deserve to be with Lisa it is me.

I am one-hundred percent certain, Lisa, with all the knowledge she is conscious of, is kinky and spunky in bed and is willing to experiment.

>Fuck off. And kill yourself. If anybody deserve to be with Lisa it is me.
You're right about that. You do deserve her. Then you two could be insufferable cunts together.

He only got lucky that James L. Brooks and Sam Simon found some amazingly talented writers to develop the show well beyond what he was capable of.

Even though she can be really annoying in later seasons, she's still one of my favorite cartoon characters.

Must be impregnated permamently.

You've reminded me of when she gets a crush on the twenty-something militant vegan guy.

>You're only a vegetarian? I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.
The intended idea being he was so eco friendly he avoided eating even some plant matter.
But what he said meant he wouldn't eat leaves, stalks or fruit (which evolved to be eaten so seeds pass on) but would eat root vegetables (killing the plant entirely).

I always just read the joke as 'this guy thinks he can survive on air and sunlight alone, that's how up his own ass he is'

The Simpsons is 27 years old. Can we really say much that's been consistent about the characters that have lasted this long?

It would have been so cool to have them age in something resembling real time. A shame such an experiment would never fly with animation.

I just wish we'd see her feet more. She has adorable toes

Terrible.

>only family with blue hair.

She was a role model to me when I was her age. I still think she's great.

She's precocious. I found her relatable.

obnoxious SJW feminazi

I like her, she's always on the right side of history.

> not the original
c'mon son

raven black hair is near impossible to make look like anything other than a black splotch on the screen. normally a decent production value animation would put a darker blue line somewhere in the black to create form.

simpsons is not "decent production value" animation, so they just use all-blue.

I'd fuck her

Can we not?

I like to think that she goes commando under that dress, but I feel like that's more of a Jessica Lovejoy thing.