What are some flicks about the Modern Male? I;d imagine there must be a comedy or two out there by now...

What are some flicks about the Modern Male? I;d imagine there must be a comedy or two out there by now, since it seems like it would be such an easy topic to write comedy about,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh ancestors
>le cuck XDDD
Go back to r/redpill/ or whatever and stay there you retarded piece of shit

The correct term is bugman user.

To answer your question, the comedy by Tim heidecker is exactly what you are looking for.

There is really no need to be rude just because you feel shame about identifying with the OP.

Mad Max Fury Road
John Wick

Silicon Valley
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
The Lobster
Her
500 Days of Summer

>getting triggered this easily this fast

Looks like we hit a nerve, nu-males.

cuck

>Her

Good example. In fact it might be the only one in that whole list that successfully tackles the thesis that is "The reason you're so miserable is because you bought into the extremely flawed notion of what a present-day man should be, a doctrine that wasn't even written by men to begin with. You ran with it and now you have no idea how you can be so bereft after doing 'everything right.'"

>Mad Max Fury Road
this. mad max cant be that cocksucking lips baby faced homo tom hardy. no matter how much dust you throw over him, the homo vibes are just too high, he just aint no rugged man, just a buff fag.

Tim Heidecker

You really hate bicycles, huh?

My novel

It's way too late for this, I have important things to do tomorrow. I'm a busy guy with a life to maintain, not some slave to desire. I ought to be responsible, that's my imperative, my mission.
My eyes strain looking at the screen, half-comatose. One more... It's only sleep, it's just in my mind anyways. How is counting clickbait articles any different from sheep? Instead of hopping the fence, they leap over logic. Ha HA! I amuse myself, this is the side of me I need to reveal to more people. Then I would be incredibly famous, that would show them.
10 Ways Milennials are Ruining Novels.
Will I seriously not believe it? I'm anticipating some earth-shattering revelation to be perfectly honest. The sea of exhaustion has subsided into an ocean of kneejerk reactionism. Emphasis on the jerk.
Scanning intently at this filth I forcefully breathe through my nose to air out the grievance to which only I can acknowledge.
Number 1. Prose is dead! Number 2.The Young Adult Bildungsroman reigns supreme! Number 3. Page turning culture! Number 4. They aren't buying Books! ....
Stop, stop, stop. I'm not getting to number 8, it's too painful, it's too much!
Comments 94
Filter >Newest
"I get public transport all the time, and I've noticed that these young people "Milennials" are always on their phones! They're not getting stuck into a good book like the old days. My grandson never talks to me anymore... :(" Likes: 4 Reply to this comment?
Yes I shall and with a burning desire for vengeance. My fingers are already doing the work, tapping away in a frenzied mania, this is it, my magnum opus.
- Shut up you old cunt! Maybe if you weren't so fucking boring your grandson would talk to you!!!! Some of us don't have time for your boring old boomer ways! I have a life to maintain and you aren't part of it. It's called life in the fast lane grandma and it's accelerating, you on the other hand are crawling towards the grave. Likes: You liked this comment

My work here is done, I close my trusty laptop and the bright blue light encompassing the room is replaced with blackness. Now I can rest peacefully alone knowing that I said what needed to be said. I've always prided myself on that ability, I'm relentlessly honest, a free spirit, a real provocateur. Rummaging through my blinds I can see some light peering through the clouds, It must be close to morning. If I'm lucky I might be able to squeeze a couple of hours of sleep out of this dry sponge of night. Good grief. I lie still, eyes closed staring at the back of my eyelids. Nothing. This continues for about two hours.
I open my eyes and find myself engulfed in a syrupy haze, thick and viscous. A little caffeine will do me good this morning I reckon. Yes, it'll get me through this upcoming drive, the same drive I've been making for 5 years now, I will clear this haze and ignite the day. The window is cracked open and through my blinds the sun seeps in. The heat continues to pour down on me like a glaze. Where's that drink? I left a 500 mL can of V (tm) The Energy Hit That Improves You a Bit! (tm). Bought for $3.50 on sale at 7 Eleven yesterday. What a bargain! There it is, right where I left it. The fridge hums and glows as the can sits there like an idol, knowingly, ready to be taken and drank . The nectar of the Gods.
*Crack psssh* The sound rings in my ear, I've heard it so many times. Orgasmic. The bubbles ignite my tongue, jumping around as I swill the liquid around my gullet. The doctor tells me to stop, 'heart rate this', 'blood sugar that'. What does he know? I need this to survive, without it I'm just living. A fate worse than death, or at least about the same. My heart starts pumping faster, an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my chest but ultimately necessary. With my veins filled, I jolt to attention. Caffeine used to work so much better, it's more of a dull jolt nowadays, like an old car starting up. I used to work a lot better.

Walking into the office, my workplace. Beth is waiting for me, my supervisor. She's pretty nice to me personally, we have a rapport.
"How you goin' Jim? Having Monday morning blues?"
"Hehe yeah, yeah Mondays! All that and this ay. It's like they always say, Don't speak to me until I've had my morning coffee right?"
She looks confused, perhaps I was talking too fast? I am usually fairly jumpy in conversation so I don't blame her. It's okay, next time better to stay silent, less trouble, less chance for error.
"Sorry I'm late Ms. Henderson. I got caught up in a... Disturbance."
"Yeah well, this is the fourth time this month James. You have to make an effort to be punctual, Simon over here arrives everyday on time, sometimes even five minutes before!"
Simon waves and returns to his spreadsheet. What a smug prick.
"Listen James, we all appreciate what you do around here... you're a good employee."
She looks strained as she says it, like she's passing a kidney stone, even though women couldn't know that pain. It's excrutiating by the way, thanks for inquiring. Beth stares as if I'm not aware of what or who I am. 'Good employee, but not great.' Just say it you coward. I make my deadlines, I read your memos, I do my work. What more do you want? Do you want me to love it? To worship it? To kiss your feet everyday and thank the heavens themselves I have such a great job? There's no pride in being a wageslave, there's no pride in being a NEET either but this is not much better.
I nod.
"...Thank you Beth."
She puts her hand on my shoulder and I flinch, it's soft.
"Which is why... and I have to apologise for this, you know this isn't easy. We're making some cuts. Reality is, people aren't buying as much insurance nowadays. Crazy I know, but hey this business comes and goes..."
"Anyways, It's been hard on all of us here. So we're going to have cut your hours."

>don't call it a car
What did Sam Hyde mean by this? Is driving a car with no safety equipment somehow redpilled? Am I a cuck for caring about my life and not driving dangerous shit with no safety features?
>bicycles
Is exercising for nu-males now?

Sam is the biggest cuck out there.

MDE

user I think you might be gay

Imagine the amount of bitterness and self loathing that went into this image.
Man I'm glad I've never swallowed Sup Forums's dick. Sorry took the red pill.

Super

Libtards got this mad over a throwaway joke lmao

>this fast
This shit has been going on for years. It's fucking old.

What's wrong with dove soap?

copycat memes like this are always so cringey

The Comedy

sam and MDE aren't numales cause they redpilled as fuck which is the opposite of being a numale

>thinking the rest of the world thinks like you do

Nah, that bitterness, self-loathing and childbearing hips are all yours cupcake.

NOTHING WRONG WITH CYCLING

>OPs pic isn't cringy because it's targeting the left
>But this one is cringy because it's targeting the right
Really activated my almonds if you get my meaning.

wow, another liberal meme that is just a straight ripoff.

Conservative or liberal leanings are not the issue. The issue is white men being pathetic.

>small hands are for making tweets
hmmmm.....

Just walk you moron, the human body is literally a walking machine

lmao shitty bait

You could've gone to reddit, where people agree with you. You could've gone to tumblr, where people agree with you. You could've gone to facebook, where people agree with you.

Why come here if you're a cuck? Leftists aren't welcome on any chan.

It's like you didn't even read what the fuck he said. "COPY CAT MEME". Fucking read it, and read it again until you understand you stupid fucking piece of shit.

yeah bro living in your car is based and redpilled, totally not fucking pathetic

>be leftist
>can't think of your own memes
>steal ours
>trigger literally no oone

kek

>Anything Sam Hyde makes
>Not full of bitterness and self loathing
Sure thing user. Sure thing.
The fact that Sam Hyde is the new /ourguy/ of /r/thedonald posters is further proof that you all are mentally ill.
Also
>Implying the world thinks like you do
Top kek.

its also literally 10 times slower

don't get this irrational hatred for bicycles
ideal for short journeys under 10 miles
fun on a sunny day
builds cardio and leg muscles
doesn't pollute

yet you have a stick up your arse about it

This. White """""men""""" are a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

All of you think you're better than "nu males" but I know none of you have the confidence to show us what you look like

the picture i am referring to is an obviously butthurt remake of this one

Haha, yeah guys. Just post a picture of yourself so we can dox you and call your work and get you fired, then harass your family on Facebook. What are you scared goy?

can you believe how obsessed and angry this libcuck must have been to copy and paste all these images manually from all their videos

Why are americans so repugnant?

The left can't meme, be cause they are pussies

>Obsessed

>the absolute state of white supremacy

>Meme as a verb
I cringed.

Falling Down, it's not quite about the modern modern male, but rather the end of the family man and his transition into the chaos of the 21st century

No one cares

It's hilarious how little insight you Sup Forumsyps have. You're barely above animals.

Pussy.

>be fascist
>can't think of your own memes
>steal ours

The story of pepe

>boomer gets a taste of the average life of any gen x-er or millenial
>goes on a rampage
It's a film crawling with self pity of a class totally divorced from reality.

pepe was an unused meme before it got popularized on Sup Forums and the trump campaign

lurk more

Can't believe it's this easy to trigger conservacucks

anything sam hyde related on Sup Forums always causes such palpable ass bleeding

You realize its like one samefag replying to himself right? Are liberals this stupid?

>le cuck let nu-male xD
You could've at least TRIED not to prove this guy's point so clearly.

Fucking idiots. Once again, no self-awareness. You're philosophical zombies.

>You realize its like one samefag replying to himself right?
You realize this isn't actually true, right?

>white boy gets scared
>abandons his ideology and his entire belief system
>strips naked and surrenders

WHITE BOYS LEARN YOUR PLACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that guy was obviously a seething numale cuck, why else get so triggered over a cartoon

What is hilarious is that liberals have to hunt for hours to find enough Uggos to create a collage like this, and yet literally any photo of a rally to destroy a Confederate statue has more enough.

I really, really don't recommend that Liberals play the aesthetic card. You will lose every single fucking time.

>sufficienty asshurt after being called out by no less than a an SM paint comic

I'll bet your family wants nothing to do with you since dealing with you is probably like walking on eggshells. Put down the tendies

I might as well be a numale (I'm a tranny) and I unironically love this picture

also A Serious Man has these kinds of elements but super jewish

>MUH FASCISTS

Go to bed, MSNBC.

there is NOTHING wrong with riding a bicyle, fuck off

Your reality wasn't always THE reality. If the film came out today, what you said might actually mean something.

>using soap and riding a bicycle makes you a nuMale

are all conservashits this fucking stupid?

>Leftists are so violent that their opposition has to do this.

Wait, I thought Rightists were le evil violent ones?

>black guy slightly question your belief system
>completely abandon it and strip naked in front of him
The BBC really has you people locked down.

can't believe Charls made this picture. more proof that MDE is fucking based.

shut up white boy you racist

>quads
That's it! Kill all whites!

Sam is just a fat dorky looking guy with glasses though. I don't get his appeal.

>Leftists aren't welcome on any chan.
Breathes in.... HAHAHAHAHA. Is there anything worse than some newfag millennial acting like he's an authority on something? Stay in your containment board faggot.
>muh reddit
You realize they have done more for the alt right, Trump and "red pilling" than you and anyone on this site? Why don't you fuck off over there

The problem with the nu male is that theyre way too consumeristic these niggas need to be on their knees worshipping God. spiritual transcendence is better and more fulfilling that corporate indulgence and they got way too much gel in their hair honestly if you care about how you look besides basic present ability as in your not dirty looking your fucking yourself up in life

he triggers a lot of reddit numales, just see this thread

plus he makes comedykino

I would say the poor lonely shit who made this picture is more triggered than anyone that will post in this thread.

MDE never dies

What are some of their good videos? I've hated all the ones he records on his phone in his room or car. Did they make sketches and shit before they got a show?

Fight Club

Lel Charles. Where did you find this photo?

fucking hypocrites

Too bad God couldn't teach you how to construct a sentence, you dithering faggot.

Quadroom Sam, Wine Party, The Man Who Would Never Be, all kino

>numales
wew

Those are all from the show though. I meant prior to World Peace.

Lol he's bald.

Is this pot thing an American meme? Every nu-male I've met is an avid drinker, and only some smoke pot. But almost all the conservative blue collar trades guys I know smoke pot all the time but do literally nothing else depicted in this image.

>all the conservative blue collar trades guys
where do you live where this is still a recognisable demographic

based anti-sam poster

this is a prime example of a reddit-tier MDE fan
I can guarrantee you only watched the show and thought the mirror videos were "meh" because you couldn't understand what's happening or who is being targeted by the comedy
the first one to comment "he can't keep getting away with this" on shitty facebook maymay political pages
probably the mexican manlet that was orbiting him in HWNDU
you people ruined MDE and Sup Forums forever

literally fuck off. go back to Sup Forums or better yet the_D

>guy doesn't want to get lynched by a mob of rampaging leftists

Wow, you're right leftists. What a faggot.
He should have been a real mad and hopped in a car and started mowing down commie hogs and been a real hero.

>Eternal Sunshine
OP asked for flicks. ESotSM is pre-hipstercore kino.

>conservatives
>working

AHAHAHHAHAHA that's a funny joke